Black republicans...who are they really?

What happens if Donald Trump is your president for the next 8 years?

Only a fool believes that. This election is over .. and Trump wins by getting Hillary Clinton elected.
Liberals a lot smarter than you vehemently disagree with you brother... :lol:

Cenk Uygur Predicts Donald Trump Will Win Election 279-259

5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win

Van Jones: Wake Up, Dems, Trump is Probably Going to be President

You're mistaken if you think I believe you have the intelligence to see the nose on your face. I don't.

Clinton will win the votes of every demographic in America except angry old white men. Even many republicans will vote for her.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump “is unfit to serve our party and cannot lead this country,” he says.
Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He'll Vote For Hillary Clinton

Almost the entire republican establishment wants to see him gone.

Sorry, there aren't enough angry old white men to elect someone who doesn't want to be elected .. but you hold on tight to believing Trump will win. :0) You can always claim the election was stolen later.

Polls say otherwise.

Only a fool believes that. This election is over .. and Trump wins by getting Hillary Clinton elected.

And you are on their side.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

That from an ignorant assclown who's here supporting a celebrity for president who doesn't even have a plan.
Again...you clearly suffer from a learning disability. No matter how many times you declare that I "support Trump" - it doesn't make it true.

Incidentally, you're the ultimate ignorant assclown supporting Hitlery Clinton who has a plan - to keep you in your place while consolidating power and wealth for herself. Now that is a special kind of stupid. It's also hilarious in a tragic kind of way. Your ancestors are mortified and disgusted with you for voluntarily stepping back onto the plantation. The Dumbocrats used force back in their day. Now they just use your own astounding ignorance in your day.

More and more people in the African-American community are waking up to the truth. Perhaps some day, BlackAsCoal will as well...

Benjamin Watson, NFL star: Planned Parenthood was created to ‘exterminate blacks’

BlackAssHole swallowed the hate pill at a very young age and will never spit it out...

She / He is the epitome of a Narcissist, votes for the party that want's to abolish the existence of the very race they claim Conservatives want to destroy, hard to believe more don't see that Planned Parenthood is the death machine for low income Blacks and Hispanics, it tells the story they don't want to admit too, can't fix stupid...

You're mistaken if you think I believe you have the intelligence to see the nose on your face. I don't.

Clinton will win the votes of every demographic in America except angry old white men. Even many republicans will vote for her.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump “is unfit to serve our party and cannot lead this country,” he says.
Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He'll Vote For Hillary Clinton

Sorry, there aren't enough angry old white men to elect someone who doesn't want to be elected .. but you hold on tight to believing Trump will win. :0) You can always claim the election was stolen later.

Polls say otherwise.

No they don't.

More and more people in the African-American community are waking up to the truth. Perhaps some day, BlackAsCoal will as well...

Benjamin Watson, NFL star: Planned Parenthood was created to ‘exterminate blacks’

Nope, I'm never getting on that boat.

I keep hearing about more African-Americans this and that .. but none of this or that is reflected in polling.

Wouldn't Trump and republicans get more support that is visible to the eye if this and that were true?

Black republicans do not exist in any meaningful way.

Polls say otherwise.

No they don't.

The polls have been up and down, and in some of them, Trump has been ahead.

Anyone who is not a deluded fool who looks at the polls, has to realize that Trump is a real contender who may very well be our next President.

Your confidence just shows you to be a fool.

I keep hearing about more African-Americans this and that .. but none of this or that is reflected in polling.

Wouldn't Trump and republicans get more support that is visible to the eye if this and that were true?

Bragging about a lack of independent thought in your people is an odd choice.

Polls say otherwise.

No they don't.

Anyone who is not a deluded fool who looks at the polls, has to realize that Trump is a real contender who may very well be our next President.

:0) Well you go with that. I have absolutely no problem with what you believe, no matter how blind and ridiculous it may be.

Polls say otherwise.

No they don't.

:0) Well you go with that. I have absolutely no problem with what you believe, no matter how blind and ridiculous it may be.

Seeing that polls that swing wildly and are somethings effectively tied, mean that the election is up in the air is not being "blind" or "ridiculous".

ONly a moron would think that it did mean that.

Polls say otherwise.

No they don't.

Seeing that polls that swing wildly and are somethings effectively tied, mean that the election is up in the air is not being "blind" or "ridiculous".

ONly a moron would think that it did mean that.

:0) Then you go right ahead and believe that. I don't care what you believe.

I think I've already said that.

I don't need a poll to KNOW that Trump will never be president.

After the election, you'll come up with something else. :0)

Bragging about a lack of independent thought in your people is an odd choice.

That's ignorant .. but typical. :0)

Blacks have positioned themselves far better than you and your party have.

Clinton wins .. police terrorism gets seriously addressed .. more liberal thinking Supreme Court Judges appointed .. democrats are positioned for the next generation.

Republicans are perfectly positioned for disaster .. the party is imploding .. and the next generation of Americans want nothing to do with the Republican Party.

You can believe whatever you want.

That's a sad indictment on that demographic then if true. It says one of two things: either they want to mooch off of society to avoid personal responsibility (sad) or they are really uniformed (tragic).

Wrong .. there is another choice .. republicans are so racist and putrid that nobody wants to vote for them except SOME white people.

This is validated by the fact that nobody votes for the Republican Party in substantial numbers but some white people. Not my fault if you're too dumb to see that. :0)

That's a sad indictment on a once great party that fought against the very people who make up the Republican Party today.

That's a sad indictment on that demographic then if true. It says one of two things: either they want to mooch off of society to avoid personal responsibility (sad) or they are really uniformed (tragic).

Wrong .. there is another choice .. republicans are so racist and putrid that nobody wants to vote for them except SOME white people.

This is validated by the fact that nobody votes for the Republican Party in substantial numbers but some white people. Not my fault if you're too dumb to see that. :0)

That's a sad indictment on a once great party that fought against the very people who make up the Republican Party today.
Why would an African-American in the NFL support racists? Why would Condoleeza Rice? Allen West? Collin Powell? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back