Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

You said:

Sounds like you are wanting to find a right wing source that just talks about policies and the direction they wanted to move in.

Also, please list the left wing sites that you think are fair and balanced.

You don’t think that left wing media is exactly the same thing?

The reason why you will not ever complete this quest is because every right leaning site will always post stories that you consider lies, because you think everyone on the right is a liar.
Nothing has changed ace "Who in the hell gave you the idea that that is the reason or what i'm looking for in this quest to find a right wing source that isn't just lies supporting previous lies, They are useless if they exist only to control to the ignorant and hateful with information that is ignorant and hateful and total lies. Every dictator in history has taken that approach and it is always done for the same reason, to get the support of the stupid and hateful." Here is your bullshit comment made up with no source . Like I said, it is either lies or distortions from you MAGA Maggots. , I never said anything like that.

Nothing has changed ace "Who in the hell gave you the idea that that is the reason or what i'm looking for in this quest to find a right wing source that isn't just lies supporting previous lies, They are useless if they exist only to control to the ignorant and hateful with information that is ignorant and hateful and total lies. Every dictator in history has taken that approach and it is always done for the same reason, to get the support of the stupid and hateful." Here is your bullshit comment made up with no source . Like I said, it is either lies or distortions from you MAGA Maggots. , I never said anything like that.
I just posted the source, it was you, your quote.

Do you have any left leaning sites that you consider fair and balanced?

I just posted the source, it was you, your quote.

Do you have any left leaning sites that you consider fair and balanced?
Problem is ace, what you quoted me saying has nothing to do with your conclusion that you expressed to me. What you expressed to me was made up crap/opinion greasing your lies and distortions about this subject. So no You are still full of crap.

Problem is ace, what you quoted me saying has nothing to do with your conclusion that you expressed to me. What you expressed to me was made up crap/opinion greasing your lies and distortions about this subject. So no You are still full of crap.
Did you not, in that quote, suggest you were looking for a right wing site that just talked about policies and their direction forward?

I’ll quote it again:

My thoughts were some right wing media source that didn't deal with 100% lies and just talked about their policies and direction they want to move in. I've found nothing

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying in that? If so, please tell me what it is that quote was saying.

Also, do you have any left wing sites you consider fair and balanced? Please list them.

YOU STUPIDITY "So, you’re looking for a right leaning site that doesn’t talk about the issues going on in the world." That's stupid made up crap from you I never said that or anything like that.. Fuck off.

YOU STUPIDITY "So, you’re looking for a right leaning site that doesn’t talk about the issues going on in the world." That's stupid made up crap from you I never said that or anything like that.. Fuck off.

It’s not made up, it’s what you said. You said you were looking for a right leaning site that only talks about policy issues and their direction, which means you are wanting a site that doesn’t discuss the topics in the news today.

And, no thank you, I cannot comply with your request to fuck off.

I get a kick out of these MAGA Maggots and their non-stop bullshit , supposedly quoting you on something you said but in fact never even suggested , so they can worm the conversation into something they think they can control or no something about. These worms are3 weak ass characters that think they are getting away with something. These are the people who can't get past the I don't like you , you are dumb routine, or they just try to highly jack every thread to a subject they think they have some knowledge of. They are wimps.

It’s not made up, it’s what you said. You said you were looking for a right leaning site that only talks about policy issues and their direction, which means you are wanting a site that doesn’t discuss the topics in the news today.

And, no thank you, I cannot comply with your request to fuck off.
Fuck you show me where I said I was looking for a sight THAT ONLY talks about policy issues and their direction.

All you get from here on out is cut and paste. , you lie, and you will get what you deserve, Nothing or cut and past.

I get a kick out of these MAGA Maggots and their non-stop bullshit , supposedly quoting you on something you said but in fact never even suggested , so they can worm the conversation into something they think they can control or no something about. These worms are3 weak ass characters that think they are getting away with something. These are the people who can't get past the I don't like you , you are dumb routine, or they just try to highly jack every thread to a subject they think they have some knowledge of. They are wimps.
That’s not even close to what I’m doing. I’m trying to engage in a discussion about what it is you are looking for, and that I don’t think you’ll ever find it, but I am literally quoting your own words, im not making any of it up. You spoke those words, out of your own fingers……..

