Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

It's tragic that the victims who were murdered by Dylan Roof were not "racist".

Had they been so, they would not have welcomed him into their church to pray with them, instead, they would have told him to get out, and likely would still be alive.

Given that blacks are culturally racist, i's a given a black church is very racist. If Roof really felt so welcomed, why did he shoot up the place? If the church isn't racist, how come there weren't other white people there? Calling itself an "African" church right in its name isn't exactly non-racist, shithead.

At least Roof had the excuse of being batshit crazy. What excuse do you and the general negro community have for being asshole racists? You have nothing but lame excuses for your evil.

Practically every white church in America is very welcoming of blacks. And, unlike black churches, white churches won't make an issue of race and drive black people away as black churches do against white people. BTW, the reason white churches exist is because blacks are racist and want to go to black churches.

Had they been so, they would not have welcomed him into their church to pray with them, instead, they would have told him to get out, and likely would still be alive.

Given that blacks are culturally racist, i's a given a black church is very racist. If Roof really felt so welcomed, why did he shoot up the place? If the church isn't racist, how come there weren't other white people there? Calling itself an "African" church right in its name isn't exactly non-racist, shithead.

At least Roof had the excuse of being batshit crazy. What excuse do you and the general negro community have for being asshole racists? You have nothing but lame excuses for your evil.

Practically every white church in America is very welcoming of blacks. And, unlike black churches, white churches won't make an issue of race and drive black people away as black churches do against white people. BTW, the reason white churches exist is because blacks are racist and want to go to black churches.
There was no excuse for Roof to kill those innocent people. NONE. I doubt anyone would have turned him away from the church. He went there with hate in his heart.

There was no excuse for Roof to kill those innocent people. NONE. I doubt anyone would have turned him away from the church. He went there with hate in his heart.

Roof went there with craziness in his head, and a f-ked up culture caused by the negroes inside the church.

You must be the dumbest Neanderthal in the civilized world, and apparantley not old enough to recall segregation....you know that period in time when blacks were legally forced in everyday life into a seperate but UNEQUAL existence.

Most churches all over the world predominately reflect the community's that they serve, you lowlife, racist, piece of swine shit.

Do you recall the church bombing in Alabama when backward thinking bottom feeding KKK mutants like you killed innocent women and children? And they actually were found not guilty?

Roof was no different than you. He started out as an unhinged nut on social media and cesspool forums like this until he went completely off the rails. You're no different.

SCUM.

Last edited:

Roof went there with craziness in his head, and a f-ked up culture caused by the negroes inside the church.

He was a fucked up ANIMAL who killed innocent people, and the fact you are stating that his depraved actions were caused by anyone except HIM, makes you nothing more than garbage masquerading as a human.

Last edited:

Those people in that church did nothing to that idiot. Roof is totally to blame, nobody else.

Psychosis

Psychosis

And combined with sincere ignorance and concientous stupidity,

Last edited:

You must be the dumbest Neanderthal in the civilized world, and apparantley not old enough to recall segregation....you know that period in time when blacks were legally forced in everyday life into a seperate but UNEQUAL existence.

Most churches all over the world predominately reflect the community's that they serve, you lowlife, racist, piece of swine shit.

Do you recall the church bombing in Alabama when backward thinking bottom feeding KKK mutants like you killed innocent women and children? And they actually were found not guilty?

Roof was no different than you. He started out as an unhinged nut on social media and cesspool forums like this until he went completely off the rails. You're no different.

SCUM.
White churches are far and away more racially diverse than the average black church.

Minorities are actively encouraged to go to predominately white churches and are generally overrepresented, while many black churches are extremely hostile to whites and only ever attract white people who hate themselves.

Most black churches are racist to the core and have speakers like Farrakhan show up quite frequently.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Roof was turned away.

Most black churches are racist to the core and have speakers like Farrakhan show up quite frequently.

I have never attended a black church so I would not know. I do know many black people who are kind and wonderful, they speak of church in a very positive way, not hateful at all.

Most black churches are racist to the core and have speakers like Farrakhan.
I have never attended a black church so I would not know. I do know many black people who are kind and wonderful, they speak of church in a very positive way, not hateful at all.
Most of them are hateful Democrats who condone blatant racism by their party against whites.

I am sure the parents of my 8th grade(black)friend who refused to allow me and their son's other white friend to go over to their house for fear that I and the other white boy "might be serial killers or something" are considered "kind and wonderful"to someone too, but in reality they obviously are racist pieces of shit who used me and the other kid to help their son with his social and self-esteem issues.

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

:lol:

What a loser.

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

Offenders

What a loser.
What a piece of shit.

Offenders

What a loser.
What a piece of shit.

That’s very harsh of you to criticize harmonica like that, ptbwbihnortbp.

Offenders

What a loser.
What a piece of shit.

I responded to you in the same way that you responded to harmonica, dipshit.

Offenders

What a loser.
What a piece of shit.

I responded to you in the same way that you responded to harmonica, dipshit.

If you say so, ptbwbihnortbp!

Offenders

What a loser.
I'm a loser for stating facts???!!! hahahahahahah

SCUM.
White churches are far and away more racially diverse than the average black church.

Minorities are actively encouraged to go to predominately white churches and are generally overrepresented, while many black churches are extremely hostile to whites and only ever attract white people who hate themselves.

Bullshit. All if you "alt right" wackos talk out of both sides of your corrupt, crazy mouths.

On any given day you talk about how "dangerous" predominately black communities are then you have the stones to state that the churches in the same communities are hostile? And then have the nerve to state that "predominately white churches encourage "minorities" to attend? You must be referring to Asians and Hispanics, certainly not blacks.

I personally know quite a few pastors of those churches, just as I happened to know the pastor of the church who was murdered by Dylan Roof.

If they had been more "hostile" at that church and told him to get the fuck out as opposed to welcoming him in, they still would have all been alive.

Last edited:

SCUM.

Bullshit.
Not too many people would actually dare to disagree with my post.

It is almost impossible to even cherry-pick examples to the contrary.

Forum List

Back