Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

Calling Bernhard Goetz !!
CALLING BERNHARD GOETZ !!!!
CALLING BERNHARD GOETZ !!!!!!!!!!
C-A-L-L-I-N-G B-E-R-N-A-R-D G-O-E-T-Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

But will they ?

if there is evidence of a race crime. that would generally be proven by the words used by the assailant no matter what the attacker/victim model. hate crimes are difficult to prove under the best of circumstances.

but the o/p really isn't interested and doesn't really believe it's a hate crime. he just feels like trolling and whining about his delusions that white people are somehow under attack.

"The NYPD has classified the attack as a bias incident." Gee, ya think???
So, when it is against a black, it is a HATE CRIME..
When it is against a white, it's a BIAS INCIDENT????

So much for equality. Not in NY!

Whites are attacked by blacks for being white....I'd say at least 10x as often as the reverse. That's a fact to anyone who pays attention. But it's also usually a stupid white person trying to be cool by hanging out in the poor area.

Whites are attacked by blacks for being white....I'd say at least 10x as often as the reverse. That's a fact to anyone who pays attention. But it's also usually a stupid white person trying to be cool by hanging out in the poor area.

Heeeerre we go folks! Pour up a big old glass of Whine.

Its true. Seeing a group of 2 or more whites violently attack a lone black person is very rare. But the races flipped? Shit. I could find thousands on youtube.

hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants.

hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants.

Really?

Hate Crime Law & Legal Definition

A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.

Bias incident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bias incident or hate incident is an act of hostility motivated by racism, religious intolerance, or other prejudice. A bias incident is different from a hate crime in that it does not necessarily involve criminal activity. Examples include graffiti, verbal abuse, and distribution of hate-group literature.

Its true. Seeing a group of 2 or more whites violently attack a lone black person is very rare. But the races flipped? Shit. I could find thousands on youtube.

black men are very brave when there's 5 or more of them up against an 80 yr old white guy...

stop whining,

Not what I hear from law enforcement.

Lots of blacks and browns lives in democratic controlled cities where the local politicians and ambitious law enforcement don't want to hear about or touch hate crime cases against blacks or browns.

stop whining,

Really?

A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.

Bias incident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bias incident or hate incident is an act of hostility motivated by racism, religious intolerance, or other prejudice. A bias incident is different from a hate crime in that it does not necessarily involve criminal activity. Examples include graffiti, verbal abuse, and distribution of hate-group literature.

And obviously an unprovoked physical assault is a crime.

But the police are pretending they aren't sure because they know that the DA's office doesn't want prosecute hate crimes against minorities.

And this is a fine example of why you can't trust the numbers on black on white hate crimes.

There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Forum List

Back