Kari Lake deletes tweet claiming judge's verdict was not written by him, but by "top left-wing attorneys" who emailed it to him

It's too late for her. Her tweet reached 453,000 views, and that was only at the time of the screenshot.

I guess her lawyers were busy at Christmas and took awhile to get to her.

It's true. Kari is being intimidated into withdrawing that which we all know to be true.
Conservatives are scrambling to concoct the right kooky theory. A commenter above said she didn't tweet that at all. This one says she's being intimidated to delete the tweet that never existed. Here's live video of the two commenters trying to get on the same page.
tenor.gif

It's too late for her. Her tweet reached 453,000 views, and that was only at the time of the screenshot.
The law had better not make a move against Kari.

She has the power to enlist the support of Trump's 'boys', more than Trump himself now with his fading popularity. That's the reason why I've said that Trump is missing the bus if he doesn't come out with complete support of Kari and against those who stole her election.

The law had better not make a move against Kari.

She has the power to enlist the support of Trump's 'boys', more than Trump himself now with his fading popularity. That's the reason why I've said that Trump is missing the bus if he doesn't come out with complete support of Kari and against those who stole her election.
Are you saying MAGAs might commit violence?

I'm sitting here wondering if I should even ask whether or not anyone realizes that Donald H is trolling everybody with his fake "Kari is my fantasy girlfriend" schtick.

Kari isn't my fantasy girlfriend but her winning her stolen election back is exactly in my best interests.

Why is it always you trolling and you who is always accusing others of trolling?

Forum List

Back