Trump just exposed the China and Mexico backdoor deal on Auto Manufacturing and EV South of the Border

And we should be thankful he did. Mexico and China would deal a serious blow to the American auto industry if allowed to do this backdoor scheme flooding the market with cheap EVs.

Popular opinion in America is suggesting that America needs to get out of the EV business and put it down as a fraudulent enterprise that can be safely left to China.

Americans won't buy the EVs anyway and they should then be given FREE choice to either buy or refuse them.

Then it won't take long to see if America's chickens come home to roost with gas powered vehicles! It's not going to take very long!

fwiw, my comments should be considered as fact and not biased either way.

Glad to hear there will be an EV available that's worth the price ... that L24 engine made in Mexico is a quality product ... that's a Catholic country and you know the Pope blesses those EVs made there ... or do you expect salvation from Ford Motor Company? ...

Looks like more high paying job opportunities in Mexico and less need to cross into the US for a better job
Wow.

What a dumb ass post.

How about more higher paying jobs for Americans, closing the border, and letting Mexico worry about Mexico.

. . . yeah, I know, that isn't what they taught in the international school of world communism and world police state. . .

And we should be thankful he did. Mexico and China would deal a serious blow to the American auto industry if allowed to do this backdoor scheme flooding the market with cheap EVs.
Not only Mexico and not only EV's as is implied in the thread title. How long before China starts building EV's in Cuba too?
America must reject getting involved in the EV market, but seriously look at the Cuban market on gas vehicles.

Wow.

. . . yeah, I know, that isn't what they taught in the international school of world communism and world police state. . .
Those schools have stolen the belief in free choice on allowing Americans to buy what they choose. It's only through the grace of dog that Americans are refusing EV's.

China is now going on to supplying the rest of the world, without competition!

The only bloodbath on American soil will be spilled ATF.

Those schools have stolen the belief in free choice on allowing Americans to buy what they choose. It's only through the grace of dog that Americans are refusing EV's.

Your post does not make sense to me.

Where did you learn English?

"The only bloodbath on American soil will be spilled alcohol tobacco firearms?" That doesn't even make sense.

"It's only through the grace of dog that Americans are refusing electronic vehicles?" What the hell does that even mean?

Wow.

What a dumb ass post.

How about more higher paying jobs for Americans, closing the border, and letting Mexico worry about Mexico.

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner

Conservatives don’t want Mexicans to have jobs here or at home

I can't point it out any more plane you idiot. You wrote, HERE AND AT HOME.

Do you live HERE. . . . IN AMERICA . . . or. . . Where the hell is HOME? Mexico? Russia? China? Israel? Canada? What the hell kind of subversive are you?

You wrote it, not me.

You wrote, "Conservatives don’t want Mexicans to have jobs here or at home."

No. . American conservatives only have control over the politics here, in America. Why the hell would they care about where else they may have jobs? And if they are here, then they either need a green card, or they need to be naturalized if they want to work.

:rolleyes:

You might want to reset your AI thingy, it's going all kinds of out-of-kilter.

<note to self> Donald H Canuck IS an AI bot.

Who is the idiot?
:auiqs.jpg:
iu

If that happens it would be a “bloodbath” just like Trump said.

Forum List

Back