Great Again: Housing In 'Strongest Seller's Market Ever'...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
More Trump winning. Good on em. :thup:

Spring homebuyers are pounding the pavement at a furious pace, but the pickings are getting ever slimmer.

Even as more homes come on the market for this traditionally popular sales season, they're flying off fast, with bidding wars par for the course. Home prices have now surpassed their last peak, and at the entry level, where demand is highest, sellers are firmly in the driver's seat.

"I've been selling real estate for 25 years and this is the strongest seller's market I have ever seen in my entire real estate career," said David Fogg, a real estate agent with Keller Williams in Burbank, California. "A lot of our sellers are optimistically pricing their homes in today's market, and I have to say in most cases we're getting the home sold anyway."

Home prices continue to hit new peaks each month. Prices nationally are up 5.7 percent in February year over year, according to Black Knight Financial Services...

More:
Homes are flying off fast this spring in the 'strongest seller's market ever'
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thanks to Obama's strengthened economy.

Thank you, Mr. Former President. No, Mr. Trump, you did not build this.

Around here the market was strongest back in 2004 when banks would loan money to anybody and Californians for whatever reason were buying up Arizona properties. It's nice my home has appreciated in value but all-in-all it has simply gotten us endless solicitations from real estate people to list it and higher property tax bills. Best thing we did was to hang on to a couple of properties back in 2009 and then a few years ago sell them to our kids, giving them 20% gift of equity from the appreciation that built up in them.

Thanks to Obama's strengthened economy.

Thank you, Mr. Former President. No, Mr. Trump, you did not build this.

Aw come on now, not very classy. You gotta be better than that.
It's the truth, though, as you well now.

Yeah, i think i see where this is going. Any accomplishments Trump has, y'all Obamabots are gonna give your Messiah all the credit. And any failures Trump has, y'all are gonna him 100% credit. Very disingenuous hateful stuff.

Forum List

Back