Believe it or not, I sorta heard a decent reason for keeping "shim" out of the ladies room

Xelor Ya think? Yah! Duh!

I realize that manner of rebuttal may not satisfy your ingrained sense of debate. However, there ya go.

Nevertheless, it's how it is. I prefer to be succinct and to the point rather than long-winded.

Furthermore, the simpler and easier things are to understand for people, the more they get it.

;)

IMG_0215.JPG

what is wrong with NEUTRAL or single stall units?

Nothing I suspect, but in venues that need to accommodate a lot of people at once, it's a bit much to expect there to be enough "single stall units." Maybe I don't know what you mean by that. Does "single stall" mean about what one finds at a gas station or does it mean something like the "stoplight" setup as one sees at the Hollywood Bowl?

87899-full.jpg

security staff at restrooms

Fine. There're already bathroom attendants in lots of restrooms. One more isn't going to hurt.

bathroom_attendant.jpg

HI Xelor
I mean at least one single room that is Neutral, such as the larger
type of bathrooms for "changing babies" or families (ie parents with
several kids to watch) or handicapped/wheelchair access.
Not all places can afford to renovate to install a separate unit.
But in high population with a high demand, this would be a better way to accommodate a number of situations with less hassle:

TRUE: Kroger Bathroom Sign Photo

BTW Xelor as PRECISE you are with your language, maybe YOU should be in charge of how to word these laws where people stay out of trouble,
and don't open the door for abuses they don't mean, nor shut the door on cases where someone REALLY does need to be using the other restroom but can't if the laws are worded exclusively beyond what is necessary to ensure security. Why can't there be an exception clause, so the majority of "men can be barred from the women's restrooms" but still allow transitioned WOMEN in the women's restroom who aren't physically men as their birth certificate states.

Conservatives fixate on the most insignificant shit in the world. Jesus Christ -- get a fucking life.

We're not the ones demanding special bathrooms be made to accommodate mentally ill people confused about their gender. You need to "get a fucking life".

I mean at least one single room that is Neutral, such as the larger type of bathrooms for "changing babies" or families (ie parents with several kids to watch) or handicapped/wheelchair access.

What? Are there actually people who give a damn who uses one-person-at-a-time restrooms? Were I on a roadtrip, say, if I stop at a gas station that has two such restrooms, I don't care what the sign on the door says, I'm going to use the one that's unoccupied and lock the door while I'm in there.

I never meant to include "one by one" restrooms in the context of this discussion topic. Men and women use the same restroom on airplanes, trains, and buses, homes, etc. all the time. If only the restroom is designed for only one person at a time, it doesn't need gender identification. It just needs to say "restroom."

....And you won't believe who said it.....But if you don't know, too bad because I'm not telling you.

The reason:
Transgender men (shims) are often enough, and for some period of time, confused about their sexuality. It's a good thing to keep men (not boys, men adolescents) who are confused about their sexuality out of ladies restrooms/locker rooms. While they are confused, they should use the men's room.
That is a notion that I can get behind. That's not to say I know how the hell to determine who's confused and who's sure that being a woman is the thing for them. If/when he becomes sure he should be a female and not a male, it's highly unlikely he'll be a threat to women. When shim reaches that point in his "process," I don't care what restroom/locker room he uses.

FWIW, an acquaintance of mine who works in the fashion industry once shared that models -- men and women -- in fashion shows often enough have to change in front of each other during shows. They even find themselves having at times to help each other get dressed/undressed. I realize that's a unique situation and everyone who would at any point be naked look good naked, and that's something that, at least for me, would make a huge difference in how I felt about sharing a locker room with a transgender person who isn't "quite done" yet. [1]

And though I'm no locker room or changing room expert, but I've been in my share of them at various gyms from high school to last week. Very few of them have open communal showers. I've never seen a trans person using showers in those gyms. I'm pretty sure that if my boys were to see a "chick with a dick," they'd stare. I think my daughters would do the same. All of them would be thinking "WTF"...kinda like the way your dog or cat looks at you like "Are you okay? What are you doin;?" that the first time they catch you "doing the nasty." I can't say I'd blame them; I probably would too. You don't see sh*t like that "everyday." It doesn't even show up as you scroll through the channels and cross over "Skinamax" late at night.

