Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story

First you said women are owned by alpha males and that women should be drafted to marry and have kids. Now you want to backtrack to providing incentives to have kids.

You should stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

That you’re a boomer yes

And that you are backtracking.

You posted that women are owned by alpha males. You also said that women should be drafted into marriage and getting pregnant. These are facts.

Neither of those would be considered "incentives".

And that you are backtracking.

You posted that women are owned by alpha males. You also said that women should be drafted into marriage and getting pregnant. These are facts.

Neither of those would be considered "incentives".
I have added a boat load of context you have left out boomer

I have added a boat load of context you have left out boomer

You tried to justify it by talking about national security etc.

But no amount of context can justify what you said. Nor does it make it any less backtracking when you changed your tune to incentivizing having kids and getting married.

You tried to justify it by talking about national security etc.

But no amount of context can justify what you said. Nor does it make it any less backtracking when you changed your tune to incentivizing having kids and getting married.
Do you own your woman?

Does she sleep in other men’s beds?

My wives were both faithful by choice.

How about yours? (if you have one) Do you own them? Do they have a choice in whether or not you have sex? Can she leave whenever she wants?

Does your woman sleep in other men's beds? Do you sleep in other women's bed?

I asked you a question boy

And I have answered your questions, junior.

Funny, you still want people to answer your questions while you refuse to answer any yourself.

You asked a question and I answered it. Then I asked you a question, and you didn't answer it. You just asked another question.

I am happy to answer questions. But not if you refuse to do the same.

Why not answer whether you are faithful to your woman?

And I have answered your questions, junior.

Funny, you still want people to answer your questions while you refuse to answer any yourself.

You asked a question and I answered it. Then I asked you a question, and you didn't answer it. You just asked another question.

I am happy to answer questions. But not if you refuse to do the same.

Why not answer whether you are faithful to your woman?
They always stay faithful.. now answer mine boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back