Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

The Regressives continue to make Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original

Universities or any similar institutions have every right to determine whether or not events on campus present a security threat,

and they have the right then to act accordingly.

Whether or not that prerogative applies in this specific case is now apparently up to those 'unelected judges' that Ann Coulter routinely excoriates. lol

Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
So you're not really into freedom of expression as he is?
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.
I do agree that Coulter inspires anger and violence from the Regressive Left, but you should take that up with them.

Do you support freedom of expression, or do you not? He does. I do.

Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.

I'm sure Obama would be really disappointed to hear you say that.

Rightwing propaganda floods this country out of every form of media and all the RWnuts can do is complain about being silenced.

Goddam funny.

Universities or any similar institutions have every right to determine whether or not events on campus present a security threat,

and they have the right then to act accordingly.

Whether or not that prerogative applies in this specific case is now apparently up to those 'unelected judges' that Ann Coulter routinely excoriates. lol
Ah, so the formula for silencing leftwing propaganda is to have enough protests with the implied threat of violence so that the Universities will be forced to shut down leftwing speakers out of security concerns.

Yeah, that's how free speech should work.

I'm sure Obama would be really disappointed to hear you say that.
You're right, Obama has made his position on this clear:
Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

^^^ Eating their own.

They will turn on you in a heartbeat if you show any modicum of independent thought.
Bernie is a communist, and has never been a Democrat a day in his life. Better Trump than Bernie.
I'm not really seeing the difference between authoritarian communism, fascism, or you. All three are now in agreement that only the party line should be spoken and dissenters should be silenced.

I do agree that Coulter inspires anger and violence from the Regressive Left, but you should take that up with them.

I do. There are hundreds of hours of Coulter speaking all over the place. You can see them anytime you want online.

So now she wants to go speak in a place home to people she has demonized and insulted her entire career, who's interests she has rallied millions of people against? Who she has made millions of dollars off of mocking their beliefs and way of life? AND she wants to speak there for no other reason than to piss them off? Well, actions have consequences.

^^^ Eating their own.

They will turn on you in a heartbeat if you show any modicum of independent thought.
Bernie is a communist, and has never been a Democrat a day in his life. Better Trump than Bernie.
I'm not really seeing the difference between authoritarian communism, fascism, or you. All three are now in agreement that only the party line should be spoken and dissenters should be silenced.
Dissenters? Uh, conservatives control absolutely everything right now. You are not the dissenters.

I do. There are hundreds of hours of Coulter speaking all over the place. You can see them anytime you want online.

So now she wants to go speak in a place home to people she has demonized and insulted her entire career, who's interests she has rallied millions of people against? Who she has made millions of dollars off of mocking their beliefs and way of life? AND she wants to soeak there for no other reason than to piss them off? Well, actions have consequences.
I'll side with Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomsky, Janet Napolitano, Salmon Rushdie and many other honest liberals who disagree with you.

The Regressive Left has lost its way, it's become intolerant authoritarians.

Forum List

Back