Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

The Regressives continue to make Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original
Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
Does this mean you disagree with him on freedom of speech?

Is he wrong that people have a right to give their two cents' worth without fear and intimidation?

Is he wrong that you should communicate with those you disagree with, instead of shutting them down?

That sure is what your post infers.

Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.

Is he wrong that people have a right to give their two cents' worth without fear and intimidation?

Is he wrong that you should communicate with those you disagree with, instead of shutting them down?

It certainly is.

This is funny, in a way. I remember just a few years ago.

Liberals ridiculed the idea that they were for censorship because of, say the Fairness DOctrine.

ANd now? They are, mostly. literally supporting brown shirt street violence tactics in order to shut down Free Speech.

There seems to be no limit to the lack of self awareness on the party of lefties.

So you're not really into freedom of expression as he is?
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.

It is not our speech that inspires anger and violence, but your desire for power and oppression.

The risk is just as much yours as ours. For you will not get to inflict violence without meeting resistance much longer.

It is already starting.
Y'know, I've become pretty jaded to politics at this point, but for some reason this one is getting to me.

The freedom to speak our minds without fear and intimidation is at the very core of our values as a country.

We actually have a group of people who won't even agree with that. It's hard to get my head around.

Do they really dislike the country and its principles THAT much?

Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.

It is not our speech that inspires anger and violence, but your desire for power and oppression.

The risk is just as much yours as ours. For you will not get to inflict violence without meeting resistance much longer.

It is already starting.
Y'know, I've become pretty jaded to politics at this point, but for some reason this one is getting to me.

The freedom to speak our minds without fear and intimidation is at the very core of our values as a country.

We actually have a group of people who won't even agree with that. It's hard to get my head around.

I know this must be rough for you, because it is coming from your side of the political divide.

I've been seeing this coming for decades, and speaking of it to the point of being a boor.

It is already starting.

I know this must be rough for you, because it is coming from your side of the political divide.

I've been seeing this coming for decades, and speaking of it to the point of being a boor.
I mentioned in another thread that this is the predictable next step of Political Correctness. It started as a silly little thing where we change little words into reaching a point where our very values as a country are being attacked.

I too have taken a lot of shit for my anti-PC crusade. It's nice being proven right, but not at this cost.

You can run into a bar, get in someone's face, and call them a pussy whenever you want. But don't be surprised if it gets you punched in the face and the people in the bar cheer.

You can run into a bar, get in someone's face, and call them a pussy whenever you want. But don't be surprised if it gets you punched in the face and the people in the bar cheer.

Your refusal to be honest about this issue, shows that you know that you lefties are the bad guys in this.

You're choosing to miss the point.

But you've answered my question. Thanks.

Your refusal to be honest about this issue, shows that you know that you lefties are the bad guys in this.
I think he's being honest. He doesn't believe in freedom of speech and expression.

I think he's being honest. He doesn't believe in freedom of speech and expression.

Note the way he dishonestly characterized the issue as the victim of the assault being the asshole.

This is a thin rationalization of his support of violence and oppression.

The only question is, is he aware of this, or is he lying to himself?

If the latter, then rubbing his face in it, could awake him to the realization that he has become everything he hated as a young man.

Unlikely, but not completely impossible.

If Hitler went to a Jewish neighborhood to spread the idea that Jews are evil, I hope he would have gotten met with dissent.

If Hitler went to a Jewish neighborhood to spread the idea that Jews are evil, I hope he would have gotten met with dissent.
Whatever works as an excuse for you. No matter how far you have to stretch it.

In this case, not very far

What does this have to do with free speech? That woman is free to say what she wants to say. She just isn't being welcomed to a venue. She could give the exact speech she planned on over a local radio station, live. They just don't want her hate or controversial speech at their place.

In this case, not very far
True, it was amazing the way Coulter argued for the extermination of another 6,000,000 Jews in one of her books.

'Cuz if she hadn't, you'd be guilty of blatantly insulting and mocking the memory and suffering of all those people and their families for nothing more than partisan political advantage.

Phew! Good thing, huh?

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

so they're like trump voters, eh?

Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

Yes, the incidents are identical. Nice comparison.

Trump encouraged violence to stop free speech.

He's like Hitler, right?

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

Ann Coulter - September 26, 2007 - TASE HIM, BRO!

Nice column, thanks for posting. It's interesting to read opinion pieces from a decade ago.

Ann does a great job of pointing out liberal hypocrisy.

Home Run Derby

Coulter is a coward. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others. Backing down just encourages the campus Commie scum to escalate their palace revolution.

If she had the courage of her convictions, she would have invited hundreds of her supporters to come and protect her. It's baseball season, so the crack of the bat will crack pampered prog skulls. Out of compassion for the Commies, the sluggers should bring all the stretchers antifa will need to bring them to safe spaces. Or else the rioters, as soon as they see patriots willing to stand up to them, can immediately go home running.

The 100 pound female is the coward. Not the violent mobs that cover their faces and destroy property and assault people.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Apologists for her cowardice let the campus Commie scum have this victory. Anyone who lets his leaders off just because he is childishly desperate to have a leader to worship, unconditionally and uncritically, is a loser. Typically, you deflect by criticizing those who defeated your gutless tough-talking deserter..

Forum List

Back