Zone1 A perfect depiction of the history black/white relations in the USA (pt.2)

Ladies and gentlemen...

What we have here is a democrat begging republicans with his hand out for a hand up; how pathetic!

You sit in the that democrat plantation, whose lies filled you with covid vaccination, and it won't give you an ounce of allocation.

By the way... your profanity does NOTHING to intimidate me- not one thing, it's the profanity pacifier you suck on every time you lose.

COVID vaccinatons don't have a damnn thing to do with this topic. There is no Democratic plantation. But there damn sure is a republican one where blacks can't speak freely.​

And so like I said,

In the movie “The Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufresne went to the warden after listening to a story from a prisoner who got transferred into Shawshank and had been a cellmate with the man who committed the murders that got Dufresne sent to prison. Dufresne repeated the story to the Warden. After listening, Warden Norton knew that Dufresne was telling the truth. Instead of letting Dufresne get a new trial, the Warden started making excuses for why he could not do it. The denials were because Warden Norton was being paid under the table as he ran a contracting scam that included laundering money using Dufresne as an accountant. After listening to the many excuses from Norton, Dufresne asked the question, “Are you always so obtuse?”

This is a perfect analogy to describe the relationship between many in the white community and us as black people. History is documented. There really can be no denial of what has gone on. Despite the facts, some whites believe these things have no relationship to how and why things are as they are now. Like Norton, they have lived in a system that has afforded them wealth and do not want it changed. There are some whites, regardless of party or ideology, who refuse to take a realistic look at the issue of race. It seems people want to solve race-based problems without looking at race to solve them. Common sense says that if a system is built on denying specific races access to opportunity, racism will be at least partly the reason for the problems that exist due to that exclusion.

We’ve heard all the so-called “politically incorrect” comments telling us that the problems plaguing black communities are self-inflicted and include: unmarried births, fatherless homes, refusal to take education seriously, rap music, worship of thug culture, genetic inferiority, low IQ, making up racism to get paid, the victim mentality, waiting for a handout, government dependence, special rights and whatever else. All of this is incorrect. Let us genuinely step out of the box. It is time to get honest about leaving the so-called plantation. Some blacks have tried to be polite and politically correct about this. I won’t be. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Don’t conflate what you just read. I said white racism, not white people. Every white person is NOT a racist.

Yes, that’s what I said. I am not waiting for whites to give me anything free. I do not have some so-called victim mentality whereby I blame whites for my failings. If I have failed at things, I failed on my own. It is time some whites stopped the juvenile name-calling. The reality of racism is not about failing. It is about denial—the denial of opportunity. The failure lies in those who have chosen to fall for what white race hustlers like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly and others have told them. White racism IS the root cause; it is the fundamental reason for the occurrence of problems in the black community.

The evidence is overwhelming yet idiots spend time trying to gaslight and argue. If that doesn't work they try the old you're depending on whitey to save you argument like we see here from crossbody. Whites created the problem, there it is the responsibility of whites to fix it. We keep reading lectures from right wing pyschosis addled idiots about taking resonsibility for our behavior; when will whites on the right begin doing what they tell others to do crossbody? Ha?

8 Times the U.S. Government Gave White People Handouts to Get Ahead​

How White People Made It Big By Getting Government Handouts​

How Today’s White Middle Class Was Made Possible By Welfare​

History of affirmative action policies show how white people have benefitted​

The untold history of affirmative action — for White people​

It’s Time to End the Quiet Cruelty of Property Taxes​

April 11, 2024

Property taxes, the lifeblood of local governments and school districts, are among the most powerful and stealthy engines of racism and wealth inequality our nation has ever produced. And while the Biden administration has offered many solutions for making the tax code fairer, it has yet to effectively tackle a problem that has resulted not only in the extraordinary overtaxation of Black and Latino homeowners but also in the worsening of disparities between wealthy and poorer communities.

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

Skip to a section​

A critical look at systemic racism in education: The need for a racial equity policy

To understand structural racism, look to our schools

June 28, 2020

I can keep going. This is reality. Face it.

COVID vaccinatons don't have a damnn thing to do with this topic. There is no Democratic plantation. But there damn sure is a republican one where blacks can't speak freely.​

And so like I said,

In the movie “The Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufresne went to the warden after listening to a story from a prisoner who got transferred into Shawshank and had been a cellmate with the man who committed the murders that got Dufresne sent to prison. Dufresne repeated the story to the Warden. After listening, Warden Norton knew that Dufresne was telling the truth. Instead of letting Dufresne get a new trial, the Warden started making excuses for why he could not do it. The denials were because Warden Norton was being paid under the table as he ran a contracting scam that included laundering money using Dufresne as an accountant. After listening to the many excuses from Norton, Dufresne asked the question, “Are you always so obtuse?”

