Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

They have no definition for the "Race Card" which is the exact reason they throw the term around so often.

Your use of the recent lefty tactic of pretending not to know what the Race Card is is noted and dismissed.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

See? They literally have no definition available :lol::lol:
RacistVoterIDLaws_zpsjtoovagv.jpg

Believe me, I have lived cheek and jowl with blacks. There are perhaps more anti-white demagogues, haters &baiters than some of you would feel comfortable knowing about. And that gets swept under the rug, big time. And it isn't hate or racist to point that hypocrisy out. I am not afraid of blacks or a white genocide, it's BS.
I dont understand why you think Blacks having anti white feelings is something that is swept under the rug? Look at white history and the current climate fostered by whites. irregardless it still doesnt answer the question I asked you. What is a race card?
I'm so frustrated about this issue, it's maddening. OK. What is the race card?: Using race as an excuse. As an excuse or to avoid consequences...What do YOU think it means?
RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg

really, white Christian males regularly suffer hate crimes.

Yeah, we live in a changing world, honey.

if you think that racism doesn't exist, that is wishful thinking.

No, you liberals remind us of it all day every day, while the only ones in our personal lives that we see getting hit with it is from minorities onto whites.

But yeah, we dont count, some how.
Stop whining. Blacks cant practice racism against whites as a group. If Blacks decided to keep you from getting a home loan would you be affected?

blacks can be bigots, too. sorry, dude.

They have no definition for the "Race Card" which is the exact reason they throw the term around so often.

Your use of the recent lefty tactic of pretending not to know what the Race Card is is noted and dismissed.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

See? They literally have no definition available :lol::lol:
RacistVoterIDLaws_zpsjtoovagv.jpg

because they impact minorities disproportionately and given that the incidence of in person voter fraud is minuscule, it's a solution in search of a problem almost always done to benefit angry white voters.

there's a lot written on the subject.

because they impact minorities disproportionately and given that the incidence of in person voter fraud is minuscule, it's a solution in search of a problem almost always done to benefit angry white voters.
But until verification is ever actually done at the state elvel, how in the world would anyone know what the percentage is? So far the known percentage of voter fraud is like an ice berg, as what we can see now without laws and enforcement to track, we see only the worst tip of the problem.

really, white Christian males regularly suffer hate crimes.

Yeah, we live in a changing world, honey.

if you think that racism doesn't exist, that is wishful thinking.

No, you liberals remind us of it all day every day, while the only ones in our personal lives that we see getting hit with it is from minorities onto whites.

But yeah, we dont count, some how.
Stop whining. Blacks cant practice racism against whites as a group. If Blacks decided to keep you from getting a home loan would you be affected?

blacks can be bigots, too. sorry, dude.
Of course Blacks can be bigots. They just cant practice racism as a group since they dont own the systems that support it.

Forum List

Back