Oakland CA Begins Removing Traffic Lights Because of Copper Thieves

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Normal people would go after the thieves.
But California is run by Democrats. So they punish law abiding citizens and let the thieves steal.

CBS News reporter Da Lin was driving through the area of East 12th Street and 16th Avenue when he noticed the traffic lights were gone. His investigation revealed officials had decided to replace them with stop signs after people kept stealing copper, the outlet reported on Friday.

“It’s just telling us that the city is giving up on us. The city did try to fix the traffic light, at least a few times. But once they fixed it, normally within the week or so it will go out again,” Tam Le of Le’s Auto Body and Engine Repair shop said.

But California is run by Democrats. So they punish law abiding citizens and let the thieves steal.

CBS News reporter Da Lin was driving through the area of East 12th Street and 16th Avenue when he noticed the traffic lights were gone. His investigation revealed officials had decided to replace them with stop signs after people kept stealing copper, the outlet reported on Friday.

“It’s just telling us that the city is giving up on us. The city did try to fix the traffic light, at least a few times. But once they fixed it, normally within the week or so it will go out again,” Tam Le of Le’s Auto Body and Engine Repair shop said.

I love it!

They deserve every hardship and more.

Now that's funny. No, we can't go after the thieves, especially if they're black, so let's just take down the red lights instead. And, it all sounds logical to them.

Screenshot_20240521_144706_Google.jpg

It’s like the ghetto where I live. People can’t be expected to use plastic bags safely so they banned them.
Now the grocery stores are running out of hand baskets because the ghetto trash are using them and taking them with them in lieu of the banned bags

Take out all traffic lights, nobody runs stop signs and everyone comes to a complete stop!

Moron. You Leftards want to make it 1890 again.
What the fuck are you bitching about? Maybe focus on the topic instead of making up and spewing whatever nonsense pops on your head

You’re the one standing by it’s good everything is going back to 1890 road standards.
No that’s what the voices in your head told you and you’re just repeating that lie. Why can’t you be honest about the subject instead of making up lies

Not even man enough to stand by what you posted 5 minutes ago.
Pussy.
Seriously what are you talking about? Either you have me confused with someone else or you have lost what little mind you have left. Show me where I advocated returning to 1890’s traffic laws.

Forum List

Back