I
Fuck you show me where I said I was looking for a sight THAT ONLY talks about policy issues and their direction.

Ive quoted it 3 times:

My thoughts were some right wing media source that didn't deal with 100% lies and just talked about their policies and direction they want to move in. I've found nothing

This makes 4 times now, and I’ve put in bold the relevant part. You said you wanted a right wing site that “just talked about their politics and direction they want to move in”

Please tell me what you mean by that, if not what I’m thinking.

All you get from here on out is cut and paste. , you lie, and you will get what you deserve, Nothing or cut and past.
Uh…ok…

Ive quoted it 3 times:

This makes 4 times now, and I’ve put in bold the relevant part. You said you wanted a right wing site that “just talked about their politics and direction they want to move in”

Also, here’s the rest of your post that reinforces what you were talking about in the previous sentence:

They don't seem to have anything they are willing to talk about other than rat food for the world of haters and liars. Things that mean nothing from Hunter Biden , gays and bisexuals, wokeness, The commie bullshit, cancel culture, book burning, Critical race theory . The immigrant rapist. All nonsense and the total of what the right has now become. The right has no position on anything , just selling these lies as meaning something , When it means nothing. They are weak ugly and cruel, that's all they have.

I

Ive quoted it 3 times:

"
MAGA Maggot quote to me “
You said you wanted a right wing site that just talked about their politics and direction they want to move in” Fuck you, no one said just

"
MAGA Maggot quote to me “

Uh…ok…

Ive quoted it 3 times:

Also, here’s the rest of your post that reinforces what you were talking about in the previous sentence:

They don't seem to have anything they are willing to talk about other than rat food for the world of haters and liars. Things that mean nothing from Hunter Biden , gays and bisexuals, wokeness, The commie bullshit, cancel culture, book burning, Critical race theory . The immigrant rapist. All nonsense and the total of what the right has now become. The right has no position on anything , just selling these lies as meaning something , When it means nothing. They are weak ugly and cruel, that's all they have.

Uh…ok…

Ive quoted it 3 times:

DRAIN THE PIG PEN

Quote Reply jbander

DRAIN THE PIG PEN

Quote Reply jbander

Uh…ok…

Ive quoted it 3 times:

Uh…ok…

Ive quoted it 3 times:

The MAGA maggots are this countries biggest threat by far and the enemy of democracy and traitors to this country. One more time, I support the death sentence for all traitors to this country,
There were thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, whom rioted, looted, illegally occupied public and private lands and businesses, obstructed law enforcement, engaged in assaults of citizens, arson, murders, and declared themselves separate-sovereign-"nations" within our borders = sedition and treason; all this during the Summer of 2020 in several USA cities. They claim to be AntiFa, BLM, and other leftist, seditious organizations.

These scum remain the REAL biggest threat to our Constitution and the security of our nation. They are the REAL traitors.

If you "support the death sentence for all traitors to this country", then start with these deadwood parasites.

I believe Drudge Report was sold to Google around 2019/2020, so I would not consider that to be a right-wing news source.
EXCERPT:
The Drudge Report (stylized as DRUDGE REPORT) is a U.S.-based news aggregation website founded by Matt Drudge,[4] and run with the help of Charles Hurt[2] and Daniel Halper.[5] The site was generally regarded as a conservative[6][7][8] publication, though its ownership and political leanings have been questioned following business model changes in mid-to-late 2019.[9] The site consists mainly of links to news stories from other outlets about politics, entertainment, and current events; it also has links to many columnists.

The Drudge Report originated in 1995 as a weekly subscriber-based email dispatch.[3] It was the first news source to break the Clinton–Lewinsky scandal to the public, after Newsweek decided to "kill the story".[10]

Forum List

Back