Are there any Ohio State football fans here besides me?

WillPower, post: 21957997,
Can’t says that I blame you for your ‘funny’ vote (no written response) to my previous posts. I mean what can you say. You are Mucked in Fichigan your whole life.

I've lived in Arizona for the last 44 years ya slobbering bum....do the Fuckeyes have a basketball team? :badgrin:

Did you go to the Fiesta Bowl to see the Team that beat your assembly of losers win the National Championship?

This is fun. great memories. Sorry you don’t have very many.

This thread is about Football . I like when the Buckeyes play some good basketball, but come on, you didn’t post a photo of your team running onto the court on an Ohio State Football thread. Maybe you should have. That would have been less dumb. But you want to lock up Hillary not Trumpo. So dumb shoul be tattooed on your forehead if it isn’t already.

Go Bucks!!!!!!

. So dumb shoul be tattooed on your forehead if it isn’t already.

Go Bucks!!!!!!

Top teams in NCAA history....sorry Charlie, Sunkist only want's tuna that tastes good....fish.

1 Michigan 953 342 36 .730 1331
2 Ohio State 911 325 53 .727 1289
3 Texas 908 370 33 .705 1311
4 Yale 907 379 55 .697 1341
5 Alabama [c] 905 329 43 .726 1277
6 (T) Notre Dame [d] 897 324 42 .727 1263
6 (T) Nebraska 897 388 40 .692 1325
8 Oklahoma 896 325 53 .724 1274
9 Penn State 887 391 41 .688 1319
10 Harvard 875 397 50 .681 1322
11 Penn 856 495 42 .630 1393

WillPower, post: 21953259,
yJMcioR.jpg

If Ohio sucks so much why does Michigan need to go to Ohio to get so many of its players.

Dec 19, 2018 · Moving to a recruitment that should jumpstart a second ..... Michigan hosted OH DE Zach Harrison last Saturday, and the visit ...

Wednesday Michigan Recruiting Roundup: A big prediction for Zach Harrison

Nov 21, 2018 · Welcome to another Wednesday Recruiting Roundup! Exciting developments are unfolding on the recruiting trail, ...

Friday Michigan Recruiting Roundup: More in-home visits and a Zach Harrison update

Nov 30, 2018 · Let's update you on the in-home visits over the last couple days, and what is to

Michigan Commits Believe 5-star DE Zach Harrison will Go Blue - WolverinesWire

Nov 29, 2018 · Zach Harrison has a decision to make – Michigan, Ohio ... Harrison's primary recruiters are linebackers coach Al ...

Nation's top prospect Zach Harrison torn after visits to Michigan and Ohio State

And what happened to that Michigan dream?

It’s like when Trumpo promised his goons that Mexico would pay for that big beautiful wall.

Zach Harrison, No. 4 overall recruit, picks Ohio State over Michigan

Dec 19, 2018 · Michigan football led Zach Harrison's recruitment. Then it didn't. Now the Wolverines will play against Harrison ...

Zach saw Hardblow fumble THE GAME and from there I’m sure the choice was easy to play for the team that has the best damn marching band in the land too.

Are there any intelligent Michigan football fans out there?

If Ohio sucks so much why does Michigan need to go to Ohio to get so many of its players.

We get a few lumbering mouth-breathers out of Fuckeyeville to play line...imagine playing football and never touching the ball.....Fuckeyes don't care...they're just glad to get some book-learnin' before they end up back in the sticks milking a goat. :badgrin:

Go Bucks!!!!!!

Top teams in NCAA history....sorry Charlie, Sunkist only want's tuna that tastes good....fish.

Yale is ahead of Alabama, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Penn State on your pathetic, sad, irrelevant chart. You do realize how dopey you like right now, right?

Playing high schools in Michigan helps rack up the wins. I don’t give much weight to Buckeye wins over high schools. They are like pre-season games in the NFL.

That’s a great claim to fame if you don’t put any significance on conference and national chsmpionshios. Perhaps you don’t. If so you are boring. You don’t get it. Why are you here.

Sure if you go back to a few decades before the horseless carriage. I understand you can’t talk about what our respective teams did during our lifetimes. But I don’t get including the games your great great great granddaddy, driving his horse and buggy to watch, before tv and even radio were invented, has much to do with a discussion about the best college football rivalry over the past sixty years.

Even with your ancient history the Buckeyes are at .737 winning percentage and the Overgrown Rets are at .740. It’s a minuscule separation between the Number 1 and Number 2 on the all time wins chart.

Does that mean Michigan is the best team? If so, then Yale is better than Alabama.

If Alabama plays Yale are you gonna put you life savings onnYale even up based on you stupid chart? Maybe you will. You want to lock Hillary up.

I’ll take Alabama. Name the Amount. I could scrape up a million bucks to take Alabama on that bet.

I grew up in Ohio and went to OSU for a year and a half... They are my second team behind Notre Dame.

I saw Notre Dame's last game in The Shoe and was there for several games including Eddie George's record breaking game against Illinois.

Go Bucks!!!!!!

History is fine. Its fun to watch games from when the players wore leather helmets with no face masks.

I prefer more recent accomplishments. Like say...the last 10 years?

Roll Tide!!

I grew up in Ohio and went to OSU for a year and a half... They are my second team behind Notre Dame.

