Biden threatens Democrats with a bloodbath

wow, I didn't realize how stupid you actually were. I gave you some benefit of the doubt, but I take that benefit back, you can't read.

We can always depend on hundreds of threads trying to downplay the indefensible. It shows that they know, and feeeeeeel that they have to protect their Adored One.

They have to ignore Trump's LONG history of hyperbolic, aggressive, apocalyptic words that set his cultists off.

Another example: How many Insurrection-downplaying threads have they started so far? 200? 300?

:laugh:

Post 5 was written about you Mac.

Here we go again. Another rube who doesn't know my politics.

Is this where a Democrat pretends they're not Democrat cuz they're ashamed of themselves, and desire to consider themselves independent of Democracked control?

You and White should hang out.

Wow, and you know what that means, right leftists?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

Sounds like an insurrection!

Is this where a Democrat pretends they're not Democrat cuz they're ashamed of themselves and desire to consider themselves independent of Democracked control? This is common, you and White should hang out.
You're free to point out my actual positions on the actual issues. Single Payer? The border? PC? Abortion?

You'll have to lie now. So make it a GOOD one.

You're free to point out my actual positions on the actual issues. Single Payer? The border? PC? Abortion?

You'll have to lie now. So make it a GOOD one.

One aspect of the current Democrack is everything is a lie now, cuz you guys have become so soft. If Donald trump says his name is Don Trump then "LIAR", bastard, end of days.

Say non-democrat (cough). Why did you ignore the OP and go straight to "Trump's use of bloodbath is indefensible"?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

FAKE NEWS!!!!! Just more NaziCon PROJECTION!!!!!

Joe Scarborough Spots Trump Line That Shows He Meant ‘Bloodbath’ Threat

What's fake about it................CRICKETS?

Neat thing about Democracks is they can give a flying fuck about there real world. They simply declare what they desire as reality, and that's good enough for them.

This wouldn't be a thing if you could think on your own, and were intellectually honest. You traded those in for dependency.

One aspect of the current Democrack is everything is a lie now, cuz you guys have become so soft. If Donald trump says his name is Don Trump then "LIAR", bastard, end of days.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Too funny.

The fact that a person doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One doesn't mean they're a lefty.

Too complicated for you people, I know. Keep running.

We can always depend on hundreds of threads trying to downplay the indefensible. It shows that they know, and feeeeeeel that they have to protect their Adored One.

They have to ignore Trump's LONG history of hyperbolic, aggressive, apocalyptic words that set his cultists off.

Another example: How many Insurrection-downplaying threads have they started so far? 200? 300?

hey pot

From the OP:

But Biden's 2020 remark has been taken out of context by Trump supporters.

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

While Biden's 2020 comment about a potential bloodbath was clearly referred to an internal fight within the Democratic Party which could have weakened the presidential candidate for the last election, some Trump supporters online have resurfaced the president's remark in direct comparison to Trump's most recent one.

From the OP:

But Biden's 2020 remark has been taken out of context by Trump supporters.

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

While Biden's 2020 comment about a potential bloodbath was clearly referred to an internal fight within the Democratic Party which could have weakened the presidential candidate for the last election, some Trump supporters online have resurfaced the president's remark in direct comparison to Trump's most recent one.

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That doesn't accomplish anything. You just as well have said "we want bloodbath to mean what we want it to. The meaning fluctuates based on our fragility, hypocrisy, and unstable minds"

According to you leftists, Biden threatened his own party with blood. Course you can't calculate that inside your head. If you could you wouldn't be democracked.

Forum List

Back