Free Speech Suppressed Everywhere You Turn

And people wonder why Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I thought we were talking about people billionaires, not corporations. having an issue staying on topic?

And that's federal income taxes, i.e. profit taxes, and probably on a bad year. How many have not paid federal income taxes over say 10 years?
Let's not argue in circles. Back in the 2000's you accused us of envy when you gave the rich and corporations all the tax breaks. Let's not do that again. Today we see that income inequality is out of wack. In the time from 1978 to now they have given themselves 1322% raises and us only 18%.

Yes, we envy them. And we want our seat at the table.

And people wonder why Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I thought we were talking about people billionaires, not corporations. having an issue staying on topic?

And that's federal income taxes, i.e. profit taxes, and probably on a bad year. How many have not paid federal income taxes over say 10 years?
Interesting fact. Billionaires are not the problem. Their pay hasn't skyrocketed in recent decades like CEO's pay has gone up.
The CEO's are millionaires ripping us off. Labor.

The Billionaires own our politicians like Clarence Thomas is owned. Harlan Crow. and now this?

Clarence Thomas attended Koch Network donor events:​

Let's not argue in circles. Back in the 2000's you accused us of envy when you gave the rich and corporations all the tax breaks. Let's not do that again. Today we see that income inequality is out of wack. In the time from 1978 to now they have given themselves 1322% raises and us only 18%.

Yes, we envy them. And we want our seat at the table.

Me?

The problem is when government tries to get income "equality" what they get is paying bunch of government workers too much to fuck the economy over.

You don't deserve a seat at a kids table nevermind input on macroeconomic issues.

Interesting fact. Billionaires are not the problem. Their pay hasn't skyrocketed in recent decades like CEO's pay has gone up.
The CEO's are millionaires ripping us off. Labor.

The Billionaires own our politicians like Clarence Thomas is owned. Harlan Crow. and now this?

Clarence Thomas attended Koch Network donor events:​

And those companies are mostly happily enforcing your DEI fuckshit to make idiots like you happy.

So what he attended Koch Network events?

So you are saying Progressive SC justices sit at home when they aren't in court and attend ZERO progressive aligned events?

Me?

The problem is when government tries to get income "equality" what they get is paying bunch of government workers too much to fuck the economy over.

You don't deserve a seat at a kids table nevermind input on macroeconomic issues.
I heard this today. We don't want income redistribution. In other words, we don't want to take your money and give it to poor people. We want to give it to poor people first. Before it ever became your money. Because you pay yourself too much and them not enough. So fix the problem from the beginning. Instead of you making $1000 and they get $10, you have to give them $20 and you get $980.

And those companies are mostly happily enforcing your DEI fuckshit to make idiots like you happy.

So what he attended Koch Network events?

So you are saying Progressive SC justices sit at home when they aren't in court and attend ZERO progressive aligned events?

More proof the GOP and the right wing Supreme Court is the party for the rich. The billionaires like the Koch's and Crows own Republican politicians and you play stupid asking so what.

Here we go again. We catch Trump or Thomas doing something wrong and you just assume RBG and Biden are doing the same criminal shit. When you catch them let us know.

We caught Thomas doingit. Until you catch Sotomeyor, yea, she's sitting at home reading a book.

I heard this today. We don't want income redistribution. In other words, we don't want to take your money and give it to poor people. We want to give it to poor people first. Before it ever became your money. Because you pay yourself too much and them not enough. So fix the problem from the beginning. Instead of you making $1000 and they get $10, you have to give them $20 and you get $980.

And take the cut along the way. The best thing is when it comes to these programs is there is ZERO accountability and metrics to see if anything is actually accomplished. it's not like building a dam or fixing highways. The agencies "help" people, then complain they still don't have enough resources to help, and then ask for more money, more people, more bloat.

And then the companies raise prices, and I end up paying for it anyway.

You have a complete lack of understanding of economics.

More proof the GOP and the right wing Supreme Court is the party for the rich. The billionaires like the Koch's and Crows own Republican politicians and you play stupid asking so what.

Here we go again. We catch Trump or Thomas doing something wrong and you just assume RBG and Biden are doing the same criminal shit. When you catch them let us know.

