As Attacks on Power Sub-Stations continue accross the country The DOJ Has No Suspects, No Leads

Wow....you're a brainwashed pro-eco-terrorist, Climate Change nut job.

Shouldn't you be more focused on cow farts, like AOC says?

If you really believe in sacrificing human lives in the name of non-science-based Climate Change, we should start with the old, sick, mentally ill, and useless.

You can take on the job of getting Joe Biden to be 1st in line.
I was being sarcastic which a little more brainpower and self control would have alerted you to.

"This situation is officially out of control, though it probably has been for a while and we simply weren’t hearing much about it. Only a few weeks after people shot up two electrical substations in North Carolina, someone took out three of them in Washington State. And they did it on Christmas morning. More than 14,000 buildings lost power in Pierce County, Washington. And at least initially, much like the situation in North Carolina, authorities don’t appear to have any idea who might have done it."

"If the FBI can be bothered to stop censoring people on social media long enough to do some actual work, they should be looking into this. We may just be seeing a series of copycat sickos acting randomly, but if this is some sort of widespread, coordinated domestic terror operation, they need to get to the bottom of it. And assuming the perpetrators can be identified and captured, they need to be charged with a lot more than simple vandalism. The phrase “domestic terrorism” gets abused in the press quite a bit these days, particularly on the left, but these attacks should certainly qualify for the label."

Why should we assume these attacks have only been 'DOMESTIC terrorism'?

Through Biden's Open Border, along with mote than 5 MILLION illegals, Intel / DHS has already told us FOREIGN terrorists,some on the Terrorist Watch List, have entered the US.

"At the risk of repeating myself, I will add that this is yet another example of why our energy infrastructure demands significant, systemic upgrades. The technology we use today is simply too old, too frail, and too vulnerable to these types of attacks. The grid needs to be hardened and made “smarter” to prevent the instability and outages we are seeing currently. And we must get back to producing enough energy to meet all of our needs and be able to sustain surges in demand. The big question remains who will pay for all of this, but we need to figure it out quickly."

If Democrats and RINOs can spend an assload on a self-serving tax-wasting Omnibus pork-fest surely they could spend money to upgrade and secure our power grids.

FBI is too busy focusing on Trump and Repubs and covering their asses.

My educated guess it's being done by some anti-fossil fuel leftist environmental whack-O's!!

Attacks on the United States’ power grid have been the subject of extremist chatter for some time, notably ticking up in 2020, the same year a 14-page how-to on low tech attacks, including assaulting power grids with guns, circulated amongst extremist communication channels.

Attacks on the United States’ power grid have been the subject of extremist chatter for some time, notably ticking up in 2020, the same year a 14-page how-to on low tech attacks, including assaulting power grids with guns, circulated amongst extremist communication channels.
I would suspect it would be easy to knock power out with a little knowledge to a lot of knowledge. Destroying infrastructure in a huge nation like ours is possible.

Albeit with no hard evidence , it seems reasonable to assume that Dear Uncle Ps friends are playing exactly the same game that the US has itself been advising and participating in for at least the last eight years

Let's hope that Moscow's restrained approach is not intensified as I would be amazed if there are not sleeper cells embedded in every major US city .

I would suspect it would be easy to knock power out with a little knowledge to a lot of knowledge. Destroying infrastructure in a huge nation like ours is possible.
Agree. I don’t think it is any one coordinated group doing it either.

Albeit with no hard evidence , it seems reasonable to assume that Dear Uncle Ps friends are playing exactly the same game that the US has itself been advising and participating in for at least the last eight years

Let's hope that Moscow's restrained approach is not intensified as I would be amazed if there are not sleeper cells embedded in every major US city .

Pootie has no need to do this.

Afterall, he has nukes.

Attacks on local power grids is child's play, likely committed by domestic children. The key word here, being local!

Agree. I don’t think it is any one coordinated group doing it either.
Well...we do have these knuckle-heads:

A federal judge has revoked bond for two men awaiting sentencing for their role in a white supremacist terror plot to attack the national power grid.
Christopher Brenner Cook, Jonathan Allen Frost and Jackson Matthew Sawall each pleaded guilty to conspiring to provide material support for terrorists earlier this year. According to the government, the three men, who called themselves “the Front,” used encrypted apps when they hatched a plan to user powerful rifles to shoot out transformers at regional substations, with the aim of causing confusion and unrest that they hoped would give rise to a race war. Among other texts, group members circulated Siege, a text widely embraced by accelerationist neo-Nazis that advocates for societal collapse as a necessary precondition for fascist revolution.
As a measure of their commitment, Sawall and Cook mutually pledged to give their lives for the cause, and according to the government, Frost made “suicide necklaces” filled with fentanyl for the three men. Sawall swallowed his necklace during a traffic stop in Columbus, Ohio, according to court filings, but survived.

The three men are scheduled to be sentenced in April in the Southern District of Ohio, with the government recommending prison sentences ranging from 92 to 108 years.
NOTE: Sentence recommendations are months, not years.

More detail:

I’ve been reading about the horrific snowstorm in Buffalo and how so much was knocked out. A lot of heroes there. One first responder managed to get to a man who had only had 4% left on his mechanical heart. It makes me realize how fragile life can be in a power outage. If anyone dies as a result of these substation attacks, they should be charged with murder and have the book thrown at them.

I’ve been reading about the horrific snowstorm in Buffalo and how so much was knocked out. A lot of heroes there. One first responder managed to get to a man who had only had 4% left on his mechanical heart. It makes me realize how fragile life can be in a power outage. If anyone dies as a result of these substation attacks, they should be charged with murder and have the book thrown at them.

Were sub-stations attacked in the Buffalo area?

Didn't think so you conspiracy cherub.

They would target major central power grids.
Not the nickel n' dime local ones.
Ever think of that?
I remember China hacked Miami's traffic light grid back in the day. Our power grid is more vulnerable than it should be; And the motherfuckers are charging us an arm and a leg for it while neglecting what they should be doing. And what exactly is the Federal government doing about this?

Pootie has no need to do this.

Afterall, he has nukes.

Attacks on local power grids is child's play, likely committed by domestic children. The key word here, being local!
What absolute nonsense .
So called Ukey land will belong to Russia again from all likely scenarios and there is zero per cent use in Mr P nuking his own territory and ruining it for at least decades from radiation.

Taking out infrastructure is not child's play .It is one absolute key to modern warfare .

Knowing what a gentleman and scholar Uncle P is , his pals will first fire a few warning shots or "gentle" hints .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back