Black republicans...who are they really?

As long as my side wins, fuck you guys.
Classy. And if "your side" doesn't win? Then what my dear? What happens if Donald Trump is your president for the next 8 years?

What happens if Donald Trump is your president for the next 8 years?

Only a fool believes that. This election is over .. and Trump wins by getting Hillary Clinton elected.

Trump played you like a two-dollar whore. :0)

Only a fool believes that. This election is over .. and Trump wins by getting Hillary Clinton elected.
Only an ignorant liberal believes that. You people said the exact same thing about the Republican primary and not only did he win - he won in a landslide.

He won the primary because he was talking to absolute morons, like you.

This election is over and Trump gets his wish by exposing and destroying the Republican Party. :0) Trump is a DEMOCRAT you idiot.

:0) You've been played like two-dollar whore.

Trump played you like a two-dollar whore. :0)
I've got news for you cupcake - I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't support him then and I don't support him now. Oops...how stupid do you look at the moment?!?

Wrong bitch .. I don't give a fuck who you vote for .. you're here supporting Trump .. the democrat. :0) You must be embarrassed about who you support.

you're here supporting Trump
Reading is clearly not your strength (explains why you vote Dumbocrat). I'll say it again (slower this time):

I've got news for you cupcake - I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't support him then and I don't support him now. Oops...how extra stupid do you look at the moment?!? :eusa_doh:

What happens if Donald Trump is your president for the next 8 years?

Liberals a lot smarter than you vehemently disagree with you brother... :lol:

Cenk Uygur Predicts Donald Trump Will Win Election 279-259

5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win

Van Jones: Wake Up, Dems, Trump is Probably Going to be President

You're mistaken if you think I believe you have the intelligence to see the nose on your face. I don't.

Clinton will win the votes of every demographic in America except angry old white men. Even many republicans will vote for her.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump “is unfit to serve our party and cannot lead this country,” he says.
Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He'll Vote For Hillary Clinton

Almost the entire republican establishment wants to see him gone.

Sorry, there aren't enough angry old white men to elect someone who doesn't want to be elected .. but you hold on tight to believing Trump will win. :0) You can always claim the election was stolen later.

Wrong bitch .. I don't give a fuck who you vote for ..
You're very angry and vulgar. Does that stem from the realization that you've spent your life supporting people that not only hate you, but who also make sure you stay in your place - dependent on them for all of your needs? :itsok:

Almost the entire republican establishment wants to see him gone.
That's true (damn - you're on a roll tonight - you follow up the first accurate thing you've ever said with the second accurate thing you've ever said).

But here's the thing sparky....the irony is that nearly the entire Dumbocrat Party wants Hitlery gone. They've always hated her and now she has pissed off the Bernie supporters by rigging the elections and fucking them over. They are in the streets with a #NeverHillary campaign and swearing to vote for Trump.

You're very angry and vulgar. Does that stem from the realization that you've spent your life supporting people that not only hate you, but who also make sure you stay in your place - dependent on them for all of your needs? :itsok:

:lol: That from an ignorant assclown who's here supporting a celebrity for president who doesn't even have a plan.

ANGRY is why you're here supporting Trump. :0) I just enjoy pissing on republicans.

:lol: That from an ignorant assclown who's here supporting a celebrity for president who doesn't even have a plan.

ANGRY is why you're here supporting Trump. :0) I just enjoy pissing on republicans.

He has been shouting his plan from the rooftops for months.

Only a liar or a fool would claim he does not have a plan.

Forum List

Back