Are there any Ohio State football fans here besides me?

francoHFW, post: 21959708
Goodness I hate Ohio State fans... They are the worst.

You are certainly welcome here, but Ohio State fans are as great and as loyal and as knowledgeable as every other fan of every other team that plays college football. I don’t see how a group of people can be judged to be the worst in a behavioral category that is essentially based on the word “fanatic.” We are all kind of “worst” in a good way.

This thread for me has been an enjoyable and fine example of how this worst fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes gets to show how much smarter I am than the unwise Michigan fan that showed up here posting a picture of his sorry assed team running out of tunnel Like they did when the hit their Hardblow coached assed blown of by the scarlet and gray.

Why wouid a dumbass Michigan fan do something so stupid?

If I’m a worst fan for ridiculing an idiot so be it. No remorse since he’s a Trumpo fan too most likely who still wants to lock Hillary up.
I knew this family in Columbus who owned a steel fabricating Columbus forge or something and couldn't talk about anything else all year long LOL. Maybe it's just Ohio State football I hate maybe that's a strong word I didn't like Woody Hayes. Hobart college is also the best per capita lacrosse School lol

Last edited:
francoHFW, post: 21960123
I knew this family in Columbus who owned a steel fabricating Columbus forge or something I couldn't talk about anyting else all year long LOL

Those are great fans. Did they chain you to their couch and make you watch games. I would not condone something that.

I knew this family in Columbus who owned a steel fabricating Columbus forge or something I couldn't talk about anyting else all year long LOL

Those are great fans. Did they chain you to their couch and make you watch games. I would not condone something that.
No I was a buyer for another company and they took me out for lunch or drinks...

Loved that Purdue game this year LOL. Sorry I just like underdogs...

The Boilermaker tragedy happened during Head Coach Urban's three game suspension. The Buckeyes roared back and won the Big Ten Championship. The Buckeyes did not get a playoff berth when they should have. As Jimmy Crum used to say, "And here come the Buckeyes!"

If they could give the world an enema, they'd stick the tube in Columbus, O-hio....choc full of losers like the fool above. OSU football players can't read, are mostly homosexual, and too lazy to drag themselves out of a trailer fire. Meyer recruited with male prostitutes, cocaine, and hundred dollar bills...when the NCAA discovers the scope of his filthy reign there, they'll probably take away 30 wins which would drop the Fuckeyes to about 8th on the all-time list. Mighty Michigan on the other hand, will cut a player for getting a "b" on a physics test and recruits white players for the skill positions...QB and offensive line. As to the fool's assertion his bookworm, pansy ass knows more about football than I do, all I can say is I watched Alan "the horse" Ameche crash through the NY Giants goal line stand and whip the NYers in the NFL's first sudden-death game in '58. The fool wasn't on this earth, if you want to count O-hio part of earth in 1958. Most Americans have no idea what a buckeye is...they're hideous nuts, covered with thorns and poisonous, just like O-hio dwellers. :lol:

buckeyenuts-124998.jpg

If they could give the world an enema, they'd stick the tube in Columbus, O-hio....choc full of losers like the fool above. OSU football players can't read, are mostly homosexual, and too lazy to drag themselves out of a trailer fire. Meyer recruited with male prostitutes, cocaine, and hundred dollar bills...when the NCAA discovers the scope of his filthy reign there, they'll probably take away 30 wins which would drop the Fuckeyes to about 8th on the all-time list. Mighty Michigan on the other hand, will cut a player for getting a "b" on a physics test and recruits white players for the skill positions...QB and offensive line. As to the fool's assertion his bookworm, pansy ass knows more about football than I do, all I can say is I watched Alan "the horse" Ameche crash through the NY Giants goal line stand and whip the NYers in the NFL's first sudden-death game in '58. The fool wasn't on this earth, if you want to count O-hio part of earth in 1958. Most Americans have no idea what a buckeye is...they're hideous nuts, covered with thorns and poisonous, just like O-hio dwellers. :lol:

buckeyenuts-124998.jpg

The picture you displayed is not a Buckeye. Buckeyes are inedible but Horse Chestnuts are edible when roasted over a fire. The Buckeye tree looks similar to a Horse Chestnut tree but a buckeye has five leaflets and a horse chestnut has seven leaflets. The Buckeye Tree is the State Tree of Ohio.

edit: Smile when you say Buckeyes are fools.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just Ohio State football I hate maybe that's a strong word I didn't like Woody Hayes.

