Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

Because over 300 big corporations want it, same reasons the GOP never really does anything about it. Abbot is only shipping out the surplus illegals. Abbot isn't going after many employers.
Democrats are just doing it for pocket money given to them by greedy corporations?

Most corporate CEOs are not stupid enough to think the migrant invasion will benefit them financially

This is cultural insanity caused by crazy ideas being pushed by academia and the lib media that is anti American

Last edited:
The thinking of liberals who support the migrant invasion totally blows my mind

You scheme to pack the country with millions of poor people from every remote corner of the globe

And they are costing the American taxpayers billions of dollars in government support

You may think you are somehow only hurting MAGAs, but in fact your wrongheadedness hurts us all

It makes no sense whatsoever

Ok. Just so I understand what is wrong with me. I’m the bad guy because I ask questions about how and what. How do we accomplish the proposed task? What happens next?

I’m the bad guy when I say what is proposed, is dumb and impossible. I explain a few reasons why the proposed action is impossible.

I’m the bad guy because I can see what comes next. Like an obvious move in Chess, or any other game. Nope. I’m the bad guy.

Reality isn’t the blame. The morons proposing stupid and impossible actions aren’t to blame. Nope. It’s the guy who says that’s impossible.

Rush Limbaugh used to mock Liberals for sending warm fuzzy thoughts instead of real solutions. Now of course, the sides have flipped and the RW is proposing idiotic solutions to problems and shouting at anyone who says it wouldn’t work.

This is actually funny. Trump implemented actions to do what you say should be done. The courts overruled him because it was illegal. It was not Trump’s fault for doing something illegal. It’s the courts. It’s the judges. It’s everything but the moron screwing things up.

Good intentions now count more than anything else. The Right has embraced warm fuzzy thoughts as their primary weapon. At least he cares enough to try.

I laugh at the self inflicted harm the Right is doing. Crops rotting in fields in Florida. I laugh at it. Because it was the easily predictable outcome from the actions taken.

I laugh because you guys are like a kid with a fork poking at an outlet. You are going to be electrocuted, and then blame everyone else for the result.

The cops in Texas, if they do carry out these orders, will find themselves facing federal charges. More than a few cops have faced the same charges. Deprivation of civil rights under color of law.

You will howl that it isn’t fair. You will rage against Liberals for enforcing the laws that have been on the books longer than I’ve been alive. You will rant and rave about how awful the left is for not getting rid of those laws. You will blame the courts. The juries. And everyone except the idiots who put the cops in that situation because they were trying to do the right thing. Warm fuzzy thoughts matter.

Everyone is to blame, except the people who won’t learn the laws and figure out how to do what they think needs to be done the right way. The legal way.

Yeah. I think this is funny. It’s either laugh or cry. And I’ll choose laughter.

What are the US laws and treaty/foreign agreements on asylum seekers Mac? Have you looked them up?
International agreements on asylum have become suicide pacts that need to be amended or ignored

As a sovereign nation we have a right to protect the American people first

Ok. Just so I understand what is wrong with me. I’m the bad guy because I ask questions about how and what. How do we accomplish the proposed task? What happens next?

I’m the bad guy when I say what is proposed, is dumb and impossible. I explain a few reasons why the proposed action is impossible.

I’m the bad guy because I can see what comes next. Like an obvious move in Chess, or any other game. Nope. I’m the bad guy.

Reality isn’t the blame. The morons proposing stupid and impossible actions aren’t to blame. Nope. It’s the guy who says that’s impossible.

Rush Limbaugh used to mock Liberals for sending warm fuzzy thoughts instead of real solutions. Now of course, the sides have flipped and the RW is proposing idiotic solutions to problems and shouting at anyone who says it wouldn’t work.

This is actually funny. Trump implemented actions to do what you say should be done. The courts overruled him because it was illegal. It was not Trump’s fault for doing something illegal. It’s the courts. It’s the judges. It’s everything but the moron screwing things up.

Good intentions now count more than anything else. The Right has embraced warm fuzzy thoughts as their primary weapon. At least he cares enough to try.

I laugh at the self inflicted harm the Right is doing. Crops rotting in fields in Florida. I laugh at it. Because it was the easily predictable outcome from the actions taken.

I laugh because you guys are like a kid with a fork poking at an outlet. You are going to be electrocuted, and then blame everyone else for the result.

The cops in Texas, if they do carry out these orders, will find themselves facing federal charges. More than a few cops have faced the same charges. Deprivation of civil rights under color of law.

You will howl that it isn’t fair. You will rage against Liberals for enforcing the laws that have been on the books longer than I’ve been alive. You will rant and rave about how awful the left is for not getting rid of those laws. You will blame the courts. The juries. And everyone except the idiots who put the cops in that situation because they were trying to do the right thing. Warm fuzzy thoughts matter.

Everyone is to blame, except the people who won’t learn the laws and figure out how to do what they think needs to be done the right way. The legal way.

Yeah. I think this is funny. It’s either laugh or cry. And I’ll choose laughter.
You mock those who are trying to stop the alien invasion

Yes, deporting the illegals that Texas arrests is an unresolved issue

But simply sitting on your haunches and throwing rocks at republicans in Texas instead of biden is even worse

Most corporate CEOs are not stupid enough to think the migrant invasion will benefit them financially

Yes, they are, because it does indeed benefit a lot of them. And, there are lots of loopholes allowing them to hire them legally anyway. Just call them 'asylum seekers' and give them a court appearance date 10 years in the future.

