As Attacks on Power Sub-Stations continue accross the country The DOJ Has No Suspects, No Leads

"This situation is officially out of control, though it probably has been for a while and we simply weren’t hearing much about it. Only a few weeks after people shot up two electrical substations in North Carolina, someone took out three of them in Washington State. And they did it on Christmas morning. More than 14,000 buildings lost power in Pierce County, Washington. And at least initially, much like the situation in North Carolina, authorities don’t appear to have any idea who might have done it."

"If the FBI can be bothered to stop censoring people on social media long enough to do some actual work, they should be looking into this. We may just be seeing a series of copycat sickos acting randomly, but if this is some sort of widespread, coordinated domestic terror operation, they need to get to the bottom of it. And assuming the perpetrators can be identified and captured, they need to be charged with a lot more than simple vandalism. The phrase “domestic terrorism” gets abused in the press quite a bit these days, particularly on the left, but these attacks should certainly qualify for the label."

Why should we assume these attacks have only been 'DOMESTIC terrorism'?

Through Biden's Open Border, along with mote than 5 MILLION illegals, Intel / DHS has already told us FOREIGN terrorists,some on the Terrorist Watch List, have entered the US.

"At the risk of repeating myself, I will add that this is yet another example of why our energy infrastructure demands significant, systemic upgrades. The technology we use today is simply too old, too frail, and too vulnerable to these types of attacks. The grid needs to be hardened and made “smarter” to prevent the instability and outages we are seeing currently. And we must get back to producing enough energy to meet all of our needs and be able to sustain surges in demand. The big question remains who will pay for all of this, but we need to figure it out quickly."

If Democrats and RINOs can spend an assload on a self-serving tax-wasting Omnibus pork-fest surely they could spend money to upgrade and secure our power grids.

There was a 4th substation hit later that evening. Alot of people without power for hours on Christmas. Thankfully the weather had already warmed up from the deep freeze of last week

I'm curious if there was any looting going on in the effected areas of the power outage. With people stealing and committing crimes on the rise and them becoming bolder even to the point where they will walk into stores and rob it in broad daylight with no one stopping them, I wonder if some people got the idea to just shoot at power sub stations then loot nearby stores.

Latest story I can find on this is from Feb. 6.

guess it didn't bring down the country as intended.

Forum List

Back