What's Liz's next move?

Cheney fuels speculation about her next move

Speculation is growing about the role former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) will play in the 2024 election as President Biden and former President Trump barrel toward a rematch.

Cheney has vowed that she’ll do whatever it takes to keep Trump from returning to the White House. She has left the door open to running an independent bid and recently launched her political action committee, the Great Task, after Nikki Haley dropped her long-shot primary challenge against Trump.

At the same time, she has said she won’t be a spoiler third-party candidate if it helps Trump — leaving some Democrats curious, even hopeful, she’ll publicly endorse Biden instead.

“If you had asked me 20 years ago, whether I thought it was a really good idea for Democrats to team up with a Cheney, I would have told you that you were drinking something,” said Democratic strategist Jennifer Holdsworth. “But in this day and age, I think the more democracy-focused folks we have working towards the same goal, the better.”

I don't know what she has in mind but it's hard to imagine she'll sit idly by with the stakes being so high. No doubt she's been getting some advice from her dad, Shooter Dick. The focus really needs to be those in the persuadable middle and those who are reluctant to come to grips with their enormous error of judgement.

New $50 Million Campaign Showcases Former Trump Voters Refusing to Support Him Again
https://rvat.org/new-50-million-cam...r-trump-voters-refusing-to-support-him-again/

You can hear what they have to say here. Republican Voters Against Trump
Amazingly, people like Cheney and Romney have become pariahs in their party. Not too long ago, both were hailed as proud, fiscal Christian Conservatives. Now? Neither of them can win in their state.

Not because they were charged with rape crimes or found guilty of defrauding charities or even inciting a mob to attack Congress... those are tolerated and even welcomed in the new MAGA party.

Nope, their crime was to go against the party's Fuhrer. And that, the Gestapo party will never tolerate.

She wants to restore traditional conservative values/policies to the former GOP. Not be a celebrity on TV.
If her family made money in questionable ways, she may be compromised. So marching orders were given to her turn on Trump and the Republican Party. And this is the good reason I could think of.

Trump is the one who should fear the public's response to the revelations the 1/6 committee brought forth. From normal people who believe in the peaceful transfer of power, not MAGAists.
If it was so vital, why did they abandon their Committee and investigation?

She wants to restore traditional conservative values/policies to the former GOP. Not be a celebrity on TV.
Agree. She wants to keep alive the establishment Republicans who go along to get along with democrats that are weakening our country and the family.

Amazingly, people like Cheney and Romney have become pariahs in their party. Not too long ago, both were hailed as proud, fiscal Christian Conservatives. Now? Neither of them can win in their state.

Not because they were charged with rape crimes or found guilty of defrauding charities or even inciting a mob to attack Congress... those are tolerated and even welcomed in the new MAGA party.

Nope, their crime was to go against the party's Fuhrer. And that, the Gestapo party will never tolerate.

LOVE seeing you suck up to the warmongering Cheneys and Mormon fundie Romneys.

LOL!

Romney would win forever in Utah. Don't ever doubt that.

Dissent is not tolerated in cults or authoritarian culture.

Speculation is growing about the role former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) will play in the 2024 election as President Biden and former President Trump barrel toward a rematch.

Cheney has vowed that she’ll do whatever it takes to keep Trump from returning to the White House. She has left the door open to running an independent bid and recently launched her political action committee, the Great Task, after Nikki Haley dropped her long-shot primary challenge against Trump.

At the same time, she has said she won’t be a spoiler third-party candidate if it helps Trump — leaving some Democrats curious, even hopeful, she’ll publicly endorse Biden instead.

“If you had asked me 20 years ago, whether I thought it was a really good idea for Democrats to team up with a Cheney, I would have told you that you were drinking something,” said Democratic strategist Jennifer Holdsworth. “But in this day and age, I think the more democracy-focused folks we have working towards the same goal, the better.”

I don't know what she has in mind but it's hard to imagine she'll sit idly by with the stakes being so high. No doubt she's been getting some advice from her dad, Shooter Dick. The focus really needs to be those in the persuadable middle and those who are reluctant to come to grips with their enormous error of judgement.

New $50 Million Campaign Showcases Former Trump Voters Refusing to Support Him Again
https://rvat.org/new-50-million-cam...r-trump-voters-refusing-to-support-him-again/

You can hear what they have to say here. Republican Voters Against Trump

Who?

Liz's next move is to shave her ass and walk backwards. She needs attention, that will guarantee it.
She's already garnering plenty of attention by rattling subhuman ape Trump's cage. She's been driving him up a wall since before the hearings took place.

And there ain't a damn thing he can do about it because he can't control her, unlike his MAGA rabble who he has wrapped around his little finger.

And that's how ya's like it.

Forum List

Back