Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it they are if we continue to have a shortage of children. There will be decisions made

And every person will be free to decide whether to have children or not. Women choose their partners and whether they want children. Nothing you can say will override that basic freedom.

No father would ever be happy to have his daughter be forced to breed. Civilized people call that rape.
It’s a matter of national security it has nothing to do with rape , we need more children. The government needs to step up like they doing hungry, and promote having children, incentivize family

And every person will be free to decide whether to have children or not. Women choose their partners and whether they want children. Nothing you can say will override that basic freedom.
I’m really not worried about women not making the right decision. I wouldeven change the naturalization act only allow women into the country. To satisfy our men.

It’s a matter of national security it has nothing to do with rape , we need more children. The government needs to step up like they doing hungry, and promote having children, incentivize family

" id hate to take your woman by force winter lol"

No, it has nothing to do with rape. Just with taking women by force. lol

I’m really not worried about women not making the right decision. I wouldeven change the naturalization act only allow women into the country. To satisfy our men.

Satisfying our men has no bearing on any gov't function or laws. You can either seduce a woman or go masturbate. They are not property.

Satisfying our men has no bearing on any gov't function or laws. You can either seduce a woman or go masturbate. They are not property.
I don’t think you will be around for the re conquering of America. You don’t look healthy

But it will get dirty and no woman’s opinion will matter

Any pics?

"Oh ... Pardon me, 'Johnny' ... I forgot you were there ... You may go now" ... :auiqs.jpg:

On Topic:
The state of decline in assisted living facilities is only progressing.

People need to figure out what they going to do ... Before they have to do it.
Finding a quality facility ... Or good quality help ... Can be an arduous endeavor.

I took care of my parents in their final years ... And it is a burden that requires sacrifice to meet their needs.
They provided me with a loving, happy home when I was growing up ... And I figured I owed them the same on the way out.

Not everyone can do that ... But they can start thinking ahead ...
And they can find better solutions.

I don’t think you will be around for the re conquering of America. You don’t look healthy

I will be around for quite a while. And if I am not, my sons will carry on my legacy.

Women's opinions will always matter as much as men's opinion. Otherwise your "arrangements" will be nothing but rape.

Rapists don't fare well in the South. If you do force a woman to get pregnant, I suggest you do it up north. In the south, jail would be a picnic compared to what happened to you.

" id hate to take your woman by force winter lol"

No, it has nothing to do with rape. Just with taking women by force. lol

Doesn’t mean you can rape people.

lol no one will rape we will have arrangements

Have you not yet realized that's danielfailos?

He's always had that rapey vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back