I saw Notre Dame's last game in The Shoe and was there for several games including Eddie George's record breaking game against Illinois.

Where in Ohio? I’m from Sandusky. I’m with you on Notre Dame. But they are number two. That’s it on my list.

I went to a game in South Bend, saw Touchdown Jesus, and watched them wreck Georgia Tech I the know it was 1981. They have an awesome campus.

I wish Brady Quinn had worked out for the Browns.

Where in Ohio? I’m from Sandusky. I’m with you on Notre Dame. But they are number two. That’s it on my list.

I went to a game in South Bend, saw Touchdown Jesus, and watched them wreck Georgia Tech I the know it was 1981. They have an awesome campus.

I grew up in a small town between Cincy and Dayton.

Go Bucks!!!!!!

History is fine. Its fun to watch games from when the players wore leather helmets with no face masks.

I prefer more recent accomplishments. Like say...the last 10 years?

Roll Tide!!

You see WillP: here’s a fan that has his head glued on. I respect a fan who posts “Roll Tide” on an Ohio State thread because he can back his current teams status as one of the reigning national champion. And in the top ten teams in the nation for this decade without a doubt.

Michigan ain’t in the club. You are losers, chokers at crunch time, in big games.

Ohio State beat Oregon State 2015
Alabama beat Clemson 2016
Clemson beat Alabama 2017
Alabama beat Georgia 2018

There are no Capital M’s in these championship series.

Alabama made the playoffs all four years. The only year they didn’t make the Chsmpionship game was when Ohio State beat them.

We need to get back to get bragging rights again.

So congrats WinterB - hope to meet again soon. Big Ten Championsip was not enough to get in last year. We’ll be back.

Willp, go back to the kids table and sit down, eat your blueberry and maize porridge, you gotta learn how to use a sipper cup before we think about letting you dine with the adults.

Last edited:

Ahhh. Northern Kentucky. You might be a Bengals fan too?? I worked for Danis Construction out of Dayton for a while.

You are lucky you were farther from Michigan than I was.

Last edited:
WillPower, post: 21958419
We get a few lumbering mouth-breathers out of Fuckeyeville to play line....

You just exposed your problem. Hardblow can’t recruit players from Ohio. Michigan used to fill up with Ohio’s unneeded players.

The only way Hardblow will win THE GAME is to get more players from Ohio.

WillPower, post: 21958419
...imagine playing football and never touching the ball....

If you knew anything about football you might want to figure out how much the ball touchers could do withot those lumbering mouth-breathers on the line keeping the linebackers and defensive backs out of their way.

Maybe Michigan can transfer to a flag football League and win there.

Ahhh. Northern Kentucky. You might be a Bengals fan too?? I worked for Danis Construction out of Dayton for a while.

No, in between Cincinnati and Dayton Ohio. Yeah I've been a Bengals fan all my life. One of my earliest memories was watching the 1981 Super Bowl. My dad actually worked with the #1 Bengals' fan Jim Brown. They worked at a place in Middletown called St. Regis.

No, in between Cincinnati and Dayton Ohio. Yeah I've been a Bengals fan all my life. One of my earliest memories was watching the 1981 Super Bowl. My dad actually worked with the #1 Bengals' fan Jim Brown. They worked at a place in Middletown called St. Regis.

Sorry about the Northern Ky question. Us North Coast Ohioans acknowledge an imaginary east west line through Columbus where the parts of Ohio south of Columbus are considered A territory called Northern Kentucky.

I remember that Super Bowl well, mostly because of the freezer bowl that Bengals and Chargers played for the right to go to the Supet Bowl,

3A660496-EA03-4291-B064-A9F896C817A4.jpeg

You were not one of those guys in the stands wearing no shirt were you?

Sorry about the Northern Ky question. Us North Coast Ohioans acknowledge an imaginary east west line through Columbus where the parts of Ohio south of Columbus are considered A territory called Northern Kentucky.

I remember that Super Bowl well, mostly because of the freezer bowl that Bengals and Chargers played for the right to go to the Supet Bowl,

View attachment 249206

You were not one of those guys in the stands wearing no shirt were you?

Nah I was 6 years old at the time! It was so tough to hate losing to the 49ers... but then also getting beat by Montana that came from Notre Dame!

Goodness I hate Ohio State fans... They are the worst. Go UB and Syracuse! Hobart College especially. Home of the best division 3 player ever by far. Offensive captain of the Tampa Bay buccaneers 2nd round draft choice.

francoHFW, post: 21959708
Goodness I hate Ohio State fans... They are the worst.

You are certainly welcome here, but Ohio State fans are as great and as loyal and as knowledgeable as every other fan of every other team that plays college football. I don’t see how a group of people can be judged to be the worst in a behavioral category that is essentially based on the word “fanatic.” We are all kind of “worst” in a good way.

This thread for me has been an enjoyable and fine example of how this worst fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes gets to show how much smarter I am than the unwise Michigan fan that showed up here posting a picture of his sorry assed team running out of tunnel Like they did when the hit their Hardblow coached assed blown of by the scarlet and gray.

Why wouid a dumbass Michigan fan do something so stupid?

If I’m a worst fan for ridiculing an idiot so be it. No remorse since he’s a Trumpo fan too most likely who still wants to lock Hillary up.

Forum List

Back