American football is being destroyed by pay per view and females.

There is no doubt that our football is a dying hobby compared to how I knew it 40 years ago. I don't think today's player for the most part is half as tough as they were years ago because years ago, you were beat and hammered and HAD to be tough to survive. Today's player is protected by rules according to their "value," another form of DEI wokeness.

There is no reason to invest in PPV unless you either want to watch games outside your viewing area as a sports junkie or you don't have a local team or your local team is so bad that they can't even sell all of the local seats.

Also, when they have woke slogans in the end zone or back of the hemet saying things like: 'END RACISM' I want to ask the league how? Is this a personal request, and just how does one end it or cause it to end, even in oneself? Better still--- what does any of that have to do with football? I don't recall asking the NFL for their opinion.

I'm generally against ladies in men's sports. There seems to be no need for them and a few years back, they appeared, suddenly injected into the games just so we could say we were including them. Nothing against the ladies, and I have no doubt some women have a serious interest in the sport, and I generally tolerate them so long as they don't show up dressed all sexy and flashy in tight sequined skirts. I've named those girls: "sideline bitches." It is just that for a few hours that the game lasts, I want my mind focused on the GAME and not of some pretty girl's tight dress.
Why are you bringing up underaged girls in this post and then calling them "sideline bitches"? And then showing us your obsession with underaged girls' tight dresses?

Just remember kids, when something happens that I don't like, it's always SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT.

It's not the fault of the football fans for paying for pay per view, it's not the fault of the fans that they actively pay money to support this system.

No, it's the fault of women because... A) you're not a women, B) you're not a woman and C) you're not a women.... yeah people.... this person gets to vote, isn't that SCARY?
Except the OP wasn't talking about women...he was talking about underaged girls. Pretty creepy.

You fool. When it becomes bad enough, people will kill for a lot less when we are a lot poorer. Sports are far too expensive at this point. We were a Republic and since the Fiat Currency and 19th amendment have become a Democracy and have at least a soft tyranny existence today. The real truth is the rise and fall of nations. We are purposely being deprived of the wealth our forefathers conquered for as to integrate us into a world government. You see no impoverished in the global hierarchy controlling the threads on people. And no shortage of their puppets who force their wills on the peasants. And peasants who smash heads to keep it going.
Wow, that's quite the unhinged rant. Even for you.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wow, that's quite the unhinged rant. Even for you.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
That golly gee we did nothing wrong over the years and decades makes that rant sound not to nice. Our system survives by a huge percentage on the Fiat Currency now. People coming here as illegals are getting a lot of so-called freebies. We live off of foreigners, send some of our inflation to them and people suffer over there so we live better here. Something for nothing is not a permanent thing.

the only player being "protected" by new rules is the quarterback. isn't he the only white quy on a team?

I suppose to a racist like you who only sees with the whites of his eyes and has never heard of Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, Warren Moon, Cam Newton, Pat Mahomes, Russel Wilson, Deshaun Watson and countless others! :auiqs.jpg:

Why are you bringing up underaged girls in this post

"Underage girls?" Idiot, most of these women are in their 30s, maybe a few in their 20s. You call that underage? Idiot. Wonder what channel you are watching and what you are on to think the NFL has 16 year olds doing color commentary on the sidelines. Wow, what a flake.

"Underage girls?" Idiot, most of these women are in their 30s, maybe a few in their 20s. You call that underage? Idiot. Wonder what channel you are watching and what you are on to think the NFL has 16 year olds doing color commentary on the sidelines. Wow, what a flake.
Then why call them "girls"?

girls = underaged females
women = adult females.

The OP was going on about underaged girls....really creepy. Are you defending him?

Forum List

Back