Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

you people are proving my point---you think only whites can be racist
OK. So how is black people being racist affecting white peoples lives as a whole ?
really?
we've established most of these protests about cops shooting blacks is bullshit
I've gone over this many times in many threads
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting anyone
[and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
so when they protest against police doing their jobs-burning--looting/etc---
1.this cost these cities big $$$$
2. degrades the communities
3. the blacks are trying to blackmail and FORCE civilized/fair/lawful courts to rule in favor of CRIMINALS--using VIOLENCE not only after the fair/legal/civilized verdict--but also BEFORE it!!!
Protests planned in and around St. Louis as judge weighs ruling
St. Louis protesters break windows at home of city's mayor after cop's acquittal
4. they don't want civilized/fair/legal courts--they want mob justice
--

5.!! you can't have a normal discussion without being called RACIST
members do it here
I state facts--give links to back it up--and '''RACIST'''

I remember in a store this black clerk was so slow/wouldn't care/was terrible
so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!!
--

I provided a clear opportunity to answer questions that would clearly exonerate you of the charge of being a racist, or clearly indict you. YOU REFUSED the line of questioning. Now you KEEP complaining about being called a racist because you bring to light certain observations. No.....you get called out as a racist because you have racist beliefs. Its just that simple.
sure
it's pretty simple--I state facts---that is not the definition of a racist
what line of questioning? wtf are you talking about?

OK. So how is black people being racist affecting white peoples lives as a whole ?
really?
[and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
3. the blacks are trying to blackmail and FORCE civilized/fair/lawful courts to rule in favor of CRIMINALS--using VIOLENCE not only after the fair/legal/civilized verdict--but also BEFORE it!!!
St. Louis protesters break windows at home of city's mayor after cop's acquittal
--

members do it here

so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!!
--

I provided a clear opportunity to answer questions that would clearly exonerate you of the charge of being a racist, or clearly indict you. YOU REFUSED the line of questioning. Now you KEEP complaining about being called a racist because you bring to light certain observations. No.....you get called out as a racist because you have racist beliefs. Its just that simple.
sure

You
Me

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure
I am being told constantly (and looked up the actual definition) that being racist is when someone thinks their race is superior over another. Yet, on these boards, if you even mention anything negative about a race that isn't white, you are labeled racist. I am not superior over anyone. I have no power to control anyone. If I mention anything negative about anyone, it is through personal observation or experience, and it in no way is directed at just one race. When a black person says something negative about whites and I point out that blacks also do the same thing, I am called racist. WTF?

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure
I am being told constantly (and looked up the actual definition) that being racist is when someone thinks their race is superior over another. Yet, on these boards, if you even mention anything negative about a race that isn't white, you are labeled racist. I am not superior over anyone. I have no power to control anyone. If I mention anything negative about anyone, it is through personal observation or experience, and it in no way is directed at just one race. When a black person says something negative about whites and I point out that blacks also do the same thing, I am called racist. WTF?
Here is the great thing about these forums.....everything that people have said exist and can be quoted. Yet, you talk about it like there is no opportunity for you to demonstrate by showing an exchnge between you and someone where we can see the evidence to back your claim. I know personally that I don’t call people racist for their observations about black peoples, but rather for their explanations of the observations concerning how it got to be....or there rejections of others explanations.

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure
Here is the great thing about these forums.....everything that people have said exist and can be quoted. Yet, you talk about it like there is no opportunity for you to demonstrate by showing an exchnge between you and someone where we can see the evidence to back your claim. I know personally that I don’t call people racist for their observations about black peoples, but rather for their explanations of the observations concerning how it got to be....or there rejections of others explanations.
I don't reject anyone's explanations of their own experiences. I reject people who try to make what I say into something I didn't say. Anyone can look at any of my posts and see that I never said or meant anything racist. I should not have to back my claim, since it is ridiculous to expect me to copy and paste all of my posts, if that is what your reply means. I was not referring to you in my post either.

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??
The posts you start would lead anyone to believe you are obsessed with race.
Screenshot_20180216-061212.jpg
Screenshot_20180216-061241.jpg
Screenshot_20180216-061254.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure
I don't reject anyone's explanations of their own experiences. I reject people who try to make what I say into something I didn't say. Anyone can look at any of my posts and see that I never said or meant anything racist. I should not have to back my claim, since it is ridiculous to expect me to copy and paste all of my posts, if that is what your reply means. I was not referring to you in my post either.

