Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

The Regressives continue to make Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original
Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
^^^ Eating their own.

They will turn on you in a heartbeat if you show any modicum of independent thought.
Bernie is a communist, and has never been a Democrat a day in his life. Better Trump than Bernie.
I'm not really seeing the difference between authoritarian communism, fascism, or you. All three are now in agreement that only the party line should be spoken and dissenters should be silenced.
Dissenters? Uh, conservatives control absolutely everything right now. You are not the dissenters.
You seem to be delusional as well.

There has been a 24/7 blitzkrieg of left-wing propaganda coming from all forms of media outlets for the past 6 months. All in the effort to influence the 2018 midterm elections.

Conservatives holding three branches of government is NOT controlling everything. This is what happens when one's beliefs are so invested in government controlling lives that they actually begin to think that control of government is control of every aspect of life.

Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
So you're not really into freedom of expression as he is?
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.
I do agree that Coulter inspires anger and violence from the Regressive Left, but you should take that up with them.

Do you support freedom of expression, or do you not? He does. I do.
I do. There are hundreds of hours of Coulter speaking all over the place. You can see them anytime you want online.

So now she wants to go speak in a place home to people she has demonized and insulted her entire career, who's interests she has rallied millions of people against? Who she has made millions of dollars off of mocking their beliefs and way of life? AND she wants to soeak there for no other reason than to piss them off? Well, actions have consequences.
I'll side with Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomsky, Janet Napolitano, Salmon Rushdie and many other honest liberals who disagree with you.

The Regressive Left has lost its way, it's become intolerant authoritarians.
Well I guess that's your opinion. Go on inciting hatred of minority groups at your own risk.

^^^ Eating their own.

They will turn on you in a heartbeat if you show any modicum of independent thought.
Bernie is a communist, and has never been a Democrat a day in his life. Better Trump than Bernie.
I'm not really seeing the difference between authoritarian communism, fascism, or you. All three are now in agreement that only the party line should be spoken and dissenters should be silenced.
Dissenters? Uh, conservatives control absolutely everything right now. You are not the dissenters.

There has been a 24/7 blitzkrieg of left-wing propaganda coming from all forms of media outlets for the past 6 months. All in the effort to influence the 2018 midterm elections.

Conservatives holding three branches of government is NOT controlling everything. This is what happens when one's beliefs are so invested in government controlling lives that they actually begin to think that control of government is control of every aspect of life.
When you rubes succeed at stealing people's healthcare, make sure you tell them the governement had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.
I do agree that Coulter inspires anger and violence from the Regressive Left, but you should take that up with them.

I do. There are hundreds of hours of Coulter speaking all over the place. You can see them anytime you want online.

So now she wants to go speak in a place home to people she has demonized and insulted her entire career, who's interests she has rallied millions of people against? Who she has made millions of dollars off of mocking their beliefs and way of life? AND she wants to soeak there for no other reason than to piss them off? Well, actions have consequences.
I'll side with Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomsky, Janet Napolitano, Salmon Rushdie and many other honest liberals who disagree with you.

Well I guess that's your opinion. Go on inciting hatred of minority groups at your own risk.
It's my opinion, and that of Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Noam Chomsky, Janet Napolitano, Salmon Rushdie and many other honest liberals who disagree with you.

Don't be afraid of opposing speech. You should be more confident in your positions.

The Regressives continue to make Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original
^^^ Eating their own.

As long as you let him have a TV and keep the Cable on, I'm not sure that is going to be a problem with The Oldschool.

It's a weird world where progress means to regress, or be conservative?

Classical liberalism has no place in that world.

^^^ Eating their own.

I suspect I'm stating the obvious here, but this all boils down to one thing:

They're afraid of losing the sadistic ideological stranglehold they have on our college kids. They don't care about the intellectual growth or maturity of our kids, they only care about advancing their ideology by creating more soldiers.

A fucked up thing to do to our kids, for sure.

^^^ Eating their own.

They're afraid of losing the sadistic ideological stranglehold they have on our college kids. They don't care about the intellectual growth or maturity of our kids, they only care about advancing their ideology by creating more soldiers.

I forget who said it, but if you control how the children are raised, you control the world.

Essentially, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world kind of thing. That is why they fight bitterly for control over elementary, high school, and undergraduate programs in universities. If you can get control of the minds of the people from age 7 or 8 and hold them through all their formative years, you cannot lose.

That is why they oppose (sometimes violently) the notion of school vouchers and home schooling. They cannot control the indoctrination.

:eusa_think:

After eight years of the mass media inciting low income, not so well educated whites to divide from minority groups, inciting them to consider and read about white separatist movements encouraging minority riots and violence, and you honestly can't see who has been "inciting hatred of minority groups?"

I forget who said it, but if you control how the children are raised, you control the world.

Essentially, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world kind of thing. That is why they fight bitterly for control over elementary, high school, and undergraduate programs in universities. If you can get control of the minds of the people from age 7 or 8 and hold them through all their formative years, you cannot lose.

That is why they oppose (sometimes violently) the notion of school vouchers and home schooling. They cannot control the indoctrination.
Ostensibly these people come from the Left side of the political spectrum, but they are in no way liberal.

They're essentially their own "side". Progressive authoritarians.

Ostensibly these people come from the Left side of the political spectrum, but they are in no way liberal.

Yes. They used to be the radicalized fringe but they have managed to take over the Democrat party and it shows in that they are now nothing more than a regional party trying to claw back onto a national stage. The liberal's of this country need to take their party back.

Yes. They used to be the radicalized fringe but they have managed to take over the Democrat party and it shows in that they are now nothing more than a regional party trying to claw back onto a national stage. The liberal's of this country need to take their party back.
Here's hoping. The party is in desperate need of a Reformation, with the regressives the first that need to be organically marginalized.

Universities or any similar institutions have every right to determine whether or not events on campus present a security threat,

and they have the right then to act accordingly.

Whether or not that prerogative applies in this specific case is now apparently up to those 'unelected judges' that Ann Coulter routinely excoriates. lol
Ah, so the formula for silencing leftwing propaganda is to have enough protests with the implied threat of violence so that the Universities will be forced to shut down leftwing speakers out of security concerns.

Yeah, that's how free speech should work.

What did I say in my post? WHAT DID I SAY IN MY POST?

No, you side with those who blame peaceful protesters.

Universities or any similar institutions have every right to determine whether or not events on campus present a security threat,

Whether or not that prerogative applies in this specific case is now apparently up to those 'unelected judges' that Ann Coulter routinely excoriates. lol
Ah, so the formula for silencing leftwing propaganda is to have enough protests with the implied threat of violence so that the Universities will be forced to shut down leftwing speakers out of security concerns.

No the formula is the rule of law.

Janet and Obama are regressives....

What did I say in my post? WHAT DID I SAY IN MY POST?
Really? You cannot see how I took what you said and expanded it out to its logical conclusion? Do you not comprehend what goes on about you at all?

You are justifying the Universities shutting down fee speech under the auspices of 'security concerns'. So I logically took that notion and expanded it out to a strategy (which is what this is on the left, a strategy to silence dissenting opinion) that can be used by anyone to silence speech they do not wish to hear.

No, you side with those who blame peaceful protesters.
Attacking people is not peaceful.

Forum List

Back