81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

Innocent or guilty, ignorant or not, the Uber driver was involved. Harpy, your claim that the Uber driver had, "nothing" to do with it is a lie. Every single story explains the Uber driver's involvement.

Yes, the Uber driver had nothing to do with the scam, she was an innocent that was used and lost her life because of it. And you are supporting her being killed. you are a sick fuck.

Your second big lie is claiming that the Uber driver arrived as a mistake. That is not true, the Uber driver was directly dispatched to pick up the "package".

I never made this claim.

The third lie is that she was killed for coming to the door. She was killed when she did not cooperate and fled.

I never made this claim. And she never fled, she was shot in the leg before she could even try

The Uber driver had nothing to do with it.

But yes, if a Uber driver comes to your door by mistake, you are not allowed to kill them. Seems an adult should know this.
It is now apparent, your first comment in reply to me is a complete lie.

Innocent or guilty, ignorant or not, the Uber driver was involved. Harpy, your claim that the Uber driver had, "nothing" to do with it is a lie. Every single story explains the Uber driver's involvement.

Your second big lie is claiming that the Uber driver arrived as a mistake. That is not true, the Uber driver was directly dispatched to pick up the "package".

The third lie is that she was killed for coming to the door. She was killed when she did not cooperate and fled.

Harpy, you have been a liar with every post you have made in reply to my comments correcting your statement.

you said a random white racist man randomly shot an innocent black woman walking by

No. You claimed I said it. I never did. I have maintained that it wasn’t a defensive shooting.

I know in loony Trump/MTG/Putin loans accusing your opponents of things is the same as them admitting it. We don’t live there now.

If the races were reversed my opinion would be the same. You can use deadly force only when defending yourself or another from harm. That’s it.

Where you see the race first, and actions second. A white kills a black? Well obviously they had a good reason. Blacks are criminals.

Changing the topic doesn't do anything; the fact is Uber drivers are indistinguishable from anybody else. This is a hazard, and it is still the crooks who are to blame for these kinds of incidents.

Changing the topic doesn't do anything; the fact is Uber drivers are indistinguishable from anybody else. This is a hazard, and it is still the crooks who are to blame for these kinds of incidents.

I am responsible for my own actions. If I am going to use another’s actions to justify mine those actions must be egregious.

For example. A firearm. Before I pull the Bangstick there needs to be a good reason why. Otherwise I am committing a crime. In Georgia it is called Aggravated Assault. We don’t have Brandishing on the books.

The woman had no weapon. According to what we know right now there was no threat or aggressive action by her.

We are told the shooter took her phone. I’m assuming that she was trying to explain she was doing her job. Showing the guy the UBER order for her to pick something up. That would be the limit of her knowledge.

She was moving away, he followed holding his gun on her. He shot her in the leg according to reports.

He had no justification for doing so. According to the same reports a struggle ensued. No shit. Put a bullet in me and I’m going to shove that gun up your Urethra.

The madman shot her twice more.

The case is not self defense. At least in Georgia it isn’t. I don’t know Ohio laws, but it doesn’t sound like it would be. In Georgia you can’t claim self defense if you are committing a Felony. I don’t know of a single state where you can claim self defense in that situation. But I always hedge my bet by saying I don’t know about other jurisdictions.

I doubt the presence or absence of a uniform would have affected the outcome. The man was convinced he was looking at a criminal and wasn’t listening or thinking.

I can not help but be disgusted, if Uber is doing nothing to train and protect their drivers. After reading this story, I searched for answers and found that their are many crimes, murders, involving Uber. It is a very dangerous occupation to be an Uber driver.
Yeah...it's always been a very dangerous profession to drive a cab.

yes the woman, not cooperating with the person she came to come collect ransom money from, certainly convinced the man she was involved

Prove she knew she was there to collect ransom money. There must be a news story with police sources right?

You keep claiming this woman was a criminal, involved in the crime. The cops can’t appear find any evidence of that. At least not in the news articles we have. So where are you getting your information?

Forum List

Back