Black republicans...who are they really?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

• Banned
Glad that Beagle found my post "funny"....Simple minds find humor in the weirdest of places.

Glad that Beagle found my post "funny"....Simple minds find humor in the weirdest of places.

When you post something plausible and serious, you will get serious answers. Keep posting left wing bull and you will keep getting the same response.

First, the people who side with the left do so because they don't understand politics.

Secondly, Obama isn't black, so this whole post is pointless.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
. I've heard of people running around claiming to be or standing up for conservative policies, but I have never seen anyone claim their color as being something crucial to having or keeping their conservative views in which they might have. Why don't you use your own mind to rationalize something better, instead of being a mindless black sheep who follows idiotic racist bull crap thinking like you have just posted above ? Just sayin....

Yeah, cause the condition has so greatly improve under democratic leadership over the last 40 years. More poverty, higher unemployment compared the rest of the country, more black on black violence and crime. It's actually gotten worse under the first black president, not better. Seems to me its the regressive policies that don't mesh with the interest of blacks.

Heres the hillary busting out in some southern negro dialect speaking about pauls letter to the galatians to a gathering of african americans. Thats her natural dialect.......yeah. This is the freak that nat is saddled up with.

The policies of the first black President have not benefited the black community by basically every standard blacks are worse off now then they were when Obama was sworn in. The majority of blacks will vote for Hillary this November even though her policies will simply be a continuation of the Obama policies that have already failed them and liberal policies that have done so for the most part since LBJ so the reason some blacks embrace conservative policies is likely because of how liberal policies have failed them. The real question should be why do so many blacks continue to embrace the Democratic party and there policies that have failed them so badly for so long?

None of you right wingers have addressed the intent of the O/P....All you've done.....as usual.....is bitched and moaned about Obama ad nauseum......

Get over it......you know, if he could run.....he'd be elected again.

Well, it's NOT this Nubian prince...

NB92O35.png

Black Republicans == Blacks without soul.

Heres the hillary busting out in some southern negro dialect speaking about pauls letter to the galatians to a gathering of african americans. Thats her natural dialect.......yeah. This is the freak that nat is saddled up with.

. This woman is despicable. She uses people for her gains in life, and for the people having to depend on her it's a crying shame really. Why not try to be proud of ones self struggle and achievements in life, instead of being spoon fed this kind of fake jargan, political postering or idiotic rhetoric just for your vote in life, and worse from a crooked lawyer type to boot ? Then again the blacks having been subjected to this kind of crap most of their lives, may feel like there is no other way to get to the moutain top, least they do it through idiots who think like this woman does, and therefore together they all have a mutual goal in mind, and that is to use each other until all the smoke finally clears. Does this make both partners (Hillary & her targeted voter block she is speaking to), partners in crime until they all achieve their ultimate goals maybe ? What are these peoples ultimate goals ? Is it to defeat one party as if that party is their arch enemy in life, and this would fundamentally change the nation how again ? How should the targeted party take this crap that Hillary uses constantly against them ? Should they interpret her words and rhetoric as being hostile towards an entire American group, and this as if they are somehow engaging in the policies and restrictions that were known about in the history books ? Why does a huge majority of Americans tolerate this kind of lying, low down, scheming, selfish hate filled crap these Democrats keep pumping out ?

Forum List

Back