So what I think is this...If you're trans and you know it, clap your hands....and use whatever "the F" bathroom you want. But if you're sitting on fence, slide over to one of the poles and see if feels good. If it does and you're a guy, there's a chance you're a gay size-queen. Buy a big ass dildo and that a try for a while. If it feels good and you're a woman, you should probably stay that way, but you also may need to buy a big ass dildo before you start thinking about being a dude. [2]

Note:
  1. Rant Alert -- Don't read on if you don't want to be offended, but if you do read on and you are offended, don't say I didn't warn you and then start giving me sh*t about what I wrote.
    Sh*t, who am I kidding? I don't much care for it when I'm in a locker room or on a nude beach and a "bipedal hippo" saunters by....And, you know, that always baffles me because I'm like, "These are MFs who most need to be running, jogging, speed walking, swimming by, or somehow moving with a bit more vigor than walking at a pace best measured in hours per mile"....Yet it's the hot fit people who are actually running and jumping and playing and so on....and you're thinking, "Would you just stand still for a moment please." LOL

Anyway...Male or female, I don't care. I am just find that "I'm obese; get over it" thing gross and disgusting. It's their right; I get that. I'm going there. I'm also not going to assault someone over it, or even be unkind toward them.
  2. There's no way around it. When you get that reassignment procedure done, you are going to end up being a "short short man." You won't like that either. There is no man on the planet who will tell you "less is more" in that department. You saw how defensive Trump got over Marco Rubio's "hands" comment, didn't you? Why do you think Trump's retort was "Little Marco?" On the upside, you probably have an easier time of undoing that mess if you change your mind than would a man who turns himself into a woman.
Confusion, that is the very definition of transgender. Silly rabbits

Why can't there be an exception clause, so the majority of "men can be barred from the women's restrooms" but still allow transitioned WOMEN in the women's restroom who aren't physically men as their birth certificate states.

Quite frankly, I think if I have to look hard to tell a person's apparent sex is not their actual sex, they should use the restroom that goes with what they look and behave like.

The people in this pic need to use separate public restrooms. The guy's not fooling anyone. He's a dude wearing a skirt. I can see that. So can everyone else. He may be confused about his sexuality, but he's not confusing anyone about what sex he is.

main-qimg-68cfc926518f05f7bd0e7e3605b5682b-c

The men in the pics below also need to use the men's room when they are in public and looking as they do in the photos. These guys aren't confusing anyone either, but they may be confused about whether they want to be male or female.

david-williams-cross-dress.jpg

CHbjH8IXAAA8uJ4.jpg

top-10-craziest-halloween-cross-dressing-costume-ideas.jpg

Cross+Dressing+Men+Hero+IIHIH.jpg

Merely wearing a dress, wig or whatever isn't at all what determines it for me. Frankly, I can't imagine that the men above would even consider going a communal ladies restroom or locker room.

The guys below should probably use the ladies room when they are looking like women.

AMSU01mpBqcr3C27qSsIhj4-jslWW42lUFcbEXjfGIrCJwKiOElZIjA3whNG7xRf_0I3X_Ur4kQAdGonhaNslHs56AGH6GA0iqvXTng1cuJUJBI=s0-d

GqOjUGXoNih5PEVWHvqkhFGipiAdT-Mgm6hx-m6Fy7GkjfLxIzT7PVoxF7LU2NmhwVehdj0fPSxlrB8-Risy3FQO-tf1VvuhIdLq8swdJPFbKg=s0-d

The M--F trans women below should use the ladies room if they look like they do in the photos below. It doesn't matter what their birth certificate says. These trans people don't seem confused, and there's no way I'd pick them out as once having been non-trans and male.

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F06c4d81e-503c-4e44-bd38-82647f405065.jpg

greenwood.jpg

It seems really simple to me. If you look like a man, go to the men's room. If you look like a woman, go to the ladies' room.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back