Black nurse terrorizes old white lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, by your logic, she owns you?

The only way I would be ok with her sleeping in another man's bed is if we had an open relationship, where we could both have other lovers.
What’s not open? You don’t own her. What are you saying?

Extreme graphic warning ⛔️ o

My wife has recently expressed her desire to go to a nursing home. I showed her the video and she cancelled her request. I had 3 instances with orderlies over the years. One with my father, an aunt and a close friend. In each case I told the director if that orderly was not fired today I was going to catch them outside and administer justice. In each case the orderly was fired. My grandmother was a nursing home orderly and was loved by the patients so much that she was in the will of 4 patients but she never accepted any money and had it donated to the nursing home.
This particular nurse needs a severe ass kicking after she is fired.

What’s not open? You don’t own her. What are you saying?

You really don't grasp the concept of a romantic relationship, do you.

She chooses to remain faithful to me. And I do the same.

Your attempts at trying to rework your "women are owned by alpha males" is not working.

A relationship does not mean ownership.

But, I bet if you tell her you own her, she would find another man who would treat her with respect.

You live a simple like because you live in a simple area.. stay in your lane.

I live a wonderful life. I have a beautiful, smart, successful woman who loves me. We travel a lot. I get out to shows and music events. I have numerous hobbies I enjoy. And I have the money to do what I want, and still help make the world a better place.

I live a wonderful life. I have a beautiful, smart, successful woman who loves me. We travel a lot. I get out to shows and music events. I have numerous hobbies I enjoy. And I have the money to do what I want, and still help make the world a better place.
Yup stay simple, don’t comment on things you know nothing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back