Free Speech Suppressed Everywhere You Turn

More of us every day because pensions are unsustainable. The best thing about the 401k is it's my money.

I doubt you are some blue collar joe. You probably have my level of education, but in some bullshit degree.

It's funny the CEO's and VP's and higher ups still get pensions. Politicians get pensions. Everyone gets pensions except for workers. If it's unsustainable stop giving them to anyone.

No, I don't think 401K's are as good. In some ways they are but I see where I'm at, and I'm pretty well off, but I compare what I got at 52 to what Ford workers back in my dad's day got. They were easily able to retire at 62. A lot of them earlier. If they started at 18 they retired at 48.

My dad had a job lined up for me at Ford. Didn't think I was going to college but wrestling got me in. Had I started at Ford when I graduated high school, I was 17. I would have retired 6 years ago. And Ford could afford it. Those days are gone. Now the woman CEO can't explain why she doubled her own pay in recent years while asking workers to take cuts.

If you like it that the CEO did this, then America is great for you. Your message shouldn't be MAGA it should be Keep America Great.

I found this on Fox News

Bill Maher agreed and criticized progressives for demanding society cater to their feelings. "If your feelings are hurt, that’s more important than free speech," he argued.

Here is what I am hearing here. Straight White men want to be free to call a black guy a n*#r and a gay guy a f*g.

Conservatives don't like having to accept gays and give them equal rights. Or be told they need to give blacks equal rights. Look how they defend cops when they murder blacks for not obeying lawful commands but Ashlii Babbott wasn't listening either was she?

Howard Stern was right. Woke is the opposite of being asleep.
So you support squelching any opposition to your diseased agenda.

It's funny the CEO's and VP's and higher ups still get pensions. Politicians get pensions. Everyone gets pensions except for workers. If it's unsustainable stop giving them to anyone.

No, I don't think 401K's are as good. In some ways they are but I see where I'm at, and I'm pretty well off, but I compare what I got at 52 to what Ford workers back in my dad's day got. They were easily able to retire at 62. A lot of them earlier. If they started at 18 they retired at 48.

My dad had a job lined up for me at Ford. Didn't think I was going to college but wrestling got me in. Had I started at Ford when I graduated high school, I was 17. I would have retired 6 years ago. And Ford could afford it. Those days are gone. Now the woman CEO can't explain why she doubled her own pay in recent years while asking workers to take cuts.

If you like it that the CEO did this, then America is great for you. Your message shouldn't be MAGA it should be Keep America Great

I'd rather have my 401k than a pension, again, as it's my money. I was advised to do no less than 10% starting at 23 years old, I'm in my late 40's and have close to 850k in mine now.

Retiring at 48 and being paid until you are in your 80's without knowing the exact time is unsustainable.

Distributing the CEO's pay to all the workers would give them something like $20-$50 each a year.

I'd rather have my 401k than a pension, again, as it's my money. I was advised to do no less than 10% starting at 23 years old, I'm in my late 40's and have close to 850k in mine now.

Retiring at 48 and being paid until you are in your 80's without knowing the exact time is unsustainable.

Distributing the CEO's pay to all the workers would give them something like $20-$50 each a year.
I agree with a lot of what you say.

BUT, it's not just the CEO's pay. How much do all the VPs make? And my brother is no longer a VP at his company but he still makes VP money. And on October 1st he can walk away with $1.3 million dollars. No kidding. He doesn't want to but he'd be stupid not to. He's scared he will leave and never make as much as he makes now when he decides to come back. So he will have a talk with his boss on October 1st. He's probably going to say he wants the year off but to come back in a year. So it's not just the CEO sucking up the raises the workers should be getting.

This is what happens when workers don't have a seat at the table. That's why I applaud the union even though I'm not in a union.

What school?

I agree with a lot of what you say.

BUT, it's not just the CEO's pay. How much do all the VPs make? And my brother is no longer a VP at his company but he still makes VP money. And on October 1st he can walk away with $1.3 million dollars. No kidding. He doesn't want to but he'd be stupid not to. He's scared he will leave and never make as much as he makes now when he decides to come back. So he will have a talk with his boss on October 1st. He's probably going to say he wants the year off but to come back in a year. So it's not just the CEO sucking up the raises the workers should be getting.

This is what happens when workers don't have a seat at the table. That's why I applaud the union even though I'm not in a union.

Companies follow the lead of government in this way, and all of them have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

But using government to force changes just gives more power to government, and more reason for more government chiefs AND Indians.

The only Unions I would ban are public sector ones, because they have far too much political influence in their juristictions.

You can have civil service protections, or unions, you can't have both.

More of us every day because pensions are unsustainable. The best thing about the 401k is it's my money.

I doubt you are some blue collar joe. You probably have my level of education, but in some bullshit degree.
:) Joe is far superior to you in logic and argumentation.

Companies follow the lead of government in this way, and all of them have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

But using government to force changes just gives more power to government, and more reason for more government chiefs AND Indians.

The only Unions I would ban are public sector ones, because they have far too much political influence in their juristictions.

... and we cannot afford any type of libertarian government. The owners and management always grind the faces of workers when given the chance.

Consider government an industry. All those jobs. It's good those jobs exist. If not, there wouldn't be enough jobs for all of us.

Although, there are 10 million jobs supposedly unfilled. Perhaps they could go work there.

Yesterday I posted a story from an award winning guy from Europe who can't believe how anti government Americans are. If you aren't aware that's because Republicans have been telling you for decades they are the problem. Only they'll never accept blame for it. It's always the liberals fault.

You guys need to realize that if you shrink the government to the size you can drag it and drown it in the bathtub as you so famously want, it becomes powerless to stop the polluters or the Amazon monopolies.

:) Joe is far superior to you in logic and argumentation.
I said about a week ago I'm no longer going to tell someone else they are voting for the wrong party without knowing their circumstances. A guy on the line at Ford should not be voting for Trump. But maybe he loves his guns and hates blacks so much he votes against his own finances over social issues.

I know I would. Even if I blamed Biden for inflation, I would still not vote for Trump. Even though Trump saved me about $2000 in taxes with his inflation causing tax breaks, I still won't vote for him.

Abortion is going to cost Republicans big time. How can a guy like this tell an 18 year old Taylor Swift type that she should vote GOP?

Consider government an industry. All those jobs. It's good those jobs exist. If not, there wouldn't be enough jobs for all of us.

Although, there are 10 million jobs supposedly unfilled. Perhaps they could go work there.

Yesterday I posted a story from an award winning guy from Europe who can't believe how anti government Americans are. If you aren't aware that's because Republicans have been telling you for decades they are the problem. Only they'll never accept blame for it. It's always the liberals fault.

You guys need to realize that if you shrink the government to the size you can drag it and drown it in the bathtub as you so famously want, it becomes powerless to stop the polluters or the Amazon monopolies.

Government is overhead, not industry. Sorry, but my sympathy for useless drones just isn't there.

Western Europeans are cucks breeding themselves out of existence.

Not that small, but smaller than the monolith at multiple levels we have now.

Government is overhead, not industry. Sorry, but my sympathy for useless drones just isn't there.

Western Europeans are cucks breeding themselves out of existence.

Not that small, but smaller than the monolith at multiple levels we have now.
All I know is we pay a lot for our government and healthcare and we get very little for all the money we spend.

Government fixes things that are broken in the free market capitalistic society. For example, we may need government to subsodize daycare. Women can't afford to pay for daycare and they need it to survive.

Or how about government runs prisons better than for profit corporations do.

Forum List

Back