We caught Thomas doingit. Until you catch Sotomeyor, yea, she's sitting at home reading a book.

When you care if they are doing it let me know. ITS ONLY WRONG WHEN YOOOUUUUU DOOOOO IIIIIITTTT.

You just hate Thomas because you think he is an Uncle Tom but don't have the balls to admit it like most lily white progressive cucks.

And take the cut along the way. The best thing is when it comes to these programs is there is ZERO accountability and metrics to see if anything is actually accomplished. it's not like building a dam or fixing highways. The agencies "help" people, then complain they still don't have enough resources to help, and then ask for more money, more people, more bloat.

And then the companies raise prices, and I end up paying for it anyway.

You have a complete lack of understanding of economics.
What do you mean no metrics? We have metrics to show that the middle class isn't doing as well as it used to and that the rich have bigger share of the profits than before.

We know the rich got 1322% increase in pay since 1978 and we only got 18% raise.

There are metrics to show the middle class is struggling and the group called "the poor" is bigger than ever. Thanks Reagan. Thanks for turning a blind eye to illegal employers too. Another reason the gap between rich and poor has widened. And we know this is making them richer and us poorer. Billions of dollars a year.

What do you mean no metrics? We have metrics to show that the middle class isn't doing as well as it used to and that the rich have bigger share of the profits than before.

We know the rich got 1322% increase in pay since 1978 and we only got 18% raise.

There are metrics to show the middle class is struggling and the group called "the poor" is bigger than ever. Thanks Reagan. Thanks for turning a blind eye to illegal employers too. Another reason the gap between rich and poor has widened. And we know this is making them richer and us poorer. Billions of dollars a year.

I'm talking performance metrics for all those agencies that help the homeless/poor/drug addicted/rainbow/minority whatever types that we dump tons of money into and can never truly measure what we get in return.

More corporate profits = more money in my 401k. Happy days.

So man the barricades and at least have the balls to take by force what you instead want others to take by government fiat.

And keep for themselves and their cronies.

Me?

Income inequality is a national concern of government because it affects the welfare of the nation. If the leaders of the economy are allowed to do as they wish without regulation, they will rub the face of laborers in the dirt.

Income inequality is a national concern of government because it affects the welfare of the nation. If the leaders of the economy are allowed to do as they wish without regulation, they will rub the face of laborers in the dirt.

Who's saying no regulation? What we have now are insane taxes funding bullshit agencies that never produce anything but keep asking for more money. And perpetuate helplessness because it keeps them employed.

Any attempts to fix it just results in a different set of assholes getting their hands on the money, and as my sig aptly states, I'd rather deal with greedy non government loving types than power hungry self righteous lefty idiots in government.

Stop deflecting. The insane taxes are that the rich's tax rate remains the same while the middle and working classes go up.

1695763704442.png

I'm talking performance metrics for all those agencies that help the homeless/poor/drug addicted/rainbow/minority whatever types that we dump tons of money into and can never truly measure what we get in return.

More corporate profits = more money in my 401k. Happy days.

So man the barricades and at least have the balls to take by force what you instead want others to take by government fiat.

And keep for themselves and their cronies.
Yes that’s usually when workers cross over to the dark side. When they stop worrying about their salary and start worrying more about their 401k. When they become part of the investor class. More of us than you

Yes that’s usually when workers cross over to the dark side. When they stop worrying about their salary and start worrying more about their 401k. When they become part of the investor class. More of us than you

More of us every day because pensions are unsustainable. The best thing about the 401k is it's my money.

I doubt you are some blue collar joe. You probably have my level of education, but in some bullshit degree.

More of us every day because pensions are unsustainable. The best thing about the 401k is it's my money.

I doubt you are some blue collar joe. You probably have my level of education, but in some bullshit degree.
Communications! LOL But a minor in marketing.

B/C student too. But I'm a very successful salesman.

Communications! LOL But a minor in marketing.

B/C student too. But I'm a very successful salesman.

Chemical Engineering, Magna Cum Laude. Masters.

I figured as much. You are about as blue collar as Richie Rich. At least I work with the trades.

Forum List

Back