Well...that is the thing. If saying something is "off", metaphorically, is evidence that one is racist, someone who is making a conscious effort not to appear racist to others.....and themselves, will simply avoid saying "off". Thus, because they never say "Off" they feel you have no grounds to call them racist or make what they said something they did not say. However, one does not have to say "Off" they just need to say that "Its not on" and it essentially means the same thing. That is what happens in these exchanges, people will argue, ad nauseam, "its not on", "its not on", "it's not on". Then when someone says that you believe that its off, then you say people are trying to make what you say into something that you did not say, which, superficially is correct. That is not what you actually said....but that is the logical conclusion of what you said.

When I say you.....I do not mean you in particular, but the other "dissenters" I have debated. I find that it is a common denominator among dissenters, but it may or may not be true of you because I have not read many of your posts.

Makes white people afraid of blacks. And hurts both races in the process.
And where do these images of black strength and toughness come from?

It's not from black people

Blacks create the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous.

Plus there is no history of systematic black terror that black people have thrown at whites. Maybe you would like to share your feelings of the crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive, over again.

Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

Or whites playing "Hit the ****** baby"

4924e50e1444640a7f01920c8e896377--african-jungle-black-child.jpg

Now when you can come with similar examples of blacks doing this to whites then I may take seriously your claim of "Makes white people afraid of blacks"

Makes white people afraid of blacks. And hurts both races in the process.
And where do these images of black strength and toughness come from?

It's not from black people

Blacks create the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous.

Plus there is no history of systematic black terror that black people have thrown at whites. Maybe you would like to share your feelings of the crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive, over again.

Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family. Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

Or whites playing "Hit the ****** baby"

4924e50e1444640a7f01920c8e896377--african-jungle-black-child.jpg

Now when you can come with similar examples of blacks doing this to whites then I may take seriously your claim of "Makes white people afraid of blacks"
AWWW! You negroids are so cute and cuddly, come here, I want to pat you on the head. :lol:

really?
--

members do it here

--

sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??
The posts you start would lead anyone to believe you are obsessed with race.View attachment 177054View attachment 177055View attachment 177056

...I didn't initiate the racial crap--the blacks/etc did....RACIST--EVERY white is racist
...I was on another forum--a history forum....I never started or talked about race until thread after thread was about how whites are evil.....only then did I start threads to show the TRUTH--fairness
....I'm responding to that and the MSM always having anti-white stories and hardly ever--if any--stories of how blacks are racist

What do you mean "We've established"
What have you established ?
Where was this meeting when you established it ?
How come I was not invited to this meeting ?

This is classic

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

Because you say there is not a problem.

Once again

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

OK.

So how do you explain the evidence from the Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. The police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or how do you explain the white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats, that's on you.

Because the system has worked so well in the past, especially for Black people, especially when they do not rock the boat. Because the nation was already busily ending police brutality. Because justice in the US is colour-blind, even to the colour of money.

Yeah right
OH. Right. So it really bothers you that some black people living poor communities ?

Yeah right.

And once again how does black people living in poor community affect white people ?

Because, after all, poor Black people own so much. Because liquor stores help the community. Because CVS is Black-owned. Because Black people are destroying their chance of being treated like animals by Arab and Asian shopkeepers from behind bulletproof glass. Because those same shopkeepers hire so many Black people and do not drain money from the community. Because Wells Fargo and other banks have nothing to do with abandoned houses.

Talk sense.
So let me get this straight.

Are you saying black people as collective want to be criminal and think criminals should go free. Is that what you are saying with this statement ?
Once again

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

But let's say this is true. Let's say this black woman was bad at her job. So the worst example of black racism you could come up was bad service from a black person at store ?

200w.webp

That this is your MAIN example of disadvantage towards white people. That this is the best you could come up with how vicious black racism is to whites is, is all the proof anyone should need to know of how real black racism does not exist
so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!
So you went to the white manager (And why was the manger white ?) and you tried to get the black person the sack. Right ? Because you thought that bad service by a black person at a store was just so traumatic event for you that your gonna need counselling. Right ?

200w.webp

Last edited:
sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??
The posts you start would lead anyone to believe you are obsessed with race.View attachment 177054View attachment 177055View attachment 177056

...I didn't initiate the racial crap--the blacks/etc did....RACIST--EVERY white is racist
...I was on another forum--a history forum....I never started or talked about race until thread after thread was about how whites are evil.....only then did I start threads to show the TRUTH--fairness
....I'm responding to that and the MSM always having anti-white stories and hardly ever--if any--stories of how blacks are racist

That is the straw man fallacy. Since history shows evidence of white oppression of blacks in this country, you cannot discredit that truth. Thus, you create the fallacy that blacks are claiming EVERY white is racist or that blacks are blaming ALL of their problems on whites. Obviously ALL blacks problems being blamed on whites is not true and thus saying that we are saying that makes our argument untrue. Obviously every white person is not racist either. Thus, saying we are saying that every white person is racist makes our argument untrue. The goal is to discredit the black argument

AWWW! You negroids are so cute and cuddly, come here, I want to pat you on the head. :lol:
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white supremacist are the main evil. I don't feel for white supremacist, the way you feel for white supremacists and I'm pretty sure you don't feel for black people the way I feel for black people.

