Are there any Ohio State football fans here besides me?

• Banned
Da 'Noles.

One of my best friends is a Noles fan. He says Willie better get it done this year! I can't believe how mediocre FSU has been the past two seasons, especially considering they've been recruiting top-10 classes.

yJMcioR.jpg

Do you have any photos of the”x” crawiling back into the tunnel after the Buckeye offense carved up the top ranked “X”ichigan defense last November?

View attachment 249103

Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep....here's a hint......it's MICHIGAN. Last year and Urban) are gone same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison). Meyer's boys are the second best paid team, after Alabama, in college football....his coaches are dirtbags who beat their wives so I'm sure that's why you like them....this year is here and the game is in Ann Arbor where the Blue's lockerroom ain't got mics hidden in it.

Do you have any photos of the”x” crawiling back into the tunnel after the Buckeye offense carved up the top ranked “X”ichigan defense last November?

View attachment 249103

Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep....here's a hint......it's MICHIGAN. Last year and Urban) are gone same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison). Meyer's boys are the second best paid team, after Alabama, in college football....his coaches are dirtbags who beat their wives so I'm sure that's why you like them....this year is here and the game is in Ann Arbor where the Blue's lockerroom ain't got mics hidden in it.
You are pathetic.

WillPower, post: 21956458
Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep...

What’s TTUN done in THE GAME lately?

Longest win streak Michigan, 9 (1901–1909)
Current win streak Ohio S., 7 (2012–Present)

Buckeyes can live in the tremendous joy of the recent past and present. Losers in Blue have to live in the previous century’s distant first half.

How many National Chsmpionshios for Michigan have you enjoyed in your lifetime?

One!!! 1997?

Michigan State won three National Championsips since the fifties. Plus one trip to the playoffs in 2015.

Michigan is second fiddle in the state of Michigan to the better school to the west in Lansing Michigan.

Gotta wash my mouth out with soap after that one.

Beating Alabama and then Oregon in 2015 in the first playoffs for national champion was probably the best win for Ohio State and the Big Ten ever.

No other Big Ten School has gotten into that Championship game.

BUCKEYES got to the playoffs twice and Michigan State once. Michigan can’t get close to that party with Buckeyes in their way.

Last year was MuckFichigan’s sure bet to get there. Who did they have to beat? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - still laughing. Ha ha ha ha ha

Last year The Scarlet and Gray put up 62 points against Michigan's #1 top-ranked defense in the country. Knocked them down to number 2 in one game.

Hardblow couldn’t find a bad call or first down SPOT to blame the refs for his team’s loss when he didn’t have them ready to play.

So Ohio State has won six championships during my lifetime - 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970 seasons plus the 2 0 1 5 first playoff championship season - beating Michigan every year to get there.

Life is good in The Heart of it ALL. Life in Michigan sucks except maybe in Lansing.

I gotta admit you had a lot of nerve to post your crap team photo here. Or just really really stupid.

Last edited:
Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep...

What’s TTUN done in THE GAME lately?

Longest win streak Michigan, 9 (1901–1909)
Current win streak Ohio S., 7 (2012–Present)

Buckeyes can live in the tremendous joy of the recent past and present. Losers in Blue have to live in the previous century’s distant first half.

How many National Chsmpionshios for Michigan have you enjoyed in your lifetime?

One!!! 1997?

Michigan State won three National Championsips since the fifties. Plus one trip to the playoffs in 2015.

Michigan is second fiddle in the state of Michigan to the better school to the west in Lansing Michigan.

Gotta wash my mouth out with soap after that one.

Beating Alabama and then Oregon in 2015 in the first playoffs for national champion was probably the best win for Ohio State and the Big Ten ever.

No other Big Ten School has gotten into that Championship game.

BUCKEYES got to the playoffs twice and Michigan State once. Michigan can’t get close to that party with Buckeyes in their way.

Last year was MuckFichigan’s sure bet to get there. Who did they have to beat? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - still laughing. Ha ha ha ha ha

Last year The Scarlet and Gray put up 62 points against Michigan's #1 top-ranked defense in the country. Knocked them down to number 2 in one game.

Hardblow couldn’t find a bad call or first down SPOT to blame the refs for his team’s loss when he didn’t have them ready to play.

So Ohio State has won six championships during my lifetime - 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970 seasons plus the 2 0 1 5 first playoff championship season - beating Michigan every year to get there.

Life is good in The Heart of it ALL. Life in Michigan sucks except maybe in Lansing.

I gotta admit you had a lot of nerve to post your crap team photo here. Or just really really stupid.

Fuckeyes suck and Ohio is Alabama with cold weather....their fans are some of the homeliest and dumbest people in the country......outside of Alabama. Folks race through the forlorn Ohio crapscape to get to the Winter/Water Wonderland of Michigan.

same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison)

So your other team is the LockHerUpTeam. How's That going, loser?

One of your lying thieving pro-trumpo LHUT players is being sentenced as we speak:

WATCH: Dwayne Haskins touchdown pass to Chris Olave gives Ohio State early lead vs. Michigan

4.40pm

The Lock Shit Up Team LSHT is having a much better seasons What is it? About seven lock ups for Trumpo’s players to zero on the Hillary team.

Just like the Buckeyes clobbering sorry-assed Michigan on every level your LHUT is getting blown out under coach Trumpo.

“CNN is reporting that Judge T. S. Ellis has rejected one of Manafort’s requests for a reduced sentence.

Shimon Prokupecz reports that the request “was related to how the judge should view the foreign banking and tax offenses”.”

Flynn. Gates. Cohen . Trumpo’s scoundrels can’t stay on the field.

Can’t says that I blame you for your ‘funny’ vote (no written response) to my previous posts. I mean what can you say. You are Mucked in Fichigan your whole life.

WillPower, post: 21957779
Fuckeyes suck

If the Buckeyes suck where does that leave MuckedUpFichigan.

Did you read what’s been posted about what the two teams have done during our lifetimes. You might be 120 years old but I’m not.

Your team sucks based on the record unless Championships mean nothing in Michigan.

Make a case for TTUN. Saying Fuckeyes suck is a desperate last gasp of a loser. You make Michigan fans look as pathetic as the team and coaches are.

Last edited:
Can’t says that I blame you for your ‘funny’ vote (no written response) to my previous posts. I mean what can you say. You are Mucked in Fichigan your whole life.

I've lived in Arizona for the last 44 years ya slobbering bum....do the Fuckeyes have a basketball team? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back