My hypothesis: The people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible. If I’m wrong, then please offer a be

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I wrote this on my blog.

My hypothesis: The people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible. If I’m wrong, then please offer a better explanation for why they keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again.​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

April 2, 2024

The police in New York City are doing their job. The police want to protect innocent people from violent criminals. My criticism here is not aimed at the police.

But the judges and district attorneys are not doing their job.

Here is my hypothesis: The people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible.

If I’m wrong, then please offer a better explanation for why they keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again.

Here are multiple examples of the leaders of New York City allowing violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as they want:

This report from NBC News is about the “knockout game.” Men are running around hitting women (total strangers) in the head.

NBC says that the judges and district attorneys keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again, so they can keep hurting as many women as they want.

The judges and district attorneys want these women to get hurt. That’s the only possible explanation for why they they keep releasing the same violent criminals again and again, and allow them to hurt as many women as they want.

NBC News / Today: “Growing number of women report being punched on NYC streets”

1:58 “He is a repeat offender, according to police. He has an extensive criminal record. He’s been arrested three times in the last six months for similar crimes.”

2:18 “They are arresting the same people for the same crimes over and over and”

Source:

A woman named Dulce Pichardo had her teeth knocked out, her face fractured, and her mouth wired shut, because New York City refused to lock up a violent serial criminal named Franz Jeudy.

After he broke her face, they let him out without having to pay bail, because they want him to continue to brutally assault as many people as he wants.

Sources:

Woman sucker punched in Crown Heights recounts the frightening attack: 'I was so scared'

Why was an NYC sucker punch suspect released without bail?

Rashid Brimmage is a violent serial criminal.

He is “a registered sex offender with at least 100 arrests for charges ranging from assault, to resisting arrest and persistent sexual abuse.”

The reason that the judges and district attorneys in New York City have released him 103 is times because they want him to continue raping and assaulting as many people as possible.

Sources:

Questions Raised After Revelation That Suspect In Assault On 92-Year-Old Has Been Arrested 101 Times

Here is every single time accused granny-shover Rashid Brimmage was arrested

After Tragedy, a Failed System in New York Is Revealed

New York City allowed a violent, gun using serial criminal named Guy Rivera to walk around free, and murder a police officer named Jonathan Diller.

Source: NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller's neighbor, a retired 9/11 responder, says Hochul, DAs have 'blood on their hands

New York City is knowingly and deliberately allowing a group of drug dealers to use a Burger King as their regular place of business.

The police were called 143 times since last year, but the city is allowing the drug dealers to do whatever they want.

Mayor Eric Adams visited the Burger King recently, and he brought a large group of police officers with him, because he knew how dangerous it would be.

But no one was arrested.

Adams gets police protection, while regular citizens get no protection.

Sources:

NYC Burger King hit with $15M suit, accused of allowing ‘open air drug bazaar’ run by ‘professional’ dealers

Mayor Adams breaks bread with drug dealers at Burger King that’s become ‘open-air drug bazaar’

A woman lost both of her feet because New York City gave parole to a violent criminal named Christian Valdez.

He was supposed to be in prison until 2028, but New York City decided that it was better to let him out early so he could hurt yet another person.

Source:

Suspect in NYC subway attack that left woman's feet severed was arrested in violent 2017 home invasion: Police

Edward Johnson is a violent serial criminal who has been arrested and released 65 times.

His favorite crime is to assault female health care workers in New York City.

The city keeps releasing him again and again and again, because it wants him to continue to assault as many female health care workers as possible

Source:

‘Madman’ illegal migrant accused of targeting female docs, nurses in the Bronx is on the lam

This quote is from John Miller, CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst.

It shows just how much New York City is in favor of crime.

These are the criminals that New York City recently released without bail, after they assaulted police officers. These are some of the crimes that they committed before they assaulted the police.

John Miller, CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst, said:

“These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges, grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny.”

“This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft. They were doing snatches on the street, iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has ten charges on one day because he’s part of a pattern that’s been going on.”

“And I’m looking at the dates that their arrest started, which is probably close to when they got here. They’ve only been here a couple of months. So, what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and then come back. And I’m like, well, why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida? And they said, because there, you go to jail.”

Sources:

CNN.com - Transcripts

OK. That’s all the examples that I am posting in this blog post.

My hypothesis is that the people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible.

If anyone has a better explanation for why New York City keeps releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again, please offer it.

I wrote this on my blog.

My hypothesis: The people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible. If I’m wrong, then please offer a better explanation for why they keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again.​

April 2, 2024

The police in New York City are doing their job. The police want to protect innocent people from violent criminals. My criticism here is not aimed at the police.

Here is my hypothesis: The people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible.

If I’m wrong, then please offer a better explanation for why they keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again.

Here are multiple examples of the leaders of New York City allowing violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as they want:

This report from NBC News is about the “knockout game.” Men are running around hitting women (total strangers) in the head.

NBC says that the judges and district attorneys keep releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again, so they can keep hurting as many women as they want.

The judges and district attorneys want these women to get hurt. That’s the only possible explanation for why they they keep releasing the same violent criminals again and again, and allow them to hurt as many women as they want.

1:58 “He is a repeat offender, according to police. He has an extensive criminal record. He’s been arrested three times in the last six months for similar crimes.”

Source:

A woman named Dulce Pichardo had her teeth knocked out, her face fractured, and her mouth wired shut, because New York City refused to lock up a violent serial criminal named Franz Jeudy.

After he broke her face, they let him out without having to pay bail, because they want him to continue to brutally assault as many people as he wants.

