Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Most such facilities pay very low wages. So they will hire anyone who applies.
2. Really qualified and caring medical workers naturally prefer work at reputable hospitals.
3. We do not know what the patient did that set off that nurse.
4. Yes, the person who simply videoed the incident should be disciplined.
5. Some patients with dementia can be combative.
6. Families have to carefully check out such facilities so that they can choose the right facility.

In short, many nursing homes are warehouses to store old people until they die.

If possible, try to keep your elderly loved ones at home under a hospice plan.

Last edited:
I won’t watch but could almost guarantee the workers were Haitian.
Haitian workers should not be taken care of American elderly.
we should be around our own culture in our own heritage.

Except they are the only ones who take the jobs... that's the thing.

We dump our elderly off in these places, usually get the government to pick up the bill through Medicaid, and then wonder why these private contractors hire the cheapest labor they can find to maximize profit.

Except they are the only ones who take the jobs... that's the thing.

We dump our elderly off in these places, usually get the government to pick up the bill through Medicaid, and then wonder why these private contractors hire the cheapest labor they can find to maximize profit.
Wasn’t to long ago my aunt was working after school at these places all the nurses were white. Just need the 1790 nationalization have to return

Wasn’t to long ago my aunt was working after school at these places all the nurses were white. Just need the 1790 nationalization have to return

And how long ago was that?
Frankly, I do resumes for white nursing home workers... and they can't wait to move on to other kinds of nursing or get out of the medical field altogether.

Sorry, man, your lily-white America is a thing of the past, and we are better off for it.

Then find people of your culture and heritage willing to work for the wages paid those caregivers. See? easy peasy.

And how long ago was that?
Frankly, I do resumes for white nursing home workers... and they can't wait to move on to other kinds of nursing or get out of the medical field altogether.

Sorry, man, your lily-white America is a thing of the past, and we are better off for it.
Every neighborhood had life long nurses in these areas, and then young ladies would come in get experience and move on. It was a great system.

Every neighborhood had life long nurses in these areas, and then young ladies would come in get experience and move on. It was a great system.

So they worked for less just to gain experience? And then bailed when they could make more money? That makes sense.

But few people want to take a low paying job just for the experience.

So they worked for less just to gain experience? And then bailed when they could make more money? That makes sense.

But few people want to take a low paying job just for the experience.
Well you obviously flood urban areas with non union trades men, do the opposite of black rock, purchase homes, offer them at low rent for great American families. Rent will lower, (the rich hate living around the working class)
Moms will want to work close to home, they will fill all these positions

Great bring back the 1790 nationalization act. And no regulations on the second amendment, and 1st. They won’t stay I guarantee that

So only white, male property owners can become citizens? Yeah, that is not going to happen.

And why add "And no regulations on the second amendment, and 1st." What do the 1st and 2nd amendment have to do with nurses in old folks homes?

As a nurse working in LTC for about 13 years now I see a lot of generalizations being made here.

while we should be paid more, this myth that nurses and CNAs make slave wages is false. I make around $40 an hour as a LPN and CNAs where I work make well over $20. And this is considered mediocre nursing home pay around here. We make slightly less than other homes because we have reasonable ratios and don’t accept train-wrecks just to fill beds. The truly shitty homes have to pay more to get a nurse to even consider stepping in the door.

And before you get high and mighty about taking care of your loved ones at home, the vast majority of the time I see families taking absolutely shitty care of the elderly at home. Partly from ignorance/lack of training, partly because they burn out fast.

As hard as it is to take care of *one* confused and incontinent old person, imagine taking care of around 10 of them for eight hours. Cut them some slack (not the crazy bitch in the video, if it was even real).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back