Stranger punches girl at NYC Grand Central Station days after release in similar attack

Again, this guy WANTS to be jailed but the Deep State Obiden Courts keep setting him free? They got Trump bank loans and lying old hippe stories to spend time on.

Last edited:
Orientals ( Asians) ?
It is not nice to use the word "Oriental," except in "oriental rug."

President Obama forbade the use of "Oriental" in government documents.

Here in the United States, "Oriental" often had a sinister connotation.

A 9-year-old girl was punched in the head because Manhattan Judge Laurie Peterson released Jean Carlos Zarzuela without bail after he broke a 54-year-old woman’s nose.

This is yet even more proof that New York City Democrats are in favor of violent crime.

Stranger punches girl at NYC Grand Central Station days after release in similar attack

By John Annese

April 14, 2024

A homeless man freed without bail after randomly breaking a woman’s nose went on to sucker-punch a 9-year-old girl in the face in Grand Central Station, MTA officials said.

Jean Carlos Zarzuela, 30, was busted after he allegedly socked the youngster as she stood next to her stunned mom in the station’s dining concourse about 11:50 a.m. Saturday, MTA police said. Medics took the girl to NYU Langone’s Tisch Hospital for treatment.

Zarzuela is also accused of punching a 54-year-old woman in Grand Central Station on April 4. MTA cops initially charged him with felony assault but prosecutors in Manhattan dropped that down to a misdemeanor.

Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Pamela Goldsmith ordered him held on $2,500 cash bail or $10,000 bond. Records show he had a bench warrant out for assault cases in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

On Tuesday, he appeared before Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Laurie Peterson, according to the court system’s online docket. She released him without bail just four days before the attack on the young girl.
The is the brave new Democrat world. :(

Glad I wasn't there, I'd damn sure be going to prison. I bet they wouldn't release me with no bail after beating him, either.

Like Mao or Pearl Harbor ?
Well, "Mao" and "Pearl Harbor" have a negative connotation because he was a dictator, and it was where the Japanese bombed the United States in a sneak attack.

But to call someone an "Oriental" today is considered racist. It could get you fired from your job or kicked out of the university. For example, today people refer to an "African American" or a "Black." Until the 1960s, everyone used the Spanish word for "black." Today it is considered very rude and will get you into trouble.

Well, "Mao" and "Pearl Harbor" have a negative connotation because he was a dictator, and it was where the Japanese bombed the United States in a sneak attack.

But to call someone an "Oriental" today is considered racist. It could get you fired from your job or kicked out of the university. For example, today people refer to an "African American" or a "Black." Until the 1960s, everyone used the Spanish word for "black." Today it is considered very rude and will get you into trouble.
Uh , your too far gone if you think me saying “ Oriental “ at a Work Christmas Party would get gasps and future repercussions or your in the wrong Circles ( Bubble)

It is not nice to use the word "Oriental," except in "oriental rug."

President Obama forbade the use of "Oriental" in government documents.

Here in the United States, "Oriental" often had a sinister connotation.
I am one of the nicest posters on the U.S. Message Board. :)

I use "Oriental" and "East Asian" interchangeably for China, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. What is more, I intend to continue doing so. :D

Forum List

Back