Sources:

Woman sucker punched in Crown Heights recounts the frightening attack: 'I was so scared'

He is “a registered sex offender with at least 100 arrests for charges ranging from assault, to resisting arrest and persistent sexual abuse.”

The reason that the judges and district attorneys in New York City have released him 103 is times because they want him to continue raping and assaulting as many people as possible.

Sources:

Questions Raised After Revelation That Suspect In Assault On 92-Year-Old Has Been Arrested 101 Times

New York City allowed a violent, gun using serial criminal named Guy Rivera to walk around free, and murder a police officer named Jonathan Diller.

Source: NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller's neighbor, a retired 9/11 responder, says Hochul, DAs have 'blood on their hands

New York City is knowingly and deliberately allowing a group of drug dealers to use a Burger King as their regular place of business.

The police were called 143 times since last year, but the city is allowing the drug dealers to do whatever they want.

Mayor Eric Adams visited the Burger King recently, and he brought a large group of police officers with him, because he knew how dangerous it would be.

But no one was arrested.

Sources:

NYC Burger King hit with $15M suit, accused of allowing ‘open air drug bazaar’ run by ‘professional’ dealers

Mayor Adams breaks bread with drug dealers at Burger King that’s become ‘open-air drug bazaar’

A woman lost both of her feet because New York City gave parole to a violent criminal named Christian Valdez.

He was supposed to be in prison until 2028, but New York City decided that it was better to let him out early so he could hurt yet another person.

Source:

Suspect in NYC subway attack that left woman's feet severed was arrested in violent 2017 home invasion: Police

Edward Johnson is a violent serial criminal who has been arrested and released 65 times.

The city keeps releasing him again and again and again, because it wants him to continue to assault as many female health care workers as possible

Source:

‘Madman’ illegal migrant accused of targeting female docs, nurses in the Bronx is on the lam

This quote is from John Miller, CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst.

These are the criminals that New York City recently released without bail, after they assaulted police officers. These are some of the crimes that they committed before they assaulted the police.

“These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges, grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny.”

“This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft. They were doing snatches on the street, iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has ten charges on one day because he’s part of a pattern that’s been going on.”

“And I’m looking at the dates that their arrest started, which is probably close to when they got here. They’ve only been here a couple of months. So, what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and then come back. And I’m like, well, why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida? And they said, because there, you go to jail.”

Sources:

CNN.com - Transcripts

My hypothesis is that the people who run New York City want violent serial criminals to hurt as many people as possible.

If anyone has a better explanation for why New York City keeps releasing the same violent serial criminals again and again and again and again and again, please offer it.

Violent crime is down in NYC.

1. I do not think that the NYC authorities want innocent people to be hurt.

2. I do think that many NYC authorities are very sympathetic toward violent criminals.

3. Why?

4. Because many NYC authorities feel that violent criminals are victims of racism.

5. So these authorities feel that putting these violent criminals in jail would be unfair.

6. In the case of the recently murdered police officer, the suspect will be convicted and will be incarcerated -- because the victim was a police officer.

7. But when it comes to ordinary people who are victims, nothing will change.

8. The voters in NYC are overwhelmingly liberal. Apparently they feel that racism is the cause of violent crime. So they feel that violent criminals should be given as many chances as possible.

9. Of course, I do not know, but I am guessing that some (all?) of those young ladies who have recently been sucker punched consider themselves to be liberals.

I'm going with those responsible are just typical leftist dems who hate us all....They are irredeemable and there is nothing to be gained by trying to figure them out.....Just jot their names down and deal with them later.

Soon they will be selling personalized safety insurance. An example will be Subway Insurance. Or another, Public Park Insurance.

2. I do think that many NYC authorities are very sympathetic toward violent criminals.

3. Why?

4. Because many NYC authorities feel that violent criminals are victims of racism.

5. So these authorities feel that putting these violent criminals in jail would be unfair.

6. In the case of the recently murdered police officer, the suspect will be convicted and will be incarcerated -- because the victim was a police officer.

8. The voters in NYC are overwhelmingly liberal. Apparently they feel that racism is the cause of violent crime. So they feel that violent criminals should be given as many chances as possible.

9. Of course, I do not know, but I am guessing that some (all?) of those young ladies who have recently been sucker punched consider themselves to be liberals.

Thanks for your alternative explanation.

I wonder if those liberals who claim to care about black people know that black people are disproportionately the victims of violent crime.

I'm going with those responsible are just typical leftist dems who hate us all....They are irredeemable and there is nothing to be gained by trying to figure them out.....Just jot their names down and deal with them later.

OK. That sounds similar to what I said. The point is that they hate people and want them to get hurt and killed.

Japan police would give these Democrat voters an ass whopping lesson if they pull this crap there.

I wrote this on my blog.

April 2, 2024

Source:

Sources:

Sources:

But no one was arrested.

Sources:

Source:

Source:

Sources:

CNN.com - Transcripts

Do people actually buy into your assinine conclusions?

3. Why?

They see criminals as the real victims, and the actual victims as just collateral damage, also the fault of society as a whole.

If they could just get their socialist system in place all of this would go away.

They see criminals as the real victims, and the actual victims as just collateral damage, also the fault of society as a whole.

If they could just get their socialist system in place all of this would go away.

Socialism in NYC??? Are you nuts?

I wrote this on my blog.

April 2, 2024

Source:

Sources:

Sources:

But no one was arrested.

Sources:

Source:

Source:

Sources:

CNN.com - Transcripts

Most perps of the Knockout Game are members of liberal democrat’s oldest pet minority

The left simply will not hold its own accountable

Forum List

Back