Britians love for the Queen; underneath is really love for Whites.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
You ever notice where a country gets its pride? Many of them get their pride from race really, which is one reason why we have so many racial wars. No matter how big a country is , if race is their motivating pride, they are small minded.

Remember how big Great Britain used to be, they say the Sun never set on their kingdom. How did such a small country eventually rule over such a large expanse of the earth? Did pride help them gain it, and loose it?

Will we see pride shrink the expanse of White people on earth? What is the due process of pride? Why does pride do what it does to humanity? Is race more powerful than pride?

Which is why they abolished slavery abut 30 years before we did, and didn't need a war to make it happen...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not to mention a whole lot of them don't love the Queen.

Which is why they abolished slavery abut 30 years before we did, and didn't need a war to make it happen...

:abgg2q.jpg:

A good move on the part of the British, yes; and they had other ways to make money other than slavery. Racism is lucrative you know , it makes me wonder if greed and pride is stronger than race?

You ever notice where a country gets its pride? Many of them get their pride from race really, which is one reason why we have so many racial wars. No matter how big a country is , if race is their motivating pride, they are small minded.

Remember how big Great Britain used to be, they say the Sun never set on their kingdom. How did such a small country eventually rule over such a large expanse of the earth? Did pride help them gain it, and loose it?

Will we see pride shrink the expanse of White people on earth? What is the due process of pride? Why does pride do what it does to humanity? Is race more powerful than pride?
I don't get how pride and race correlate here.
And don't Individuals take pride in different things?

Well yes, I think so; we take pride in many things. We take pride in our race, and that is not a wrong thing to do; but " The WAY" we humans take pride in our race, is often handicapped. We do something perverted with our racial pride. Like Great Britain grabbing control of all that land, no harm there, but their pride turned perverted and manifested itself in how they " Treated the people they encountered."

Pride and race should not dovetail so much, but in our age it does. Britain started using " The White Man's law" to rule over Black people. And even when Blacks were allowed to judge their own people, the British perverted influence had Black judges wearing long " White Wigs" in order to promote reason and truth. Imagine that; you judge Black people by " Looking White."

I get my greatest pride from Star Trek and what it stands for.. Fuck you people and your partitioning of humans..

Well yes, I think so; we take pride in many things. We take pride in our race, and that is not a wrong thing to do; but " The WAY" we humans take pride in our race, is often handicapped. We do something perverted with our racial pride. Like Great Britain grabbing control of all that land, no harm there, but their pride turned perverted and manifested itself in how they " Treated the people they encountered."

Pride and race should not dovetail so much, but in our age it does. Britain started using " The White Man's law" to rule over Black people. And even when Blacks were allowed to judge their own people, the British perverted influence had Black judges wearing long " White Wigs" in order to promote reason and truth. Imagine that; you judge Black people by " Looking White."
Interesting I don't know enough about English history to really be part of this but if I remember correctly the wigs were simply a sigh of wealth and power not about race but if I'm wrong I wouldn't mind a source where I can learn this stuff.

Interesting I don't know enough about English history to really be part of this but if I remember correctly the wigs were simply a sigh of wealth and power not about race but if I'm wrong I wouldn't mind a source where I can learn this stuff.
Darwinism or Rhodesianism..

main-qimg-8a902fb86e99c20ef2263f06cb815343-c

Imagine for a moment then the " Perversion of your opinions" if I applied them to ignorance. Okay in your view wigs were simply a sign of wealth and power, not race. Now twist that view, and now we have a group that believes race is a sign of wealth and power. And they felt that white wigs were just an outward extension of that racial power. You know, they put on those wigs and felt all kinds of power flowing through them.

A physical thing , given power through perverted symbolism. Like a burning cross ; its just a piece of wood burning, but to some, they would see that cross burning and they would " Feel National Pride!" Start crying and get all bent out of shape over this; and some ready to kill. And the peace in the world was perverted by this.

