This is the exact same fake news the trump administration imposes on us.

The Trump administrations fake news dept must be working for North Korea. lol

Malaysia says VX nerve agent used in killing of Kim Jong Un’s half brother

North Korea has denounced Malaysia’s investigation as full of “holes and contradictions” and accused the authorities here of being in cahoots with Pyongyang’s enemies.

N. Korea wanted his body returned without doing an autopsy, but Malaysia said that because it was a murder, they had to do a full investigation.

Guess N. Korea was hoping to keep it quiet about their nerve agents, but now the cat is out of the bag. Wonder how Trump is gonna handle hearing about N. Korea having chemical nerve agents?

The Trump administrations fake news dept must be working for North Korea. lol

Malaysia says VX nerve agent used in killing of Kim Jong Un’s half brother

North Korea has denounced Malaysia’s investigation as full of “holes and contradictions” and accused the authorities here of being in cahoots with Pyongyang’s enemies.

N. Korea wanted his body returned without doing an autopsy, but Malaysia said that because it was a murder, they had to do a full investigation.

Guess N. Korea was hoping to keep it quiet about their nerve agents, but now the cat is out of the bag. Wonder how Trump is gonna handle hearing about N. Korea having chemical nerve agents?

Yeah I'm wondering myself. It's one thing for North Korea to taunt our military from time to time seeings how we are an occupying force, but quite another to impose dangerous military tactics involving weapons of mass destruction on civilians in places wher civilians congregate in large numbers. Such as airports.

So far as I know, the whitehouse Twitter machine is silent on the matter.

If FoxNews has not done a story on it, Trump may not know about it yet.

Probably true.
The last I heard Trump can't be bothered with showing up for national security briefings. So how could he possibly know anything about this matter.

If FoxNews has not done a story on it, Trump may not know about it yet.

True enough

You know, the stuff that killed Kim Jong Un's relative was VX gas, which has pretty much the same effects as Sarin, but it is a hell of a lot more potent, which is why the UN and NATO consider VX gas to be a WMD.

This is proof that N. Korea has chemical weapons at the level of WMD. And, if they have enough to use to take out a low level family member, how much more can they have?

Here's a little bit about VX......................

VX (IUPAC name: O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate), an extremely toxic organophosphate, is a tasteless and odorless liquid with an amber-like color that severely disrupts the body's nervous system and is used as a nerve agent in chemical warfare. Ten milligrams (0.00035 oz) is sufficient for it to be fatal through skin contact, and the median lethal dose for inhalation is estimated to be 30–50 mg·min/m3. As a chemical weapon, it is classified as a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) by the United Nations Resolution 687. The production and stockpiling of VX exceeding 100 grams (3.53 oz) per year was outlawed by the Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993. The only exception is for "research, medical or pharmaceutical purposes outside a single small-scale facility in aggregate quantities not exceeding 10 kg [22 lb] per year per facility".[3]

The VX nerve agent is the best-known of the V-series of nerve agents and is considered an area denial weapon due to its physical properties. It is far more potent than sarin, another well-known nerve agent toxin, but works in a similar way.

VX (nerve agent) - Wikipedia

And, considering countries aren't supposed to have more than 100 grams per year of the stuff on hand, I wonder how much N. Korea has?

I also wonder if they had a hazmat team go and clean up the airport where he was attacked?

Forum List

Back