Black republicans...who are they really?

Black republicans do not exist in any meaningful way.
That's a sad indictment on that demographic then if true. It says one of two things: either they want to mooch off of society to avoid personal responsibility (sad) or they are really uniformed (tragic).

Wrong .. there is another choice .. republicans are so racist and putrid that nobody wants to vote for them except SOME white people.

This is validated by the fact that nobody votes for the Republican Party in substantial numbers but some white people. Not my fault if you're too dumb to see that. :0)

That's a sad indictment on a once great party that fought against the very people who make up the Republican Party today.
Why would an African-American in the NFL support racists? Why would Condoleeza Rice? Allen West? Collin Powell? :eusa_doh:

Who knows .. who cares?

Powell voted for Obama .. TWICE.

Allen West is a moron and yesterday's news.

Charles Barkley is a republican. Who cares? :0)

They are outnumbered by millions upon millions.

More and more people in the African-American community are waking up to the truth. Perhaps some day, BlackAsCoal will as well...

Benjamin Watson, NFL star: Planned Parenthood was created to ‘exterminate blacks’

Nope, I'm never getting on that boat.

I keep hearing about more African-Americans this and that .. but none of this or that is reflected in polling.

Wouldn't Trump and republicans get more support that is visible to the eye if this and that were true?

Bragging about a lack of independent thought in your people is an odd choice.

That's ignorant .. but typical. :0)

Blacks have positioned themselves far better than you and your party have.

Clinton wins .. police terrorism gets seriously addressed .. more liberal thinking Supreme Court Judges appointed .. democrats are positioned for the next generation.

Republicans are perfectly positioned for disaster .. the party is imploding .. and the next generation of Americans want nothing to do with the Republican Party.

You can believe whatever you want.

You would have thought Obama would have seriously addressed "police terrorism."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would an African-American in the NFL support racists? Why would Condoleeza Rice? Allen West? Collin Powell? :eusa_doh:
Who knows .. who cares?
Anybody using logic and reason against your outrageous lies about "racism". That's who...

:lol: More stupid.

Logic and reason??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're supporting someone who has never held office and doesn't even want to be president .. and you're talking about WHAT? :lol:

Nobody gives a rats ass about what they think .. obviously.

We are post racial, except when it comes to Republicans? How does that work, again? We disconnect race unless it's not a liberal democratic function, otherwise ....Explain this again to me. If blacks create huge crime waves and hurt innocent people, we can't profile them, but we CAN racially profile the few white cops that shoot them? How does that work, again?

Who knows .. who cares?
Anybody using logic and reason against your outrageous lies about "racism". That's who...

You're supporting someone who has never held office and doesn't even want to be president .. and you're talking about WHAT? :lol:

Sweetie....I don't support Donald Trump. I can see why you vote Dumbocrat. You're so confused. You literally don't know which way is up. :eusa_doh:

Who knows .. who cares?

Sweetie....I don't support Donald Trump. I can see why you vote Dumbocrat. You're so confused. You literally don't know which way is up. :eusa_doh:

Coal is a low information voter. Just follows what the crowd does, that frees up time to stare mindlessly into a TV.

Let's get past race. Blacks that target whites are just as bigoted and far outnumber white racist, and that's real. Why do we we ignore that? The KKK or the neonazis are such a tiny threat as to almost be a joke. Like getting rabies from big foot, preposterous. Black crime is as real as warts and twice as ugly. Let's face facts.

More and more people in the African-American community are waking up to the truth. Perhaps some day, BlackAsCoal will as well...

Benjamin Watson, NFL star: Planned Parenthood was created to ‘exterminate blacks’

Nope, I'm never getting on that boat.

I keep hearing about more African-Americans this and that .. but none of this or that is reflected in polling.

Wouldn't Trump and republicans get more support that is visible to the eye if this and that were true?

Bragging about a lack of independent thought in your people is an odd choice.

That's ignorant .. but typical. :0)

Blacks have positioned themselves far better than you and your party have.

Clinton wins .. police terrorism gets seriously addressed .. more liberal thinking Supreme Court Judges appointed .. democrats are positioned for the next generation.

Republicans are perfectly positioned for disaster .. the party is imploding .. and the next generation of Americans want nothing to do with the Republican Party.

You can believe whatever you want.

You would have thought Obama would have seriously addressed "police terrorism."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Who knows .. who cares?

You claim that logic and reason can be used against charges of racism for a virtually all-white political party in the year 2016. :lol::lol: Yet that logic and reason completely escapes you. Try it now.

BTW .. where oh where are all the black republicans that you knuckleheads claim exist? :lol: .. I can see why you now to run from that stupid argument.

Who knows .. who cares?

Coal is a low information voter. Just follows what the crowd does, that frees up time to stare mindlessly into a TV.

That from the assclown section. :lol:

I'm supporter the obvious winner .. you're supporting the joke that helps make her the winner.

assclown

They are black people who are also republicans. Not too difficult to understand. Every one is an individual after all. I'm sure there are many black people who don't vote for the democratic ticket.

I have experienced black racial demagoguery, first hand. I actually dealt with it on any level you can imagine. A few valid police brutality incidences don't excuse the overwhelming black crimes. The overwhelming logic says "Don't act like a negative stereotype". Then you won't get shot, or treated like a negative stereotype. No Dah, it isn't that hard.

They are black people who are also republicans. Not too difficult to understand. Every one is an individual after all. I'm sure there are many black people who don't vote for the democratic ticket.

No one denies that .. the point is that there are so few of them that they hardly matter.

They change and affect nothing.

Can we mandate that criminals have to wear body cameras. too? I actually have a dash cam, because so many people out there insist on being total asses. A few times someone films a cop "abusing" someone, how about we insist on seeing what innocent so called perpetrator was up to, from their perspective from the beginning? That would be good, too. I don't think criminals would like that.

Can we mandate that criminals have to wear body cameras. too? I actually have a dash cam, because so many people out there insist on being total asses. A few times someone films a cop "abusing" someone, how about we insist on seeing what innocent so called perpetrator was up to, from their perspective from the beginning? That would be good, too. I don't think criminals would like that.

Nothing is stopping you from proposing it.

.. good luck with that. :0)

I already use a dash cam. People lie and play games, not sure when personal body cameras would be out of the question. Are we coming down to that?

I already use a dash cam. People lie and play games, not sure when personal body cameras would be out of the question. Are we coming down to that?

Your use of it is a choice .. but camera video-tapping has changed the face of law enforcement .. against bad cops.

Your use of it is a choice .. but camera video-tapping has changed the face of law enforcement .. against bad cops.
Cops are one thing, they need to follow rules.I am not afraid of the cops, they aren't going to hurt me. But the bad guys that don't follow rules and DON'T wear body cameras that commit crimes, they tend to worry me a little more. Sorry. Cops tend to stop the bad guys, so, not worried about them

Cops are one thing, they need to follow rules.I am not afraid of the cops, they aren't going to hurt me. But the bad guys that don't follow rules and DON'T wear body cameras that commit crimes, they tend to worry me a little more. Sorry. Cops tend to stop the bad guys, so, not worried about them

Let me guess .. you're white.

Forum List

Back