White House Has Changed Biden Transcripts 148 Times in Past 4 Months

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.

The question everyone is asking:
Did the corrections make any more sense?
That's 37 corrections a month, more than one a day. This clown has lost it.

Shall I now post the link to lists of hundreds of right-wing pedos?

Given how child-attracted their own side is, Trump cultists really don't want to get into a "Who can show more pedos on the other side?" challenge.

Shall I now post the link to lists of hundreds of right-wing pedos?

Given how child-attracted their own side is, Trump cultists really don't want to get into a "Who can show more pedos on the other side?" challenge.
1716481863605.png

Fine. I warned him, but Weatherman begged for it. He wants to talk about the political orientation of pedos to the exclusion of everything else, so I'll grant him his wish.

There are at least a thousand right-wing pedos documented there. All with links to independent sources, so screaming that the source is biased isn't valid.

By Weatherman rules, he clearly personally supports every single one of them. And it proves that the right, on the whole, embraces pedoism. Now, obviously, those aren't my rules, those are Weatherman's rules, so if you don't like his conclusions, blame him.

And yes, this is where he tries to deflect away from his ongoing enthusiastic support of such deviance. Weatherman, please proceed.

Fine. I warned him, but Weatherman begged for it. He wants to talk about the political orientation of pedos to the exclusion of everything else, so I'll grant him his wish.

There are at least a thousand right-wing pedos documented there. All with links to independent sources, so screaming that the source is biased isn't valid.

By Weatherman rules, he clearly personally supports every single one of them. And it proves that the right, on the whole, embraces pedoism. Now, obviously, those aren't my rules, those are Weatherman's rules, so if you don't like his conclusions, blame him.

And yes, this is where he tries to deflect away from his ongoing enthusiastic support of such deviance. Weatherman, please proceed.
DAILY KOS

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back