Mayor Eric Adams compared himself to Jesus ...claiming his administration is under attack because its made up mostly of 'chocolate' people

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Buffoon only begins to describe Mayor Adams. A dyslexic who somehow managed to pass numerous tests over the years to advance all the way to a NYPD Captain (who took the tests for him?).

So, is it okay to refer to blacks as chocolate people now?

New York City Mayor Eric Adams compared himself to Jesus while claiming his administration is under attack because its made up mostly of 'chocolate' people.

Addressing a crowd at a town hall in Brooklyn last week, Adams likened the criticism he faces to that experienced by New York City's first black mayor, David Dinkins.

He highlighted the significance of his administration's diversity, with his top five lieutenants all black, describing them as 'chocolate.'

'Have you ever seen this much chocolate lead in the city of New York?' Adams asked, referring to a panel including Anne Williams-Isom, Meera Joshi, Sheena Wright, Ana Almanzar and Maria Torres-Springer.

'And then go down the line, look who's here. This is representative of the city. That's why people are hating on me. You're trying to figure out, why the hating on me?'

Buffoon only begins to describe Mayor Adams. A dyslexic who somehow managed to pass numerous tests over the years to advance all the way to a NYPD Captain (who took the tests for him?).

New York City Mayor Eric Adams compared himself to Jesus while claiming his administration is under attack because its made up mostly of 'chocolate' people.
Addressing a crowd at a town hall in Brooklyn last week, Adams likened the criticism he faces to that experienced by New York City's first black mayor, David Dinkins.
He highlighted the significance of his administration's diversity, with his top five lieutenants all black, describing them as 'chocolate.'
'Have you ever seen this much chocolate lead in the city of New York?' Adams asked, referring to a panel including Anne Williams-Isom, Meera Joshi, Sheena Wright, Ana Almanzar and Maria Torres-Springer.
'And then go down the line, look who's here. This is representative of the city. That's why people are hating on me. You're trying to figure out, why the hating on me?'

Good Lord! This is an outrage. Quick somebody get IM2!;)

Man, Tell me he didn't break out the P Funk, for some theme music.

black baby virtue.jpg

Who's gonna go ask IM2 if we can call him chocolate?

People are hating on him, especially New York City residents, because his budget is running thin / out supporting illegals who get free food, free housing / hotels, clothing and other items. On top of this, community centers and parks are being taken over by illegals who don't give a shit about cleanliness, they defecate in public spaces, trash it and make it undesirable for the constituency to use them.

Jesus and his "chocolate" brothers should rethink being a sanctuary city now that the border invasion isn't limited to border states. Red states like Florida and Texas love him .. that's why they keep sending him free illegals.

GFhCVUFXgAA35Vq.jpg

But what about white chocolate?

He’s like the dollar store chocolate it’s just something off about it and no one really wants it

Forum List

Back