What makes sense to the wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep. Two historical open enemies are never going to see eye to eye.

Last edited:
sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??

You chose to make thread after thread after thread about the EVIL BLACK PEOPLE.
Clearly you have issues with people of color.
Get therapy.

sure

You
Me
THIS proves I'm racist??

Get therapy.

hahaahaah
AND---I provide facts to back up my statements
there were threads like ''Another white supremacist blah blah blah'''
when in reality--the truth--TRUTH--blacks commit much more murder than white supremacists per capita or otherwise
...and a lot of these anti-white threads I've proved to be bullshit and/or they didn't back them up with facts

usually--people like you calling whites racists--are the real racist

Get therapy.

hahaahaah
when in reality--the truth--TRUTH--blacks commit much more murder than white supremacists per capita or otherwise
...and a lot of these anti-white threads I've proved to be bullshit and/or they didn't back them up with facts

Usually--people like you calling people of color racists--are the real racist.

It works both ways.

Get therapy.

hahaahaah

Ok....and....the rates are higher.....what does that really mean?

The very first post you did on USMB was a topic starter called "Grey's Anatomy Hates Whites"

This was the very first post you done on here. So spare me the "Blacks started it. So I responded" nonsense.
Dude. I've look at your history all your posts are racial or have a racial element.

You have Trump in the big house and you white people are STILL complaining ? You have man who is gonna favor whites at every turn and your still whining.

No, it isn’t blacks who parade like victims; it’s white people. White people claiming to be the victims of racism and taxes for blacks and Muslims looking to impose Sharia on them, and BLM activists.
I'm responding to that and the MSM always having anti-white stories and hardly ever--if any--stories of how blacks are racist
The only examples you have shown is that Chris Rock name calling and you claiming you got bad service at store by a black person.

And you if white folks are tired of seeing black ppl out front whenever white racism comes then there’s an easy way to solve that problem.

Do the work yourselves

If whites were willing to stand up and condemn the racism in your community perhaps blk ppl wouldn’t have to be the ones leading the rally. Maybe we could take a break.

But that’s the problem: most whites do nothing in the face of racism. You don’t speak up. You don’t talk back. You don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues.. You sit back and remain silent. White aren’t showing up at all. So what are black ppl supposed to do? Just sit bk and take your sh*t ?

Last edited:
What do you mean "We've established"
What have you established ?
Where was this meeting when you established it ?
How come I was not invited to this meeting ?

This is classic

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

Because you say there is not a problem.

Once again

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

OK.

So how do you explain the evidence from the Michael A. Wood Jr was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. The police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests – like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or how do you explain the white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats, that's on you.

Because the system has worked so well in the past, especially for Black people, especially when they do not rock the boat. Because the nation was already busily ending police brutality. Because justice in the US is colour-blind, even to the colour of money.

Yeah right
OH. Right. So it really bothers you that some black people living poor communities ?

Yeah right.

And once again how does black people living in poor community affect white people ?

Because, after all, poor Black people own so much. Because liquor stores help the community. Because CVS is Black-owned. Because Black people are destroying their chance of being treated like animals by Arab and Asian shopkeepers from behind bulletproof glass. Because those same shopkeepers hire so many Black people and do not drain money from the community. Because Wells Fargo and other banks have nothing to do with abandoned houses.

Talk sense.
So let me get this straight.

Are you saying black people as collective want to be criminal and think criminals should go free. Is that what you are saying with this statement ?
Once again

Cp04aIzUsAQ_97F.jpg

But let's say this is true. Let's say this black woman was bad at her job. So the worst example of black racism you could come up was bad service from a black person at store ?

200w.webp

That this is your MAIN example of disadvantage towards white people. That this is the best you could come up with how vicious black racism is to whites is, is all the proof anyone should need to know of how real black racism does not exist
so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!
So you went to the white manager (And why was the manger white ?) and you tried to get the black person the sack. Right ? Because you thought that bad service by a black person at a store was just so traumatic event for you that your gonna need counselling. Right ?

200w.webp
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
18.5 times
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
and about 900 police shooting deaths---even less are black and most of these are justified
even if we count all the 900---if you do the math---this clearly-obviously--shows there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shootings
that's a police shooting every .0003 times the police are called for assistance !! if my math is correct
a police shooting death every .0003 time they are called is a major problem??!!??

The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

PLUS blacks commit crime at a much higher rate--WAAALAAA!! what does this mean????!! YES--the police will interact with black criminals at a higher rate

continued in next post

Forum List

Back