Why are American cheerleaders racist and average looking nowadays?

Apr 6, 2014
It seems like there are more stories like this nowadays.

Investigation into Viral Blackface Video Gets Heated [Updated]

How racist Kentucky student Sophia Rosing doxxed female classmate

SACS addresses viral post of Homestead student in blackface

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FogJNNgakAMWEI3?format=jpg&name=large

I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be America's best young women.

If not cheerleading then what are America's best and highest quality young women doing?

And these racist Becky looking girls need plastic surgery and indoctrination into a political worldview that is not "MAGA" or "SJW".

If not cheerleading then what are America's best and highest quality young women doing?

And these racist Becky looking girls need plastic surgery and indoctrination into a political worldview that is not "MAGA" or "SJW".
Dont worry

After your side has waterboarded them a few times they’ll come around

What are they in trouble for ? To satisfy others fake outrage

What total horseshit for horse'n around

Time to put the girls in reeducation camp ...a few good struggle sessions should do ...
Quick someone call an emergency diversity traning officer ...
Preferably a hairy big fat ****** dyke that hates Y/T

Cheerleading is little more than "Intro to Stripping 101". How any father would let his high school daughter engage in this is beyond me...

Cheerleading is little more than "Intro to Stripping 101". How any father would let his high school daughter engage in this is beyond me...

I agree.

I vividly remember when cheerleading used to be about school spirit. That started its death throes in the 60's.

Now, like everything in America, it's just done for lurid sensationalism, in vulgar, slutty costumes, employing slutty suggestive movements.

Start grooming them to become regular customers of the abortion clinics.

Gotta keep killing those babies.

Cheerleading is now treated as a sport, called "cheer," rather than a bunch of cute girls who actually lead cheers by chanting little rhymes and hoping that the audience will join. Now it is much more like gymnastics and cheer coaches are the girl's basketball coaches, not the home ec teacher reliving her own cheerleader days.

Is it stripping 101? Fair point, given the outfits. But look at the outfits girls wear for volleyball, diving, track. Seriously does the five inches of cloth they take off their bathing suites to make a one-piece as revealing as a thong really enhance their ability to perform a double reverse pike or whatever? The women of lingerie football wear less revealing outfits than pole female pole vaulters.

I was very glad my daughter went into sports, but would I want my granddaughter to? Not if she is required to wear that in front of a crowd of adults.

Forum List

Back