Zone1 85 Percent of Whites Are Killed by Other Whites, So Why Do We Keep Seeing Videos of Blacks Killing Whites Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another white person kills over eighty percent of all whites who are killed. Yet every day in this forum we see threads and posts about blacks beating and killing whites..

View attachment 877697

If all lives matter, why aren’t white people addressing white-on-white murders​

Thousands of white people are murdered by white people every year. The murderers of white people are overwhelmingly white — every year about 85% of white victims are killed by white offenders.

Where are the parades protesting this? Where are the country songs demanding an end? To all those white people who clutch their pearls when they see a Black person coming toward them on the street, you’re doing it all wrong — you are far, far more likely to be murdered by a white person than a Black person. You should fear white people.

Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates​

Users on social media are sharing an image that features misleading data on black and white murder rates. Based on existing U.S. government data, all the figures are false.

The image alleges, for example, that 81% of white murder victims are killed by Blacks. Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

When will those on the right take responsibility for the behavior they enable? All lives have not mattered, that was just a line used to dismiss the efforts of Black Lives Matter and to whine disingenuously about what they percieve as black racism.
How come you never respond to me anymore? Did I offend you too much? If so, sorry.

Anyways, I was going to start a new thread but this seems like an appropriate thread for my question. Let's say black crime stopped tomorrow but white crime continued? I'm watching a lot of Forensic File and Interrogation Cams and First 48 episodes to know whites have a crime problem too. So whites need to show black people how to clean up crime. Or how to stop raising criminals.

What made me think of this?

1705495743997.png

His victims?
1705495826262.png

Has Creepy Joe proposed to you yet?
Have you recently had a stroke?

You’re the vermin who votes for the Potato.

You’re one of the diseases Democrap sycophants who wait on line to toss his salad.

Also: you remain off topic. The topic isn’t your devotion to Potato. The “topic” was about the percentage of whites who kill whites. Have you forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back