Zone1 85 Percent of Whites Are Killed by Other Whites, So Why Do We Keep Seeing Videos of Blacks Killing Whites Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the number of white murders vs. the number of black murders that matters. What matters is the number of victims. There are more white mass & serial murderers than black mass & serial murderers. So 5 blacks might murder 5 victims while 1 white might murder 25 victims: schools, shopping malls, post offices, churches, .......

No, it's not. It's you who is creating a red herring.
You’re full of shit.

Let’s take a deep dive into your links and citations.

Oh, wait.

You don’t bother with that.

GD5KY4fXMAAl7ws

Black-on-White: 509
White-on-Black: 88
Full Tally: 1,185

Black-on-Latino: 172
Black-on-Central Asian: 18
Black-on-East Asian: 23
Black-on-Middle Easterner: 18
Black-on-Pacific Islander: 3
Black-on-American Indian: 3

Black Suspects: 746

Black Victims: 181

Latino-on-White: 136
Latino-on-Black: 79
Latino-on-East Asian: 8
Latino-on-Central Asian: 2
Latino-on-American Indian: 1
Latino-on-Middle Eastern: 3
Latino-on-Pacific Islander: 1

Latino Suspect: 230

Latino Victims: 231

White-on-Latino: 50
White-on-Central Asian: 5
White-on-Pacific Islander: 3
White-on-East Asian: 3
White-on-American Indian: 1
White-on-Middle Eastern: 1

White Suspect: 151

White Victims: 679

American Indian-on-White: 9
American Indian-on-Black: 4
American Indian-on-Latino: 1

East Asian-on-Latino: 4
East Asian-on-White: 11
East Asian-on-Black: 2
East Asian-on-Pacific Islander: 1

Central Asian-on-Black: 2
Central Asian-on-White: 1

Pacific Islander-on-White: 7
Pacific Islander-on-Latino: 3
Pacific Islander-on-Black: 2

Middle Eastern-on-White: 6
Middle Eastern-on-Latino: 1
Middle Eastern-on-Black: 4

Middle Eastern Suspect: 11

Other (Not White, Black, or Latino) Suspects: 58

Other (Not White, Black, or Latino) Victims: 94

GD5KY4fXMAAl7ws

Full Tally: 1,185

Black-on-Latino: 172
Black-on-Central Asian: 18
Black-on-East Asian: 23
Black-on-Middle Easterner: 18
Black-on-Pacific Islander: 3
Black-on-American Indian: 3

Black Suspects: 746

Black Victims: 181

Latino-on-White: 136
Latino-on-Black: 79
Latino-on-East Asian: 8
Latino-on-Central Asian: 2
Latino-on-American Indian: 1
Latino-on-Middle Eastern: 3
Latino-on-Pacific Islander: 1

Latino Suspect: 230

Latino Victims: 231

White-on-Latino: 50
White-on-Central Asian: 5
White-on-Pacific Islander: 3
White-on-East Asian: 3
White-on-American Indian: 1
White-on-Middle Eastern: 1

White Suspect: 151

White Victims: 679

American Indian-on-White: 9
American Indian-on-Black: 4
American Indian-on-Latino: 1

East Asian-on-Latino: 4
East Asian-on-White: 11
East Asian-on-Black: 2
East Asian-on-Pacific Islander: 1

Central Asian-on-Black: 2
Central Asian-on-White: 1

Pacific Islander-on-White: 7
Pacific Islander-on-Latino: 3
Pacific Islander-on-Black: 2

Middle Eastern-on-White: 6
Middle Eastern-on-Latino: 1
Middle Eastern-on-Black: 4

Middle Eastern Suspect: 11

Other (Not White, Black, or Latino) Suspects: 58

Other (Not White, Black, or Latino) Victims: 94
To think that there are people who spend days, weeks, months, and years calculating and compiling statistics like these is proof that racism gets worse every day. :puke:

Glassnut is all wrecked that most Iowans don’t believe Potato won the Presidency legitimately. And half the caucus voters (plus) voted for Trump.

Now that we know why he’s on the rag, we can ignore his moaning and crying jag. 😎

You have no superior knowledge.
That's not for me to decide. Maybe it's more a matter of your inferiority complex that gives a false impression that I am superior. In any case, my opinion and contributions to the forum clearly regulate your mood.
You’re abysmally ignorant and dishonest.
Do you think so? That's all that really matters.
My mood is fine.
If that were true you wouldn't be so angry. The point here is that racial statistics are manipulated in a way that sidelines underlying causes for racial discrepancies. Do you agree with that or are you too angry to come to terms with your own conscience? :disbelief:

Glassnut is all wrecked that most Iowans don’t believe Potato won the Presidency legitimately. And half the caucus voters (plus) voted for Trump.

Now that we know why he’s on the rag, we can ignore his moaning and crying jag.
So, you are saying that I don't support Trump or that I do? Don't be afraid. Speak up. :spank:

Gosnell only killed one person by accident.

Fetuses aren't people.

Let's keep in mind, the religious fanatics wanted to charge him with killing 100 fetuses. They didn't charge any of the women who walked into those abortion clinics, of course, and they gave immunity to his staff (who performed most of the abortions) to get their testimony. Then that was whittled down to 8, because they could only prove 8 of them were past the 24 week threshold. That was whittled down to 4 and then 3 by the time the Jury got it.

Then they gave him a sweetheart sentencing deal that spared the death penalty (he was already going to jail for life for ACTUAL crimes he committed) on the promise he wouldn't appeal his sentence to someone who can actually read a law book.

Another white person kills over eighty percent of all whites who are killed. Yet every day in this forum we see threads and posts about blacks beating and killing whites..

View attachment 877697

If all lives matter, why aren’t white people addressing white-on-white murders​

Thousands of white people are murdered by white people every year. The murderers of white people are overwhelmingly white — every year about 85% of white victims are killed by white offenders.

Where are the parades protesting this? Where are the country songs demanding an end? To all those white people who clutch their pearls when they see a Black person coming toward them on the street, you’re doing it all wrong — you are far, far more likely to be murdered by a white person than a Black person. You should fear white people.

Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates​

Users on social media are sharing an image that features misleading data on black and white murder rates. Based on existing U.S. government data, all the figures are false.

The image alleges, for example, that 81% of white murder victims are killed by Blacks. Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

When will those on the right take responsibility for the behavior they enable? All lives have not mattered, that was just a line used to dismiss the efforts of Black Lives Matter and to whine disingenuously about what they percieve as black racism.
"So Why Do We Keep Seeing Videos of Blacks Killing Whites Here"?

Probably because of the preponderance of cameras in public spaces...

That's not for me to decide.

So why did you make a claim of superior intelligence. Dude. Youre too dumb to avoid contradicting your self about yourself. Quit while you’re behind. 👍
Maybe it's more a matter of your inferiority complex
Nah. You merely suffer from delusions of adequacy.
that gives a false impression that I am superior. In any case, my opinion and contributions to the forum clearly regulate your mood.
Your opinion means even less than your prior claim of superiority. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey little buddy. It’s not my fault you’re a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back