Best wide receiver in football Antionio Brown to be traded by Friday

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Reported by Adam Schefter. What will the compensation be? What team will he go to?

I hope it’s not to the Redskins.

Giants fan?
No. The Redskins will pay him out the ass and use him poorly, as they always do. Our GM is famous for claiming that while we have losing season after season, he is winning OFF the field. Next season is lost anyways. Brown is getting old, and the Redskins are famous for funding players’ retirements without getting anything in return.

I hope the Raiders don’t get him, he is a quitter and trouble and with Gruden we have enough problems.

Not sure the compensation will be that great. He is a great receiver but how many SBs did Owens and Moss win?

Plus his contract. 20 mil a year going forward (highest in league) and if he does well that will be something he will want to extend for more guaranteed in the next year or two. And he's now on the wrong side of 30.

Not like they are getting a guy on the cheap, you are paying what you would to get an elite WR in FA. Plus he isn't exactly coming free of baggage. It wouldn't surprise if the trade isn't even for a 1st round pick. Maybe a team like Oakland who has a stockpile of them. But how's he going to be on a bad team with a QB issue?

Reported by Adam Schefter. What will the compensation be? What team will he go to?
He is going to the Niners
Brown has been quite open about wanting to go to the Niners, but I have yet to read anything in regards to their talking to the Steelers about him.

From everything I have read, they appear more interested in Odell Beckham.

Not a lot of FA help out there is maybe the one thing going for him.. Tate, Dez, Brown, Humphries... Solid guys but not great. They already have Kittle so not like they'd make an improvement at TE with a big name to help.

Bosa seems like the pick and moving back for Metcalf doesn't seem smart imo. See where AJ Brown or Parris Campbell end up maybe in the 2nd or move up late in the first

Brown has been quite open about wanting to go to the Niners, but I have yet to read anything in regards to their talking to the Steelers about him.

Brown has benefitted from being target of a great QB...….San Fran.....welcome to oblivion. Why not New England...odd they are quiet with the total lack of talent at that position.

Brown has benefitted from being target of a great QB...….San Fran.....welcome to oblivion. Why not New England...odd they are quiet with the total lack of talent at that position.

They don't need to spend the money there in NE it seems . Find fits for the system at WR. Plus would be talking about giving up picks to get him and using up a lot of cap space on him.

They seem to take more low risk low cost reclamation's or young fits (moss, Weller, amendola, etc) rather than going in on an elite costing player at the position.

Antonio Brown is a retard who should be in the ghetto

They don't need to spend the money there in NE it seems . Find fits for the system at WR. Plus would be talking about giving up picks to get him and using up a lot of cap space on him.

They seem to take more low risk low cost reclamation's or young fits (moss, Weller, amendola, etc) rather than going in on an elite costing player at the position.
Randy Moss was a Superstar with an attitude problem....sound familiar....

who came up small in

99 Championship Game
04 Championship Game
07 Superbowl

who came up small in

99 Championship Game
04 Championship Game
07 Superbowl
Which of course changes nothing......not the only one its happened to

Forum List

Back