Free Speech Suppressed Everywhere You Turn

All I know is we pay a lot for our government and healthcare and we get very little for all the money we spend.

Government fixes things that are broken in the free market capitalistic society. For example, we may need government to subsodize daycare. Women can't afford to pay for daycare and they need it to survive.

Or how about government runs prisons better than for profit corporations do.

It all gets eaten up by the Deep State at the federal level and the Local governments at the State/Local level. All these programs need drones to "run" them.

We don't "need" government to do that, you WANT government to do that.

That is debatable.

It all gets eaten up by the Deep State at the federal level and the Local governments at the State/Local level. All these programs need drones to "run" them.

We don't "need" government to do that, you WANT government to do that.

That is debatable.
It's hard to argue what you say. A lot of beurocracy. A lot of jobs that could be eliminated and no one would miss them. I remember my aunt worked for years as an administrative person in Wayne County Mental health. That's just one goverment thing out of MANY. But these departments do improve some people's lives no doubt. BUT, a lot of waste/bloat. No one is watching their pennies. I bet you could cut half the staff and they'd figure out how to help the people they are in business to help.

You know, my brother told me this once a long time ago. Making cars is just an excuse to do business. In other words Ford makes cars and sell them. For money of course but not just that. Corporations create economies. How many people who work at Ford are necessary? You need the people who design and make the cars, the people who put them together, and the people who sell them. How many people work in HR? They don't do any of those things. Why so many people in the marketing department? Finance? Accounting? And that's not even counting all the tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers who are in business because of Ford.

Forum List

Back