I was sitting in a hotel bar in Phoenix Arizona while on a business trip when news came across the tv that Woody died. The guy sitting next to me began to noticeably tear up and sob .i asked if he was a fan when he told me he was a player and Woody was like a father to him. He was a black guy his appearance I recall was that he was dressed nicely and doing well. We celebrated Woody’s life and spirit over a few drinks. I always remember that moment.

And I went to high school with Thom Darden and then I worked for a construction company in Sandusky where Thom worked in the summer while he played safety for the Wolverines. The president of our company was a Michigan alum and a fanatic fan.

He hired many Michigan players who had ‘cake’ summer jobs if you know what I mean.

In 1971 I was at the game in Ann Arbor when Woody became outraged at a no call for a face mask on Thom Darden who ended up intercepting the ball that took the possession away from the Buckeyes and a possible last minute game tying field goal or TD for the win.

Woody lost it and grabbed the sideline marker and bent it over his knee.

Michigan won by three.

Here’s the play.

I ran into Thom weeks later and we asked if he interfered grabbed the face mask. He said he did. Felt a little bad about it but oh well.

There was a photo I think printed in the Cleveland Plain Dealer blown up that showed Darden’s hand firmly grasped onto the receivers face guard with the ball on its way in but not touched.

Darden got one hell of a lucky bounce.

I don’t know if that excuses Woody but this what makes the game do fun.

Thom went on to play for the Browns.

Fun times make great memories.

WillPower, post: 21960198
Meyer recruited with male prostitutes, cocaine, and hundred dollar bills...when the NCAA discovers the scope of his filthy reign there, they'll probably take away 30 wins which would drop the Fuckeyes to about 8th on the all-time list.

And if Michigan could beat Ohio State you wouldn’t spend your time dreaming up conspiracy theories and spreading lies on a message board.

If you know of all these violations why does the NCAA have to wait to find out about,

You are a loser.

If you got proof of what you claimed here take it to the NCAA or take it to Hardblow. I’m sure he’d love to have it.

And if Michigan could beat Ohio State you wouldn’t spend your time dreaming up conspiracy theories and spreading lies on a message board.

If you know of all these violations why does the NCAA have to wait to find out about,

You are a loser.

If you got proof of what you claimed here take it to the NCAA or take it to Hardblow. I’m sure he’d love to have it.

So you were in a skid row bar on the Deuce in Phoenix, got drunk with a black guy and ended up together in a sleazy motel on Van Buren, eh? BTW, here's the record...suck on it, boy.
Meetings total
All-time series Michigan leads, 58–51–6[n 1]

Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry - Wikipedia

Mighty Michigan on the other hand, will cut a player for getting a "b" on a physics test and recruits white players for the skill positions.

Go away - we don’t need racists here. Now we know why you yearn for the fifties and before that,

I wouldn’t accuse Michigan of recruiting white players for skill positions.

I doubt Michigan fans want to be associated with the likes of you several

A black quarterback just chewed up your number one defense throwing footballs to other skill players without regard to race.

My god Hillary was right. You are deplorable.

Mighty Michigan on the other hand, will cut a player for getting a "b" on a physics test and recruits white players for the skill positions.

Go away - we don’t need racists here. Now we know why you yearn for the fifties and before that,

You go away, turd blossum...this was K-Buck's thread before you squatted your sorry ass in it.

You are a loser.

So you were in a skid row bar on the Deuce in Phoenix, got drunk with a black guy and ended up together in a sleazy motel on Van Buren, eh? BTW, here's the record...suck on it, boy.
Meetings total

Michigan had a 12 to 0 run of wins early last century, Whooped de doo )

Can’t talk championships I know that.

So what about your case against Urban Meyer. You gonna give your fake theory to Hardblow,

Does Hardblow know you go around claiming Michigan recruits white players for skill positions?

He’ll toss you out on your ear if you tried to bring lies about Meyer to him.

You go away, turd blossum...this was K-Buck's thread before you squatted your sorry ass in it.

I had a nice conversation with the OP off the thread. Hes a Buckeye fan. For that reason I don’t believe he wants anyone claiming a major university of recruiting whites for skill positions hanging around here.

That’s garbage left behind since the fifties. And it stupid accusing your own university of racial discrimination.

You are a loser.

Meetings total

Michigan had a 12 to 0 run of wins early last century, Whooped de doo )

Can’t talk championships I know that.

So what about your case against Urban Meyer. You gonna give your fake theory to Hardblow,

Does Hardblow know you go around claiming Michigan recruits white players for skill positions?

He’ll toss you out on your ear if you tried to bring lies about Meyer to him.

Does anyone like American History on USMB? Ohio went to war with Michigan and won part of their land. Michigan sobbed and wept until Congress gave them the Upper Peninsula for compensation. Michigan traded up.

Forum List

Back