Bias attack says NYPD on NYC subway in Brooklyn

I remember when the Jews killed all those Nazis!

When the Japanese put all those Americans in Prison camps.

Poor poor Christian whites. :eusa_dance:

All you remember are the lies fed to you.

Either our legal system is unbiased in the letter of the law or it is not. Presently it is biased and is stacked in favor of those who can afford high priced lawyers and minorities. And that is a fact no matter how many times you shit in your hand and throw it.

Yes it's a fact. Newsflash!! White boy who can't make shit of his life says it's everyone else's fault. Minorities to blame. Extra Extra!
And how does this have anything to do with the subway beating?

Whites are attacked by blacks for being white....I'd say at least 10x as often as the reverse. That's a fact to anyone who pays attention. But it's also usually a stupid white person trying to be cool by hanging out in the poor area.

Heeeerre we go folks! Pour up a big old glass of Whine.

Its true. Seeing a group of 2 or more whites violently attack a lone black person is very rare. But the races flipped? Shit. I could find thousands on youtube.

black men are very brave when there's 5 or more of them up against an 80 yr old white guy...

You were saying dumb asshole...

Either our legal system is unbiased in the letter of the law or it is not. Presently it is biased and is stacked in favor of those who can afford high priced lawyers and minorities. And that is a fact no matter how many times you shit in your hand and throw it.

Yes it's a fact. Newsflash!! White boy who can't make shit of his life says it's everyone else's fault. Minorities to blame. Extra Extra!

Maybe you should read what I responded to..just sayin

Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants.

Jackson: "Really?

Hate Crime Law & Legal Definition
A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.
(Hate Crime Law & Legal Definition)

Bias incident
A bias incident is different from a hate crime in that it does not necessarily involve criminal activity. Examples include graffiti, verbal abuse, and distribution of hate-group literature.
(Wikipedia)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence (from the Op's link...)
No evidence?:
From the OP's link:

A 44-year-old white straphanger was beaten in a Brooklyn subway station by a black man who told him, “Cracka, you don’t belong here,” police sources told the Daily News.

The suspect also allegedly elbowed the victim’s fiancée in the head, then spit in another straphangers’ face.

“Someone get his white cracka ass off the floor,’’ the suspect said,
according to police sources.It’s a black neighborhood ... You don’t belong here.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears from the legal description, the the black man fulfilled the requirements for a HATE crime when he assaulted the white man and his fiance.

However the NYPD classified the crime as a BIAS INCIDENT where there is NO physical harm.

So, Jillian, put on your big girl pants on and explain why the black man was not charged with a HATE CRIME. Was it because he was black???

What does the subway beating have to do with what I was responding to?

Then arrest him and charge him with a hate crime. Boom, done.

"The NYPD has classified the attack as a bias incident." Gee, ya think???
So, when it is against a black, it is a HATE CRIME..
When it is against a white, it's a BIAS INCIDENT????

So much for equality. Not in NY!
There cannot be equality when we do not have equality in our courts and law.

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

White male Christian heterosexuals do NOT have equality before the law.

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.

Your one trick of saying things with no point and screaming idiot, ignorant, stupid etc is fooling everyone. Trust me.
Lol, you dimsiss the legal inequalities whites have in the courts of this country as a 'one trick'?

roflmao, you really are a moron.

Equality! White Christians Herero or not have superiority before the law. The whole white victim thing wears thin after a while.

Now stop it please.

Oh come off it. The predominant system of government this country has had has been an OLIGARCHY almost from the beginning. That form of government favors the wealthy over the average American regardless of race. So yes, there certainly are white victims of our governments inequal system. So your denial of things that obviously exist is way past thin, Jillian, if anything is thin.

And the simple FACT is that the letter of the law, and this is exactly how it is used, ignores the reasonable person standard when a minority person of some kind is involved. When that minority is involved then the courts shift their whole framework regarding what is reasonable to the perspective of that minority. THIS IS THE CURRENT LAW and your whine about me bringing it up wont stop me.

The real aim of this absurdity is to protect immigrant cheap labor from worker harassment, not to protect minorities who have the highest unemployment rates and highest incarceration rates despite it.

Last edited:

As it stands today the 'reasonable person' standard is not used in our courts if any kind of minority is involved. It then becomes a 'reasonable minority' standard or perspective. For example, normally if Bob and Ted get into a fight because Ted called Bob a bad name, whether Ted used 'fighting words' or not is determined by the 'reasonable person' standard, i.e. what a reasonable person would react to. But if a white man calls a black man a name or vice versa, then it becomes a 'reasonable black man' standard, i.e. what would a reasonable black man do in this situation, and that determines the guilt or innosense of the white person involved. This began with a change in favor of women and against men in a sexual harassment case where the 'reasonable person' standard was tossed for the 'reasonable woman' standard but it has since become applied to all minority cases of any kind.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?

Whites are attacked by blacks for being white....I'd say at least 10x as often as the reverse. That's a fact to anyone who pays attention. But it's also usually a stupid white person trying to be cool by hanging out in the poor area.

Its true. Seeing a group of 2 or more whites violently attack a lone black person is very rare. But the races flipped? Shit. I could find thousands on youtube.

black men are very brave when there's 5 or more of them up against an 80 yr old white guy...

Those werent white men, they were Canadians, lol, just like hispanic men arent white. /sarc

At least they arent like white guys that need 10 to 1 odds.

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

"Jillian: "hate crime is a conversational description. the police align their language more with the statute.

stop whining,

white people aren't the subject of very many bias crimes. so i'd suggest you put on your big boy pants."

But you said Hate Crime is just a conversational description. I didn't see any reference to it being a Conversational term. Believe me I am not whining. Just need to be caught up with the conversation description. Could you please give me a link?

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is

Those werent white men, they were Canadians, lol, just like hispanic men arent white. /sarc

Huh?

Huh?

So you are going to say that liberals dont regularly refer to hispanics as if they are not white?

Seriously?

Do I have to drag out all of Guanos posts about how whites are a minority in several states due to the influx of Hispanics?

Now stop it please.
But, but, you said:

stop whining,

Why does it even matter? Bias crime. Hate crime. Same difference. But don't worry if anyone kicks the bejesus out of you while calling you a white devil, they'll be charged under whatever bias/hate stature exists.

Seriously, other than white male Christians whining, I'm not sure what the point of this discussion is
So now you are saying Bias Incident is the same as a Hate crime. You saw the definitions I gave. Just say you misspoke and this will be over. Is your personality so flawed that you can't even acknowledge you were wrong on something?

Forum List

Back