lets see how the gun control dems handle this

Moronic thread premise.

‘Dems’ have no problem with citizens taking a gun training course, gay Americans in particular, given their likelihood of becoming victims of hateful rightwing bigots.

And firearm regulatory measures are more than just the regulation of actual firearms.

Moronic thread premise.

‘Dems’ have no problem with citizens taking a gun training course, gay Americans in particular, given their likelihood of becoming victims of hateful rightwing bigots.

And firearm regulatory measures are more than just the regulation of actual firearms.
The last mass shooting was a "gay" Muslim... Fuck face
More frivolous laws equal more death. Bed wetter

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?
What's your idea of reasonable? Fuck face

Been down that road a million times. I name a couple reasonable measures, and you claim laws don't mean anything because there are still crooks. You're wrong.

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?

Been down that road a million times. I name a couple reasonable measures, and you claim laws don't mean anything because there are still crooks. You're wrong.
Name one law that will stop mass shootings? And how? Be specific

Name one law that will stop mass shootings?

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.
There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Last edited:

There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.
I'm sorry you are so poorly informed. Hillary already told us what she is considering.

qlMmYlk.jpg

We have reasonable restriction as a nation, some states have gone batshit crazy though. Funny how they're all blue states.

Forum List

Back