Kamala's Latest Video About Kwanzaa Hits Maximum Cringe Levels

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Oh wow. This is such bologna. The virtue signaling is so off the charts - even some Lefties weren't buying it:

"Growing up, Kwanzaa was always a special time. We came together with generations of friends and family and neighbors. There were never enough chairs. So my sister and I and the other children would often sit on the floor and together we lit the candles of the Kinara. And then the elders would talk about how Kwanzaa is a time to celebrate culture, community, and family. And they, of course, taught us about the seven principles. My favorite principle was always the second — Kujichagulia. Self-determination, the power to design your own life and determine your own future. And it is a deeply American principle, one that guides me every day as Vice-President.”

... it was an unlikely story

given that Kamala was born in 1964 and Kwanzaa wasn’t invented until 1966, then not widely celebrated until much later, so it was improbable that “generations” would have been so attached. On top of that, her Jamaican father divorced her Indian mother in 1971 and her Indian mother had custody of her. When Kamala was in middle school, she moved to Canada with her mother.
On the other hand, at least she got the name of the holiday correct.

Our (soon to be former) Speaker of the House couldn't even conjure up that level of accuracy.

HAPPY SHWANZA EVERYONE!!!!

Oh wow. This is such bologna. The virtue signaling is so off the charts - even some Lefties weren't buying it:

"Growing up, Kwanzaa was always a special time. We came together with generations of friends and family and neighbors. There were never enough chairs. So my sister and I and the other children would often sit on the floor and together we lit the candles of the Kinara. And then the elders would talk about how Kwanzaa is a time to celebrate culture, community, and family. And they, of course, taught us about the seven principles. My favorite principle was always the second — Kujichagulia. Self-determination, the power to design your own life and determine your own future. And it is a deeply American principle, one that guides me every day as Vice-President.”

... it was an unlikely story

given that Kamala was born in 1964 and Kwanzaa wasn’t invented until 1966, then not widely celebrated until much later, so it was improbable that “generations” would have been so attached. On top of that, her Jamaican father divorced her Indian mother in 1971 and her Indian mother had custody of her. When Kamala was in middle school, she moved to Canada with her mother.
On the other hand, at least she got the name of the holiday correct.

Our (soon to be former) Speaker of the House couldn't even conjure up that level of accuracy.

HAPPY SHWANZA EVERYONE!!!!
I can't watch this human vegetable anymore.
Did she actually get a sentence out of her mouth?

A bullshit opinion piece from a far right extreme source.

A bullshit opinion piece from a far right extreme source.

Dude, the level of ignorance it takes to literally read text from a Kamala Harris quote, corroborated by video she herself published, and to then dismiss it as "far right extremism" - well it's off the charts.

Seek professional help.

75cxh7.jpg

Forum List

Back