Are there any Ohio State football fans here besides me?

You go away, turd blossum...this was K-Buck's thread before you squatted your sorry ass in it.

I guess you like what the OP likes then.

I love this. Freshman Buckeye putting moves on overgrown rats like they were stuck in mud

2018 #4 Michigan @ #10 Ohio State No Huddle - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

“It’s Olave’s job to make Watson look like a high-schooler, despite a four-year difference between the two players.”

Olave is a freshman - hopefully three more years of helping the team beat Michigan,

blank.v75b945d2553848b8b6f41fe5e24599c0687b8472.gif

Last edited:
I will have to give Toledo some respect since they help groom our DETROIT TIGERS for the Show. Other than that, it's the 3.2 beer capital of the rust belt and not a place you'd want to eat a pizza...yech. BTW, when's the last time the Cleveland (the mistake by the lake) Injuns (racist) won a World Series.....the 40's? :21:

Does anyone like American History on USMB? Ohio went to war with Michigan and won part of their land. Michigan sobbed and wept until Congress gave them the Upper Peninsula for compensation. Michigan traded up.

Yoopers....they consider anybody who lives under the bridge (Big Mac) a troll. Nobody lives up there anymore although Trump's help for our steel industry will open some closed iron ore mines. I got chased by a bear once on Lake Superior up there....outran it but the Wolverines didn't recruit me. We have several Great Lakes.....does O-Hio have any?

The only play they can execute against Ohio State.

Watch the number 1 defense being ripped to shreds.

Twitter

That’s not a defense. That’s guys in football uniforms roliing out a red carpet for Buckeyes to run to the end zone on.

Last edited:
Loved that Purdue game this year LOL. Sorry I just like underdogs...

The Boilermaker tragedy happened during Head Coach Urban's three game suspension. The Buckeyes roared back and won the Big Ten Championship. The Buckeyes did not get a playoff berth when they should have. As Jimmy Crum used to say, "And here come the Buckeyes!"

What? The Purdue Asswhipping happened on Oct 20th. Meyer was coaching. But yes, they DID come back and win the Big10.

How is it you see that OSU should have had a playoff berth? Oklahoma lost a close game to a team that ended up with a 10-4 record. Ohio State lost by 26 points to a team that ended up with more losses than wins (6-7). The other 3 teams were undefeated.

The only play they can execute against Ohio State.

Watch the number 1 defense being ripped to shreds.

Twitter

That’s not a defense. That’s guys in football uniforms roliing out a red carpet for Buckeyes to run to the end zone on.

We'll rip you hayseeds apart in Ann Arbor this year.....that should shut your pie-hole, dummy.

WillPower, post: 21963197,
Or what....you going to make a fool of yourself again? I own your sorry ass boy....

Michigan has lost “The Game” for the past seven seven straight, yet the fool posted his team of losers on a Buckeye thread running into a game from the tunnel. In the last game that the two teams played, Michigan was slaughtered by the Buckeyes, .

What kinda of fool posts such losers on a thread of Buckeye supporters?

Do you have any photos of the”x” crawiling back into the tunnel after the Buckeye offense carved up the top ranked “X”ichigan defense last November?

View attachment 249103

Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep....here's a hint......it's MICHIGAN. Last year and Urban) are gone same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison). Meyer's boys are the second best paid team, after Alabama, in college football....his coaches are dirtbags who beat their wives so I'm sure that's why you like them....this year is here and the game is in Ann Arbor where the Blue's lockerroom ain't got mics hidden in it.
This is a "What have you done for me lately world" pal. All michigan has done lately is lose!

Forum List

Back