This is a perfect analogy to describe the relationship between many in the white community and us as black people. History is documented. There really can be no denial of what has gone on. Despite the facts, some whites believe these things have no relationship to how and why things are as they are now. Like Norton, they have lived in a system that has afforded them wealth and do not want it changed. There are some whites, regardless of party or ideology, who refuse to take a realistic look at the issue of race. It seems people want to solve race-based problems without looking at race to solve them. Common sense says that if a system is built on denying specific races access to opportunity, racism will be at least partly the reason for the problems that exist due to that exclusion.

We’ve heard all the so-called “politically incorrect” comments telling us that the problems plaguing black communities are self-inflicted and include: unmarried births, fatherless homes, refusal to take education seriously, rap music, worship of thug culture, genetic inferiority, low IQ, making up racism to get paid, the victim mentality, waiting for a handout, government dependence, special rights and whatever else. All of this is incorrect. Let us genuinely step out of the box. It is time to get honest about leaving the so-called plantation. Some blacks have tried to be polite and politically correct about this. I won’t be. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. Don’t conflate what you just read. I said white racism, not white people. Every white person is NOT a racist.

Yes, that’s what I said. I am not waiting for whites to give me anything free. I do not have some so-called victim mentality whereby I blame whites for my failings. If I have failed at things, I failed on my own. It is time some whites stopped the juvenile name-calling. The reality of racism is not about failing. It is about denial—the denial of opportunity. The failure lies in those who have chosen to fall for what white race hustlers like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly and others have told them. White racism IS the root cause; it is the fundamental reason for the occurrence of problems in the black community.

The evidence is overwhelming yet idiots spend time trying to gaslight and argue. If that doesn't work they try the old you're depending on whitey to save you argument like we see here from crossbody. Whites created the problem, there it is the responsibility of whites to fix it. We keep reading lectures from right wing pyschosis addled idiots about taking resonsibility for our behavior; when will whites on the right begin doing what they tell others to do crossbody? Ha?

8 Times the U.S. Government Gave White People Handouts to Get Ahead​

How White People Made It Big By Getting Government Handouts​

How Today’s White Middle Class Was Made Possible By Welfare​

History of affirmative action policies show how white people have benefitted​

The untold history of affirmative action — for White people​

It’s Time to End the Quiet Cruelty of Property Taxes​

April 11, 2024

Property taxes, the lifeblood of local governments and school districts, are among the most powerful and stealthy engines of racism and wealth inequality our nation has ever produced. And while the Biden administration has offered many solutions for making the tax code fairer, it has yet to effectively tackle a problem that has resulted not only in the extraordinary overtaxation of Black and Latino homeowners but also in the worsening of disparities between wealthy and poorer communities.

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

Skip to a section​

A critical look at systemic racism in education: The need for a racial equity policy

To understand structural racism, look to our schools

June 28, 2020

I can keep going. This is reality. Face it.

The%20guilty%20get%20gabby.jpg

Don't you dare EVER post any more bullshit like this to me again white boy. This is nothing but a bunch of white supremacist crap. Don't talk about what black men have done to black women when you have continously enslaved white women.
Women’s position was a PRIVILEGE before you idiot liberal slaves convinced them to get jobs at Walmart. Traditionally, men had to go out and kill beasts, move stones and battle enemies. Women stayed home and did less hazardous duties. It was a privilege, to not have to risk your neck on a daily basis to survive. Once civilization became sufficiently industrialized, the spoiled children that resulted, got the silly idea that women would be more happy flipping burgers 40 hours a week.

Until, you black homosexuals can even define what a woman is, it’s probably best you don’t pretend to advocate for them. You Nazis have qerased what it means to be a woman. A woman now is nothing more that lipstick and a dress, thanks to you liberal fruitcakes.

In this video we see the classic problem with the discussion of race in America. No one wants to get to the root cause of the probem. The right stays stuck on stupid and refuses to go deep in discussion the complexity of the problem.

The idiot on the left stays stuck on the dumb ass Republican talking point about Democratic cities. That's the republican out to deny the failure of their policies at the state level.

And here is another perfect depiction of the history black/white relations in the USA.

Racists who think we are too dumb to see the real agenda of the current Republican party steady trying to press us into voting for white supremacy by trying to gaslight us about Democrats.We know about what Democrats have and have not done white ---. So it's time you stopped trying to tell us your version.
“Poor kids can be just as bright and talented as white kids”.

Forum List

Back