Oakland CA Begins Removing Traffic Lights Because of Copper Thieves

Says Dufus who can’t grasp traffic lights are a technical advantage over stop signs.
That has zero to do with your claim of what I am supposedly advocating for. I still don’t understand what you’re talking about. You seem to have made up some story in your head. Please share it with the rest of us so we can understand what you are saying

You lack the IQ obviously.
More likely you are just a lying shot stain that didn’t understand what they read and decided to go off on a rant about some bullshit in their head. That’s actually what happened and kind of what you do often

St. Paul is plagued with copper theft from street lamps putting entire areas in the dark, also providing cover for other criminals...

The city spent one million repairing gutted street lights only to have some hit again within days.

Doesn't it make more sense to put a freaking camera on the traffic light than remove it? WTF is going on in the left coast?
Nope. Leftists cried that traffic cameras are racist just like they said shot spotter is racist but cannot explain how the cameras or shot spotter can tell the violator’s ethnicity.

Doesn't it make more sense to put a freaking camera on the traffic light than remove it? WTF is going on in the left coast?

St. Paul is plagued with copper theft from street lamps putting entire areas in the dark, also providing cover for other criminals...

The city spent one million repairing gutted street lights only to have some hit again within days.
The obvious solution here would seem to be simply making sure it is HOT-fully energized with 240V and 30 amps. (Or more-I suspect 480V/200A would be more effective.) After that...they'd only try it once.

Forum List

Back