Imagine for a moment then the " Perversion of your opinions" if I applied them to ignorance. Okay in your view wigs were simply a sign of wealth and power, not race. Now twist that view, and now we have a group that believes race is a sign of wealth and power. And they felt that white wigs were just an outward extension of that racial power. You know, they put on those wigs and felt all kinds of power flowing through them.

A physical thing , given power through perverted symbolism. Like a burning cross ; its just a piece of wood burning, but to some, they would see that cross burning and they would " Feel National Pride!" Start crying and get all bent out of shape over this; and some ready to kill. And the peace in the world was perverted by this.

fail.jpg

and you never considered that white wigs might stand for age, and therefore wisdom and experience?

NO, it's obvious you didn't

If you would substitute the word tribe for "race" and consider that many pre-historic orientations continue to impart a powerful influence on the behavior of all animal species, including the human species, you might realize it is perfectly normal animal behavior to prefer the company of the species and sub-species which is most familiar.

Why do you suppose bluebirds fly only with bluebirds, blackbirds fly only with blackbirds, and on and on? Do you believe this tribal impulse occurs only with birds and other "lesser" animal species? While your thinking might be influenced by the fact that a small percentage of humans are inclined to ignore the tribal imperative what you are witnessing is a gradual inter-specific transition which has been taking place for several centuries but will not occur at any significant degree for many more centuries -- and any efforts to expedite the transition will produce nothing but the kind of negative effects we've been witnessing in recent years.

In the simplest terms, tribal (racial) separation is a natural (instinctual) condition.

Last edited:
I will give it to you Mickiel that you are a creative thinker, but it seems that your meandering philosophies lead up to a conclusion that "whites are bad people"! I believe that legal people wear wigs as did some government types. And I recall that Ghandi and the American rebels kicked Britain's ass like grass a long time ago. Surely you realize that there is no more worldwide "British Empire". Start looking into the extensive actions of the Chinese elite and then you will be more up to date in emerging empire. The best modern day criticism of England is found listening to Lorde's "Royals" song.

and you never considered that white wigs might stand for age, and therefore wisdom and experience?

I think in a few judges , they consider the wigs to only mean experience, and the practice of wearing them has lasted to this day; but when humans are involved, we get the entire array of superficial feelings being put on display in life. And often the perversion gets the press.

Which is why we see much of the pride in the British to be struggling with what they did to African people. Were the African people victims of British Pride or racism?

If you would substitute the word tribe for "race" and consider that many pre-historic orientations continue to impart a powerful influence on the behavior of all animal species, including the human species, you might realize it is perfectly normal animal behavior to prefer the company of the species and sub-species which is most familiar.

Why do you suppose bluebirds fly only with bluebirds, blackbirds fly only with blackbirds, and on and on? Do you believe this tribal impulse occurs only with birds and other "lesser" animal species? While your thinking might be influenced by the fact that a small percentage of humans are inclined to ignore the tribal impulse what you are witnessing is a gradual inter-specific transition which has been taking place for several centuries but will not occur in any significant degree for many more centuries -- and any efforts to expedite the transition will produce nothing but the kind of negative effects we've been witnessing in recent years.

In the simplest terms, tribal (racial) separation is a natural (instinctual) condition.

If only human behavior can be like animals ; racism is an animal within itself. And the White Animal is dangerous.

I think in a few judges , they consider the wigs to only mean experience, and the practice of wearing them has lasted to this day; but when humans are involved, we get the entire array of superficial feelings being put on display in life. And often the perversion gets the press.

Which is why we see much of the pride in the British to be struggling with what they did to African people. Were the African people victims of British Pride or racism?

Greed

just like many other countries were victims of their global expansion.

plain, simple, unadulterated...

GREED

Greed

just like many other countries were victims of their global expansion.

plain, simple, unadulterated...

GREED

When some people of color look at the British , with all their pomp and pride; all the gold and the Queen with her crown; their " Royal offspring"; all the tradition and stuffed shirts; the royal places and how their entire country gets caught up in this " Respectful racism", even their animals are called " Royal."

One can speculate on the royal offspring, and will they even be allowed to marry a person of color? What would that do to national pride?

Forum List

Back