Well, if they arrive at the U.S. border and aren't allowed in, they aren't "migrating" any more. They just remain where they are, no?

Well, if they arrive at the U.S. border and aren't allowed in, they aren't "migrating" any more. They just remain where they are, no?
Thats what open border libs fear the most

Remain in Mexico would drastically slow the alien invasion

For politicians, irresolvable problems are the best because they don't really have to do anything other than argue repeatedly over the same things. No resolutions are necessary and their power and positions continue.

Its time to build the wall and put enough people on the border to end the alien invasion

Mine it and post snipers and mg nests and mortar pits, with a few air strikes against the larger herds.

Jailing employers and fining stock holders for their companies hiring them would work best, but neither Party is going to do that.

Example:

"In a non-prosecution agreement with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Speed Fab Crete, a Texas-based builder, admitted it illegally employed individuals not authorized to work in the United States, and agreed to forfeit $3 million to the U.S. Treasury for use in promoting law enforcement activities related to immigration enforcement."

Of course not having to hire legal citizens for decades was worth a hell of a lot more than $3 million, so the companies that do occasionally get harassed just laugh it off and deduct the chump change from their hookers and party accounts.

Last edited:

Perhaps so. It certainly is impossible to understand how anyone could object to the principle of any nation regulating its borders as it sees fit. Every nation that ever existed has done this to the extent that it was capable.

Its time to build the wall and put enough people on the border to end the alien invasion

Warm fuzzy thoughts. That will fix it. Here, I, sending warm fuzzy thoughts to the border. There. Problem solved.

Perhaps so. It certainly is impossible to understand how anyone could object to the principle of any nation regulating its borders as it sees fit. Every nation that ever existed has done this to the extent that it was capable.

We can note Democrats never whine about other countries' restrictions, and they also never even criticize other countries' open slave trade either. That would be racist.

What will help a lot is preventing American commies form running shelters and feeding them there as well. when Mexico has to start footing the bill themselves these migrations would end and those fake 'refugee camps' emptied out overnight.

Fake 'asylum seekers'. You think those morbidly obese well dressed 'refugees' are really 'fleeing oppression n stuff'?
Got any pictures if these well dressed morbidly obese asylum seekers? :lol:

The immigration courts decide in whether they are legitimate asylum seekers or not. If the court says YES, then they are here legally... And existing refugee programs under the law will guide them.

Our problems could be solved if we funded and expanded the immigration courts hearing their cases, so that the asylum seekers can be accepted or denied and shipped back home, within 2 weeks of arrival instead of taking 5 years now, to get their day in court, with all kinds of opportunity for them to go underground and disappear.

At one time immigration courts hearing the cases, were denying 95% of the seekers as not legitimate asylum seekers.

Now, with specific countries where their citizens might have legitimate asylum status that the USA has recognized, about 50% of those asylum seekers get the Court's approval as a seeker, the other 50% are deported back to their homeland

Taking years for court hearings on legitimacy, .is causing all the problems imho.

Our problems could be solved if we funded and expanded the immigration courts hearing their cases, so that the asylum seekers can be accepted or denied and shipped back home, within 2 weeks of arrival instead of taking 5 years now, to get their day in court, with all kinds of opportunity for them to go underground and disappear.

A simple moratorium on immigration is all we need.

You mock those who are trying to stop the alien invasion

Yes, deporting the illegals that Texas arrests is an unresolved issue

But simply sitting on your haunches and throwing rocks at republicans in Texas instead of biden is even worse

When I was a boy, we lived in Wyoming for a while. Dad’s work took us there. While there, Dad would tell us about the Wyoming one warning rule. An example.

If you saw a Tourist climbing into a field or paddock with a Bull you would warn them once. Hey that ain’t a friendly critter, get out of there while you can.

If he remained, it was on him. If he got gored or stomped to death, it was his fault. He was warned.

Now I liked that rule. Give a man fair warning that he is headed into trouble, and then stand back and see what happens.

Now of course, the one giving the warning is the bad guy. He wants the person being warned to fail. And when the person fails, it’s not because they did something dumb. It was the negative thoughts that doomed the victim of his own stupidity.

What was the character played by Donald Sutherland in Kelly’s Heroes? The one who kept blaming the crewman for Negative Waves? Always with the negative waves man.

It used to be that we respected people who pointed out problems so we could reduce or eliminate as many points of failure possible. It’s how we got to the Moon after all. A lot of people trying to imagine everything that could go wrong so solutions could be found. Now we would denounce them for having negative waves and wanting us to fail.

You blame Biden. Yet it was Biden and the Democrats who proposed legislation that would streamline the process to speed up deportations. Nope. We don’t want that. We want an impossible solution to work, and we want one that the courts will say is illegal to be ok anyway. We want the issue to run on.

That’s what the Republicans said. They wanted the issue to campaign on.

You aren’t angry at Republicans for playing politics with national security. You are angry at Biden for obeying the laws on the books.

Forum List

Back